Reviews for Everything You Want
HopelessFanGirl4 Life chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I really like this, I never considered 5 and 7 as a couple but, this story is nice and makes me feel along those lines!
crystaldrops14 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
oh I love 5x7, it'd be cute if 5 really did make 7's shield.x3
TR16 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
This was beautiful. I absolutely loved it. I am really loving this couple, too. _ You could tell in the film that they were really close before 5...*sniff, sniff*...ya' know...

Imediately addin this to my favorites. You're a wondeful writer, and I hope to see lots more 5x7 stories from you! XD

~Taylor
Sylver O. Maybee chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Beautiful
Stardust Imaginings chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
This is such a cute 5x7 story! :D I LOVE all your 9 fanfics! I like how you had 5 make the shield that 7 wears in the film.
Majorkami chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
You pegged the characters dead-on, and you write well. 5 and 7 are fast turning into my favourite pairing.

I actually read this story at work several nights but had to close it before I had the chance to review. Sorry for the delay :P

You helped inspire me to write a fic of my own for the first time in 3 years.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Very sweet and sad. After all, we all saw how it ends.
zerOtodona chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Aw! It so sweet but so sad cause we know the ending.
Pyro Raptor77 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
this is really good. Short, but sweet. :D

I actually got that 5/7 implied vibe from the movie, too, early on. You got 5s personality perfectly... how he's shy and uncertain but loyal at the same time. Great job. .
Dankesque chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
That was a beautiful story. It tugged at my heartstrings and the characters were overwhelmingly genuine. Great job.
Masako Moonshade chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Does this have anything to do with the song, I wonder? "He says all the right things at exactly the right time/but he means nothing to you and you don't know why."

That tune was playing through my head during the entire fic, and it just broke my heart.

7 and 5 really were close- you could see it in the way they acted around one another. And then he... *sniff*

Very good. I love the idea of him giving her the shield. It's such a 5 thing to do.
Sentimental Semantics chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
This was...well done. Very well done. Its a powerful piece that is vivid enough to be seen perfectly as you read the text. Facial expressions, actions, its all a work of art. And to be honest I'm a fan of 7-and-5, no matter how sad or fluffy it may be. You did a good job of capturing both those adjectives.

Awesome oneshot.
Subtle Rose chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Huh, I never would have though of this pairing but you pulled it off quite well! 3 And here I thought I'd only like 7x9 xD

I'd love to see more of this pairing from you. ;) -wink wink, nudge nudge-