Reviews for Hermione's Offer
DragonHeart chapter 3 . 6/6
Awwwww! I love it!
HoneyBear84 chapter 3 . 7/11/2016
Love it so far and hope u will update it soon
AstralGemini chapter 3 . 3/28/2016
love it
xzl.warlock7 chapter 3 . 2/5/2016
hlh
Midnight Angels chapter 3 . 11/4/2015
So, who is going to betray them when they get "home"?
giboh92 chapter 3 . 10/29/2015
Update soon...
god of all chapter 3 . 10/22/2015
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon
Paladin Nox chapter 3 . 4/6/2015
Nice Story. It would have been nice to read more but at the same time i am just as happy for it to end here as i felt the main reason for reading this story was covered in the first two chapters. In any case it was fun. Thank you for sharing.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 3 . 1/28/2015
I enjoyed reading your take on broomstick flyer's challenge. Very soon, I will be publishing my own answer. It will be different enough, indeed it basically only has the challenge and title in common. I hope you might read and acomment.

My only criticsim is that you seem to have ended the story in the middle. Harry and Hermione's child is yet to be born, which seemed to me to be the logical ending point.

Still a fine story and thanks.

D. Page Robin
dididoitwrong chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
I absolutely love it, thank you for this really absolutely wonderful story!
reheni chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Is their more to this story?...I really love it!
Runecutter chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
I like the challenge and the fic is not really bad, but everytime the reasoning for their "marriage" comes up i cringe inwardly... it's so ... casual to say the least how they handle the question of who shall be at their side for the rest of their lives.
"Baby i always loved you, let's make a child" is not the very best way to start a relationship and even under the special circumstances of Harry believing he would die and his family with him it is not really the nicest way to act... And there was no real mention of Ginny, no reasons why he wasn't crushing on her anymore just the desperate night and then they were both all lovey-dovey. Sorry, but i don't buy it when it's presented that way. And i will take Harmony always above any other pairing in HP fanfics...
Runecutter chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
I can see it on the front pages... THE BOY-WHO-LEFT!
And of course at least one article won't mention that Rita has been an important reason for his decision to go abroads...
RockaRosalie chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
Good
alix33 chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
"All to soon it was time for them to board their flight." - "All too soon".

"the young wizard gathered his wife in his arms and apparited them back to their hotel room." - "apparated them back".

"After a satisfying dinner the two couples relaxed with coffee in the Granger's sitting room," - "the Grangers' sitting room".

"Hermione of course wanted to visit every book shop around and find out as much about the native magic users as possible." - "visit every bookshop".

"Taking a deep breath he inhaled the sent of the shampoo she used and responded, " - "inhaled the scent".

"You guys love it here and you'd be hard pressed to get such a deal so close to the harbor." - "hard-pressed" gets hyphenated.

"much to the disappointment of the Grangers whose worries were short lived when they were told their grandson would be able to visit several times a year." - As does "short-lived".

"much to the disappointment of the Grangers whose worries were short lived when they were told their grandson would be able to visit several times a year." - "goodbye" is one word.