Reviews for What happened next
TimeLordMaster108 chapter 6 . 4/16
You know I really enjoy fanfictions equals most of my favourite stories are always followed up with great sequals and this story is no exception. Once again you've captured the character personalities perfectly. This story from what has been written so far is really funny once again with some highlights being. Peter and Lois not thinking that Stewie might need therapy after his kidnapping ordeal, The Meg abuse moments, The cutaway Gags, Lois and Brian's stupid questions in chapter one, The bathtub gag with Cleveland now that's a classic, Helen's temper tantrum when the Griffins manage to escape, Peter brining his gun out to try and shoot Helen, Helen ranting about how Stewie is suposidly her son. Stewie's nightmare sequance was also quite creepy and it was genius to have it set in a Toy Store. And also the fact you added in a few more characters from the show also helped although it's a shame the Evil Monkey died. Jenifer and Kady also make great OCs. It's also a real shame that you haven't got round to finishing this story yet since I felt it could've had a great conclusion. Do you have any plans of going back to this story one day along with your other incomplete stories? Anyway I also get the strange impression that Helen really hates Lois it would've been cool to see a fight between them akin to the fights between Peter and Ernie The Giant Chicken
Guest chapter 6 . 2/2/2015
You know Joe Swanson lives next door Helen
breather89 chapter 6 . 9/9/2011
This is actually a pretty good sequel. I haven't really seen much Family Guy but this is quite a good story and it's sad you haven't continued.

By the way, have you thought of writing a sequel to The stolen care kid in the TBR section? Maybe Tee goes missing again or the child smugglers take another kid? I'd love to know your thoughts.

Human With Angel Wings chapter 6 . 11/29/2009
Insane Powerpuff Girl chapter 6 . 10/29/2009
Still really enjoying the story. On the new South Park episode last night, Cartman was singing "Poker Face," so I found it especially funny that Peter was singing it in this chapter. I also LOVED the Cleveland bit at the end.
cartoongal11 chapter 6 . 10/26/2009
That was a very good chapter.

i'm glad you put in another chapter to your story.

I especially like the part with Cleveland falling out of the bathtub.

Oh that's a classic.

Anyway, keep up the great work and story please.

Thank you. :) :)
aldovas chapter 6 . 10/25/2009
You know the joke of Cleveland's house's front collaspe and Cleveland in the bathtub fall over the edge is overused.
Christiansoldier5 chapter 5 . 10/15/2009
I give you permission to continue
cartoongal11 chapter 5 . 10/14/2009
Oh yeah u the man!

This chapter is awsome!

Specially the part with Peter wanting to go too the moon and then pretending to walk on the moon.

Update soon please.

Thank you. :) :)
cartoongal11 chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
Oh that was funny with the moon thing towards the end there.

Aw man you are a true genius my friend.

You're doing wonderful with this story.

Please update ASAP.

cartoongal11 chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
This is getting really juicy.

Please update again really soon.

That Engineer chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
AW MAN When will the fat bitch be incarcerated and realy though this long to update for a shaort chapter you should really update more often
aldovas chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
cartoongal11 chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
Nice work with your story and chapters so far.

I can't wait to read what happens next.

Please keep up the great work.

Insane Powerpuff Girl chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
Awesome start! You've really got both Peter and Stewie. I completely hear them saying the things they're saying. I look forward to the next chapter.