Reviews for Bleached
Im really confused, its like you dont really know your own timeline, people who are there that shouldnt be there, and people who arent there that should.
Waberjack chapter 6 . 5/28
Great story and my favourite harry potter x bleach crossover. I've read it a bunch of times and still enjoy it, just too bad it's not complete
Dionysus013 chapter 6 . 5/22
I'm following this; in false hope.
reptoholic chapter 6 . 3/3
Awesome story, I do hope that you finish it.
reptoholic chapter 5 . 3/3
HEHE, I do hope he gets to show his stuff in this.
reptoholic chapter 4 . 3/3
Keep it up, I hope he regains some of his magic if he can't do kido
reptoholic chapter 3 . 3/3
Awesome story, I really enjoy it. Like seeing the multi pairing, just hope that they are not sleeping around too
reptoholic chapter 2 . 3/2
Really enjoying this.
reptoholic chapter 1 . 3/2
INteresting story
courntey1 chapter 6 . 2/28
Sad this was never finished.
Too bad this was never finished. Just read through it all, it's a very good story. I quite enjoy the 'romance' aspects as well, hot but not explicit, and things move along at a good pace.

My only criticism would be the somewhat confusing passage of time - it's never at all clear whether days or years have passed. Just this chapter we discover Harry has been the commander for 'decades'...? Who knew! It wasn't long ago that Rukia was entering as his trainee, and the only reason I knew she had been there for a year was because she was leaving and that was how long she was supposed to spend with him. And there's certain other things that don't quite make sense with the timeline - IIRC Uruhara and the Vizard left Soul Society like 100 years before Ichigo shows up. That means Harry is like over a century old by now, which just doesn't at all mesh with the idea that he is some miraculous prodigy. Then again, the Bleach timelines have always been weird - I can't picture Rukia being the 100 year old she is meant to be, especially as she isn't even a seated officer.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
I wonder how many people thought that Harry's Zanpakuto would be called Hedwig?
Raethor chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Why didn't Harry's first attack go for the mask?
Drew86419 chapter 5 . 7/12/2015
How fucking unprofessional. I mean what fucking captain would give into temptation like that? Learn to make your story more realistic because im stopping here.
GreenDrkness chapter 6 . 5/27/2015
Wow I really like this story it's really nice and has a nice pace to it the only that annoyse is that there is no way to know when each scene is taking place
Keep on the writes