Reviews for Bleached
Great story. Wish it wasnt dead
kakashisenju123 chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
This is not a flame. But I want to know. Why is this a crossover? This guy is an Oc. Has none of the characters of Harry or anything that is from Rowlings work. An overpowered oc. Battle of Hogwarts has no consequences. Yes. He died as consequence. But no other consequences like emotional or mental consequences. Or culture shock.

But he could have been an Oc who died for some reason and have the same thing going on from there. Makes as much impact to plot as this harry does.
if harry is in bleach.. ... i expect more along the line of him being master of death(overplayed I know) or have a wand or deal with not having his wand and learn wandless magic or learn kido like a badass but suck at swordsmanship (cause a few tricks from Kingsley or a 3 month torture training cant make someone good enough to challenge people who trained for decades. Trust me. I trained with a sword for 9 years.) Opps. Getting off topic. Ok. I just want to know how he is harry. Please reply if possible . Ps. A lot of bleach crossover has main character sleeping with a busty superior. Yoruichi. Unahana. Nel. Is it a dominatrix thing? Main character likes sleeping with girls that can order them?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2016
Im really confused, its like you dont really know your own timeline, people who are there that shouldnt be there, and people who arent there that should.
Waberjack chapter 6 . 5/28/2016
Great story and my favourite harry potter x bleach crossover. I've read it a bunch of times and still enjoy it, just too bad it's not complete
Dionysus013 chapter 6 . 5/22/2016
I'm following this; in false hope.
reptoholic chapter 6 . 3/3/2016
Awesome story, I do hope that you finish it.
reptoholic chapter 5 . 3/3/2016
HEHE, I do hope he gets to show his stuff in this.
reptoholic chapter 4 . 3/3/2016
Keep it up, I hope he regains some of his magic if he can't do kido
reptoholic chapter 3 . 3/3/2016
Awesome story, I really enjoy it. Like seeing the multi pairing, just hope that they are not sleeping around too
reptoholic chapter 2 . 3/2/2016
Really enjoying this.
reptoholic chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
INteresting story
courntey1 chapter 6 . 2/28/2016
Sad this was never finished.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/22/2016
Too bad this was never finished. Just read through it all, it's a very good story. I quite enjoy the 'romance' aspects as well, hot but not explicit, and things move along at a good pace.

My only criticism would be the somewhat confusing passage of time - it's never at all clear whether days or years have passed. Just this chapter we discover Harry has been the commander for 'decades'...? Who knew! It wasn't long ago that Rukia was entering as his trainee, and the only reason I knew she had been there for a year was because she was leaving and that was how long she was supposed to spend with him. And there's certain other things that don't quite make sense with the timeline - IIRC Uruhara and the Vizard left Soul Society like 100 years before Ichigo shows up. That means Harry is like over a century old by now, which just doesn't at all mesh with the idea that he is some miraculous prodigy. Then again, the Bleach timelines have always been weird - I can't picture Rukia being the 100 year old she is meant to be, especially as she isn't even a seated officer.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
I wonder how many people thought that Harry's Zanpakuto would be called Hedwig?
Raethor chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Why didn't Harry's first attack go for the mask?