Reviews for Captured
Brinohms chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
SAM AND DEAN WERE KILLED BY A SILVER BULLET? if not, you have a dangling participle. Rephrase it to make clear who was killed.
peanut2lb chapter 5 . 1/14/2012
So, Nina is/was a hunter. Loved Dean's interpretation of Charlie Brown! LOL.
peanut2lb chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
I loved Bobby's voice in this chapter as well as the banter between the boys. Can't wait to find out who/what Nina is!
peanut2lb chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
Fabulous! This reads like an episode. Loved it when Dean asked the girl "May I call you, bitch" Hee-hee classic Dean. Can't wait to see where the boys really are and how Bobby and Jefferson will find them .
peanut2lb chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This is really well written. I had a great sense of visualization and voice in this chapter.
Crazy About Survivor chapter 9 . 11/23/2009
I've been reading this story for a while now and you would probably get mad at me that I decided to only pop in and review at this time. I usually review every chapter but I got so caught up into this story, that it was the last thought in my mind.

And hell ya there should be a sequal!
Sunlit-Oceans chapter 9 . 11/20/2009
O yes a sequel please!
girlyghoul chapter 9 . 11/17/2009
Yep. That one's gonna need a sequel. Many unanswered questions and Nina's got some just desserts coming her way!
masondixon chapter 9 . 11/17/2009
I think a sequel is a good idea. Thank You.
Tosharino chapter 9 . 11/17/2009
Sure! Why not a sequel! Great story btw! :)
SPN4eva556 chapter 8 . 11/11/2009
Cool chapter! Yay Bobby to the rescue :) Wonder what made Nina not kill Dean, especially since she went nuts when her brother was killed. Poor Dean has reached the end of his rope. At least now he and Sam can get out of the woods. Can't wait for the rest :)

Vicky
Sunlit-Oceans chapter 8 . 11/10/2009
O excited for the next chapter!
Tosharino chapter 8 . 11/10/2009
Ok. Why do I feel slightly bad for Nina? All well. Its better that shes gone. Cant wait for more! :)
monkeymuse chapter 7 . 11/10/2009
grat job
DeeUnnatural chapter 7 . 11/7/2009
What a cliffy! What happened? WHAT HAPPENED?