Reviews for Darkness Rising
badgirlanime chapter 1 . 6/22
Why you didnt continue it?:(
Starfire201 not signed in chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I won't deny that this story caught my attention due to the title. Summary further drew me in. Should you continue this story, I will be definitely interested, I always like a good "what-if?"
vksDC chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Awesome!

Love it! I hope you continue it soon
Scourge chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I imagine this is what SatAM / Lower-Mobius Archie would be like if Robotnik had any friends. That was the kind of vibe I was getting whole reading this. Imagine that Lower Mobius isn't quite what we remember it to be, though.

You said you were worried about Characterization. It seems fairly fine to me since it was just a small sampling. The only thing that'd worry me later on is how to flesh out the characters later on and make them feel like individuals. One thing that bothered me about Pender's writing for the echindas was that the vast majority of them were just interchangeable talking heads. Their true personalities very rarely shown through and as a result some of those characters come off as flat. So as a writer how would you flesh out a character that hasn't really had much going for them to begin with (MANY of the Dark Legion's underlings for example)?

I imagine you have something nice planned in terms of a character roster / development since you've been working on this a while, though. :)