Reviews for A Youkai Academy Tradition
unknown chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
This story isn't funny it actually did totally opposite of laugh. It made me pretty mad, maybe that's why it's "dark humor"
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Very funny fic. I'm curious, are there any other good stories featuring rape? (Good as in its not treated like a mere plot device to enrage the hero and then forgotten)
Uchiha Sutefu chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Kind of weird, could maybe use a bit clearer detail
Loved it though :3
Remzal Von Enili chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
DAMN IT DETAILS MAN DETAILS!
BrazeRancor chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Not sure if serious... Either way I laughed a lot.
dragsly1 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
DO YOU LIKE TENTACLE RAPE OR SOMETHING
Shuji Nonohana chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Hm. I always like these stories that take a jab at society, or a certain way of doing things. This is taking a nice jab at the strange world of monsters, as well as the whole "Traditional" part of any society. I like satire and dark humor like this. I find it a self-aware and intelligent.

Other than that, I laughed.
MichaelAlexanderStories chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I thought the action in your story was pretty good. My only critique is that the story was very light on descriptions. Remember, a story gets envisioned by the reader like a movie. As the writer you are not only the director and screenplay writer (which you did very well) but also the set designer, costumer, makeup artist, choreographer, and prop manager. Envision camera angles in your mind and then describe what your vision is to take the reader into your story.
Zed Tea chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Damn... Reminds me of Swift's "A Modest Proposal." Satire at its finest. Good job.