Reviews for Home Is Where the Heart Is
michelle3113 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
LOVED IT! You've got my vote. I would love to read more of this story. The background between Jasper/Alice, her meeting his mom, Edward/Bella's background, the night he proposed, Bella/Jasper making their escape, her meeting his mom. Have you thought about extending this story? Great job!
aerobee82 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
This was great. I loved it.
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
loved it, good chapter, you should make this into more than a oneshot
barbarito chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
LOVED it!
lovebuggkiss chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
You should continue their story.

Atleast with a couple more o/s.
marigold123 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Enjoyed your story. Really like how you made me feel about the characters. Loved Jasper and Bella, disliked Alice and Edward. Thank you for writing!
sghb716 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Loved this story. Are you going to continue it after the contest? i hope so b/c i would love to see where it goes. Great story and good luck with the contest. :)
Kathy Hiester chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Excellent
LastRedAppleStanding chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Wow, this was like the hardest thing to read with all the slang but i thought it was worth it x
my2galspal chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I do love me a good Bella/Jasper story. Thanks for sharing your writing and best of luck in the contest.
LoveForReading chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I saw that anonymous review and that chick doesn't know what she's talking about. You had a theme and you stuck with it. Your writing, for a girl your age is very rare and I'm proud to see you in the beginning stages of your talent.
naughtylovr chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
oh my god i love this! i hope you win, or at least get something out of this!
12345jj chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
awesome and sexy as hell :)

x
BwithUforever chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
i loved it...i love me a southern jasper!
lorit chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I really liked this a lot. I mean of course I'm a E/B fan, but this was a nice surprise. Thanks for it!
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »