Reviews for These Five Words
Jourdana Standish chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Just to let everyone know, I am working on a sequel to this story- but this particular one is done. I am just hitting issues with writer's block.
mikiss chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
Hi, just read your story and enjoyed it. Are you going to continue?
Marmie1955 chapter 6 . 12/25/2010
Just found and reread this story. Now that a year has past maybe you could bless us with another chapter. Thank you for sharing.
Marmie1955 chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
Beautiful and so sad. Please follow up when you can. I won't say hurry since I now no how RL can keep you from being able to create. Ha! Thank you for the gift you've shared so far.
marmie1955yahoo.com chapter 7 . 3/18/2010
Such a beautiful story. It's very touching. You've done a wonderful job of portraying the tenderness and love as well as the pain and the anguish. Thank you for sharing.
Marmie1955 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Wow I just realized that you authored another story I just read. That was 10 years old. It was a good story but you have really evolved into a superb storyteller. Really like this beginning and can't wait to read more. Thank you for sharing your wonderful gift.
sfulton229 chapter 8 . 1/2/2010
So good to see more of this and poor Inez does need some help getting thru what happened to her. Ezra's love comes thru so strongly here and he will do whatever Inez needs him to do. You did a good job tying up some loose ends but still have some plot points to resolve. Buck and Nathan especially have some bridges to mend. Looking forward to more!
sfulton229 chapter 7 . 11/24/2009
Such a tragic chapter. The guys did the best they could to protect Inez and her reputation. The gang was just absolute scum and to go after Inez again was sucidially stupid. Killing the baby was so cruel and heartless. Love JD charging to the rescue and taking one of the scum out; his bravery really helped. The lucky ones were the ones that died; I'm sure the remaining bad guys aren't going to like what is in store. Ezra's love for Inez and the baby really came thru and his pain at the loss of the child was heartbreaking. So sad indeed. Thanks for posting this.
Jourdana Standish chapter 7 . 11/23/2009
I'm sorry that you were disappointed, but that is really what happened.
SurrealTigerpaw chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
So sad, but so compelling. A good story should move a person and this certainly has moved me.
Teri chapter 7 . 11/23/2009
While I was glad to see the update, I very much wish you hadn't taken the story that way. It is very sad. The death of a child is never a source of enjoyment or entertainment which is what I look for when reading fanfiction. I will keep my fingers crossed that this was a nightmare and not the actual events.
SivanShemesh chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
Chris the matchmaker... grin... glad though that he is keeping eyes on this two.

*Hugs*

Sivan Shemesh
SivanShemesh chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Ezra will take care of her.

Hope everything will be good. Good to re-read it I just love this story.

Thank you for writing it. Keep writing.

*Hugs*

Sivan Shemesh
sfulton229 chapter 6 . 10/25/2009
Great continuation of the story; nice to see that it's taking some time for Ezra to deal with his feelings after what Buck and Nathan said. He does have lots of trust issues and this was a huge blow to him. Very nice to have the bad guys return and they are apparently suicidal idiots. Looking forward to the next part.
Teri chapter 6 . 10/20/2009
I am hoping Buck will be able to fix things between him and Ez. So far I have really been enjoying this story. Thank you!