Reviews for Days in the Deaths
TruffleHead chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
WOW OKAY

sadness much

(nice sadness, though, don't get me wrong)

*sniff* urgh. perfection. *sniff*

Lexi
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Thankyou. DottyWho.
soundslikeaplan chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I loved this! I really did.

I think you did an amazing job on portraying Ianto and Jack's relationship.

And the ending was just... wow. It made me wanna cry and laugh at the same time, not because it was funny, but because you felt the love in that scene and that's wonderful.
YourDyingLullaby chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Here is Jack's six word memoir (in my opinion):

I still make coffee for two.
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
That was an amazingly touching fic, just wow :)
Efern chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I don't normally run short of words to comment but here I am seriously stumped. Beautifully caught, the gradual build up to what-might-have-been, then just...over.

Yes, I join the line of tears of those who read this before me.
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Loved it!
ice-connoisseur chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
It's been a couple of months since a COE-Ianto's Death fic has made me cry. Damn you. Beautiful and lovely and heart-achingly awful. You captured them all brilliantly.

Emma
annie252 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
"He kisses Ianto, this one, final time, chaste, on his marble-like lips.

Foreheads leant together in an intimacy they had rarely shared in life because he was just too damn scared, he says,

‘Don’t. I don’t want you to go just yet.’ "

Truly, the whole story you wrote was so beautiful, but those last few lines really made the tears spill out of my eyes. I loved your interpretation of Jack's "Don't." It shows how much Jack really loved Ianto, and how much he'll miss him.
CosmicalMadison chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
*sniff* Great job. The numbers were a bit confusing, but other than that, it's great. I love the last scene; that definitely should have been longer in the show.
0lizzybennet0 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I've never actually cried reading a fic...*sniffles and reaches for tissues*...until now :) Characters were perfect and the ending was beautiful!
darkdranzer chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
ok this is really really sad. i just cried reading the last part.

"Removes his arm from Gwen, takes it to gently scoop Ianto’s silent form up into them, as Ianto had done so many times for him. Though Ianto was only waiting.

For him, this is goodbye.

The action is far too familiar, he has done it so many times. Too many friends, too many lovers.

We love and die in these arms, Jack, that’s what they’d tell him."

like. um..wow. this part REALLY bought me to tears. just wonderful story. i miss ianto. ,
Orion Lyonesse chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Cried. Again. Probably always.

Haven't seen anyone extend that final scene with Ianto. Well done.
remuslives23 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Oh God! I'm bawling my eyes out. This was beautifully written and just so damn sad.
Solstice Zero chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
This was impossibly, remarkably, amazingly good. Holy crap, my friend. I'm sitting here stunned. (And almost crying?) What an excellent piece of writing. I love it. Thank you so much for putting it up here; it's definitely one of the best things I've read on this site. Really, really well done.