Reviews for Midnight Memories
emowoods205 chapter 19 . 6/14
I'm going to stop here I love this story so much please keep writing
PROTOCOL3193 chapter 1 . 5/7
THIS FANFIC IS ONE OF THE GREATEST.
Demonea chapter 1 . 4/15
I have no idea why I only started reading this story of yours in 2017. I've scrolled past it many, many times during the past few years of my residency in FF.I read the summary, and always thought that this was going to be some "Twilight"-story with OOC Naruto and Sasuke. Now, when I finally (maybe because of the tug of fate) opened this story and read the first Chapter... I couldn't help but read 10 more because my mind was blow plot is a result of your pure genious mind, as I see it, and the describing is utterly beautiful. I can't remember reading a bookfrom famous authorswith this level of depth in it's story. I can literally feel Sasuke's pain and misery, and I partially lost my sanity in the midst of reading, because his emotions engulfed me. C , my fellow author, should be a write-for-living author. For real. I'm not kidding here. I rarely leave comments on someone's story, but when I do, I seriously mean what I write. This is probably the 500th story I read here on FF, and probably the 4th or 5th review I leave. And the 1st time I'm telling someone that you should become a real author and write your own books.I swear to God, when you write your own book, I will buy it. Tell me when it happens, because you left such an impact on me with this story that I feel like my life is going to end after I've finished reading this story. That's how skillfully you wrote down their pain, love and grief. Promise me that you'll write your own book and promise that you'll let me know when it's ready to be bought, because like I swore, I'm definitely going to buy , from this day on, are my favourite author of all times. Thank you for existing in the world of writing.
Ph3N10x chapter 20 . 3/22
this is my 4th time reading this...n I just can't get it it enough..I love d story...I have even subscribed your ao3 account and i have been reading your other stories..and among all, midnight memories is my favorite n ofcourse revenge even though you have updated only one chapter... I am really a huge fan of yours...and well because of u I have taken a great liking for itapein, I mean they r sooo hot together and d last chapter being my favorite
Travesti chapter 20 . 3/8
Such a creative story! And your writing is amazing! I just couldn't put it down. Please keep writing!
Dragon chapter 20 . 2/12
This fanfic is really...extraordinary! The story itselft is a masterpiece. It makes my heart up and down with the feeling :"") Thank u for your hardwork!
Adopate chapter 20 . 11/26/2016
This is an amazing story. Obviously put together with EXTREME thought. I commend you on making a masterpiece. If I was to rate this, I'd say the maximum rating.
Adopate chapter 9 . 11/24/2016
I live in Texas and was thrilled when you added the Texan part. Overall, this story is AMAZING. This is beyond a God's work. I'm a little bit of a.. sociopath? If you can call it that, but this story brings emotion through every reader. I bet if one of the Uchihas read it, they'd be pleased.
This Is It chapter 20 . 11/12/2016
This was an outstanding fanfic I must say. I thoroughly enjoyed it, it was extremely heart wrenching each time Naruto died. I can completely understand why Sasuke almost went insane and it's a good thing he was a vampire or rather night walker. However, I ended up feeling worse for Itachi and Pein's relationship with all its complicated venues. I also wanted to mention these pairings of Itachi/Pein and Shikamaru Kurenai I have never seen or read before but it was done extremely well. I am so ecstatic it had a happy ending after so many sad ones. Thank you so very much and keep writing these amazing fanfic stories!
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 20 . 10/10/2016
One of the best stories in the fandom! I really like your writing!
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 4 . 8/24/2016
Itachi seems to no notice or just ignore that by some chance the 3 of them are interwinded in that sad fate and even though sasuke and naruto are soul mates he is the one who leads them to be together even if he wants them to be apart and that's the thing he is not sein and is blaming naruto like it's his fault what the hell itachi but the old lady said they would suffer 10 times wow that's a lot I hope the last they end up together and turn naruto so this doesn't happens again
Kranti chapter 20 . 6/11/2016
This story exceeded all my expecrations by far.
Loved it
Guest chapter 20 . 4/10/2016
Wah... I feel so happy ️
Guest chapter 6 . 4/10/2016
This story reminds me of the first paragraph from Ed Sheeran's "Photograph"

Loving can hurt
Loving can hurt sometimes
But it's the only thing that I know
When it gets hard
You know it can get hard sometimes
It is the only thing that makes us feel alive
Fiona chapter 20 . 4/6/2016
OMFG! That was an AMAZING story!. I loved the plot! Keep making amazing stories:):D