Reviews for Werewolf Weasley
Black Wolf chapter 17 . 11/5/2019
OH MY GODS I'M DYING! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCHI DON'T WANT IT TO END! Anyway AWESOME story, (I'm sure you figured that out by the way I started this review) I literally read this in one day. Um, well great job, keep weiting!
DumbStruck16 chapter 4 . 10/26/2017
what a prefect story
please make more story like this
Guest chapter 16 . 12/5/2016
I'm going to add a chapter now.

When Ron heard Lupins howl, he knew why he was bieng called. Lupin was in trouble because Draco lost control. Draco was slashing and attacking Lupin, an Imperious curse was shot at both of them. Ron took out the one shooting it just to find out it was... Dobby, he was trying to stop Harry from dying and it them instead. When Ron turned back to normal he was feeling weird as if the Dark Wolf Curse was upon him. That was going to be his wolf name Dark Wolf.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/3/2016
Wait. Dracos a werewolf?
HeRonLove chapter 17 . 1/26/2016
I loved reading this fic. I just wish he had more interaction with Hermione.
Jaybatsu chapter 17 . 7/19/2013
I like it. I really like to see Ron and Harry as one of those shapeShifters from the Twilight Saga
mimi chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
i love harry potter so i like this story (bit sad though)
mimi chapter 17 . 3/9/2013
great story i love werewolfs
Sky Zorander chapter 17 . 5/9/2011
Uh, fudge yeah I want some more werewolf Ron. I loved this story so much, but would've loved it if teh ending were drawn out a bit. You should consider continuing it. Please? Thanks!
IforIgnore chapter 17 . 3/12/2011
Loved it, i'd like to read more like it. :)
Guest chapter 17 . 10/14/2010
You didn't add that much hermione in ther!
lilymu12 chapter 6 . 7/5/2010
Plot Twist!
lilymu12 chapter 4 . 7/5/2010
I like how the letters all express the same purpose, but are more personalized o fit the specific people.
lilymu12 chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
In the letter to Dumbledore, the "Yours Sincerely" isn't italicized.
lilymu12 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I like the chapters, but they're a bit short.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »