Reviews for The Space Between
Loving it !
JJ chapter 35 . 8/3/2014
So Ronon's a complete bastard and a backstabber to his own team... and Orla's a whiny sickly Mary Sue. Congrats on the most nauseating thing I've read for ages.
Nani chapter 35 . 10/12/2012
Well it took me 4 days to read... You know life got in the way. I lived your story! I will be following...
Tholey chapter 35 . 11/10/2009
Wow! What a story. I loved it. I've spent all day reading it (haven't got much work done, oops!) I spent the first half of the story with *ahem* something in my eye! I loved the whole thing, how it gradually got more complex, how there were some proper "bad guys" to hate, and of course, a perfect ending. I quite like the fact that you've left the IOA/Coolidge investigation open at the end. I like to thing they'll be snowed under with investigations/trials/paperwork and other bureaucracy for many years to come. I also liked how Woolsey was portrayed - an unambiguous good guy, who's made personal connections in Atlantis by now, and yet still very much in character. The only thing I would have liked different would be more of the Amigos and Lorne, but only because they're personal favourites of mine. The story didn't really require more from them. I'll just have to read your other Orla stories to get more of them!
Wraithfood chapter 33 . 10/23/2009
Yes, Ronon is going to get Orla.
LMXB chapter 35 . 10/21/2009
So sweet. I loved Ronon's insecurities. Sad it is over though. Sequel?
Mechia132 chapter 35 . 10/20/2009
It is about time. I love it. I will look forward to the Stories about Ronon and Orla as well as Team Sheppard. What I would love to see is a story with John and Teyla together and Orla and friends help to get them further together.
bailey1ak chapter 35 . 10/19/2009
Ahh, the end, sorry to see this adventure end. Looking forward to the next. Great reunion between the two and had to laugh that Rodney is getting his revenge in his own way.
hifield chapter 35 . 10/19/2009
Very Very good! So good to have the love birds back together and back at home where they belong!

Good job!
hifield chapter 34 . 10/19/2009
So happy to see them back together! Very good job!

Really enjoyed the story - looking forward to your next one!
hifield chapter 33 . 10/19/2009
Yea... a justice chapter! Good for Rodney coming to the rescue. I'm more than ready for the next chapter!
Wraithfood chapter 32 . 10/19/2009
Bill Lee was spot on and O'Neill reaction to him was fun.
Wraithfood chapter 31 . 10/19/2009
Poor Rodney, hope he forgives Ronon's behaviour.
Wraithfood chapter 30 . 10/19/2009
Really liked Woolsey here, O'Neill was great too.

Coolidge isn't a pleasant person.
Jedi SteelWolf chapter 34 . 10/18/2009
omg, that was so rude! (just kidding) really though, i know that i haven't reviewed as much as i should have, but your story is one of my favorites that i have ever read! i love how you portray Ronon, and Orla is just perfect for him. Not to mention that I love how your plotlines and characters actually act like they do in the show. i can't wait for the next chapter, and i always am so excited to read the new updates that i tend to rush to my computer about 7 every night and work on things until i see that the new chapter's up. congrats on the great work so far (in all of your stories) and i can't wait to read Orla's reaction. Thanks!