Reviews for The Darkness Within
Angelic Abomination chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Awww I LURVE this fic soooo much. Will there be a sequel?
simonandwendy626 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Awww I LURVE this fic soooo much. Will there be a sequel?
Threadbare Threnody chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I love the pairing, thanks!
Sheiky81 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Loved it! Good job!
ShadowFire91 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
After finding so many cool stories here I decided to sign up here too, so I still love the two stories (this one and do not walk gently into the night).

Best regards ShadowFire
ShadowFire chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Im not at , so it wont be signed, hope you can live with that.

I actually run into your story because of the translation of "Do not walk gently into the night" by Phinstrael (I dont know which name she has here, but its hers on (where I am also as ShadowFire)).

I like your story, eventhough its a very long oneshot. But somehow I liked it, because you get all the information you need and after the end you can still imagine a lot things, which will happen afterwards. (Im sorry if you cant understand myself properly, but English isnt my mother tongue...)

I enjoyed reading it! Sometimes you write a little bit too violent. At least I think so, but I guess its essentiell to show that the "light" is the bad one. But still I dont like that. Because somehow they used to be nice, even if it is only in the book that way and you changed it and I read other stories like that Im still not that used to this fact. Od course it is interesting and well made, but it gets me a little bit terrified.

Nonetheless I like this story, especielly the idea of Tom being in Harrys mind. I never heard of that idea before and Im fond of new ideas :)

So, whatelse I wanted to tell you...

Ah right

To "Do not walk gently into the night" (I also read the original of course, but I realized to late, that I had also reviewed it, so it will be included here):

I also liked it, but I prefer the pairing TR/HP than LM/HP, maybe because Im more used to think of Voldemort together with Harry.

Nevertheless it was also a great pleasure reading it. Maybe I also have a look on the other story you recommended in "Do not walk gently into the night"... Havent decided that yet :)

Well hope you liked my review as much as I liked your stwo onshots.

Go on writing like that, because you are really talented.

Best regards ShadowFire :)
Tearful Shadows chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Loved it so much! I wish that there was more to this story.
olciak123 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Mrrrrrrrr, awesome! Absolutely amazing
Kitten Meru chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Bit of an abrupt ending I think, but overall I really loved that! You certainly have a way of twisting your stories just so, I love reading your work!
Dashusi4ka chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
whoa.. it's written in such a unique style.. I can't find any words except for 'beautiful' and 'masterpiece'.. thank you!
cethmistmyk chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
That was cool! I liked it a lot.

One thing though. I feel like a bunch of your tenses were a little off.

But it was great!
Darklight-phoenix chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
one of the best one chapter stories i have ever read
Katherine chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
beautifully written
Lily Halloween chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Love ! Thank you !
DeanneGray chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Great story! Loved your Harry! The dialogue was very smooth and so were the scene transitions. And the fashion aspect was great! Thanks for writing.
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »