Reviews for When VeganElla Met NakedWard
misslawrence chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I think this should be filed under things that are utterly perfect and should be continued *cough* :)
tdavi8 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
You should do a follow up of this.
RessesPieces97 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
You Should Have Continued This One Shot This Could Have Turned Out To Be A Very Interesting Story
foxjessica70 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Wish you would continue this story it was really god :)
chellerenee chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
This was so funny! Stupid Jake. Bringing home eggs? What was he thinking? lol I was laughing so much during this. Climbing up the fire escape. hahaha Crazy girl! And not only that, but then climbing into someone's apartment! Oh god! But yay for it being NakedWard's apartment! lol And even more yay for her getting trapped in the shower, and for him wanting to take a shower. And then she lands on top of him, NAKED! BWAHAHAHA! OMG! Love it! The rest was just fucking HOT! And now I absolutely HAVE to have moreeeeee! Please! Don't you love me? lol
TabloidTeen chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
Rpatz-Wifey chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
OH MY GOD! Can you PLEASE continue this? I'll do ANYTHING! I SERIOUSLY want to see what happens next! Can you make them have a crazy sexy affair? That would be SOOO amazing and just... FUCKHOT!
hotsleep chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Um, this NEEDS to be a multi chapter fic. These two NEED to get together, and I NEED to read about. I'm not kidding. It must happen.

I don't know who I love more, pretentious Bella, or cocky Nakedward. He was delicious...
voyanisen chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I read this sometime last year and it pops in my head periodically, but I couldn't ever find it. I'm so glad I just read your "Crossroads" and saw this in your stories. This B and E make me chuckle, and I really wish this was a fleshed-out story; there's just something about it that has resonated with me. It may just be Bella's passionate nature. :)
LastRedAppleStanding chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Omg, i can't believe this is complete. This should be made a proper story. It's soooo good. Will you think about it? We need proper lemmons in this :D x
karolkid chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
More of this please, even if it's only one more chapter! I loved this!
thepinktabby chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I loved this! OMG i was lol'ing. Thanks for the great read, i would love to see this expanded to perhaps a 4 shot. LOL Thanks.
Yasmina2005 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
That was hilarious! I guess there will be no continuation, but the story is perfect as it is anyway! I loved how embarrassing it was for her when he was pissing, and how she went for slapping him ("Morals are more important" - that was priceles!) Thank you for self-pimping on ADF. I'm a veg too, let's unite, ladies!
ceciliapires chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Hey there, sorry for they delay on reviewing this baby, i read it last night but it was like 3AM or smthing so i just thought it would be better to leave this to the morning or else it would probably be just nonsensical rumbling and a bunch of slurrying...

dude, you are a pervy little tease! this thing is so hot! and the cockblocking, ugh, i feel like punching something, but i get that this is what makes this story so irresistible.

Your VeganElla is rad! I mean, we'd totally hate each other on RL, but it's nice to have a little insight of what's going on inside her head and realize that even the most activists amongst us still have a second of doubt now and then, specially when a handsome boy is involved.

I'm gonna go off now and imagine several different lemony continuations for this. And when i'm done i'll come back and rad the rest of your stuff, it all sounds very interesting )

(oh yeah, if it's not clear i'm Billa from ADF)
Thallium81 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
cute! thanks for pimping it on ADF