Reviews for Midnight Memories
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 20 . 10/10
One of the best stories in the fandom! I really like your writing!
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 4 . 8/24
Itachi seems to no notice or just ignore that by some chance the 3 of them are interwinded in that sad fate and even though sasuke and naruto are soul mates he is the one who leads them to be together even if he wants them to be apart and that's the thing he is not sein and is blaming naruto like it's his fault what the hell itachi but the old lady said they would suffer 10 times wow that's a lot I hope the last they end up together and turn naruto so this doesn't happens again
Kranti chapter 20 . 6/11
This story exceeded all my expecrations by far.
Loved it
Wah... I feel so happy ️
This story reminds me of the first paragraph from Ed Sheeran's "Photograph"

Loving can hurt
Loving can hurt sometimes
But it's the only thing that I know
When it gets hard
You know it can get hard sometimes
It is the only thing that makes us feel alive
Fiona chapter 20 . 4/6
OMFG! That was an AMAZING story!. I loved the plot! Keep making amazing stories:):D
cary99 chapter 1 . 2/15
Awesome chapter
Rhast chapter 20 . 1/24
Well that was a great fic. Loved it, it was really really heart wrenching every time Naruto died. I can completely understand why Sasuke almost went insane. In the end though I ended up feeling worse for Itachi and Pein. Which btw, is a pairing Ive never seen before but it was done very well. Im glad it had a happy ending, I really had sad ones.
Nea-Nyx chapter 20 . 11/7/2015
I really wish you'd make a sequel with ItaNaga!
RhyeMeow chapter 20 . 9/24/2015
wow. this.. what a roller coaster of emotions. i love it.. thanks for sharing this wonderful story. i've read the first part of this months ago. sadly, i didn't had the time to finish. glad i went back and did. i can feel the pain sasuke has been through, especially after the 9th lost. ;-;

anyway, beautiful. the only peeve i have is that it ended. i wanted more and more. seeing the two perpetually happy. but all good things must come to an end, yeah?

I'll be checking your other stories.

-another fan of yours,
blossoming-rose2 chapter 20 . 9/9/2015
I usually read completed stories and don't comment until I am finished. I loved this story and love the idea of reincarnation. Although this was A Sasuke/Naruto story I became more interested in Pein and Itachis story as well. You are an amazing writer.
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 17 . 7/21/2015
finally!sasuke and naruto together! very interesting chapter.
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 18 . 7/21/2015
good choice with giving a spotlight to the nara clan. i might be a bit biased since i also love shikamaru,but.. oh well.
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 19 . 7/21/2015
fast paced and yet it does not make your readers , you made them hang on every word. great chapter
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 20 . 7/21/2015
making an epilogue for itachi and pein was a good choice. it's a great pick for an ending. kudos with this fic! you are a gifted storyteller