Reviews for Midnight Memories
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 20 . 6/17
One of the best stories I've read in a while.
Kaaru Hyujiko chapter 20 . 6/12
So I binge read this and it's now 12:30 am from where I live. I haven't been on for a while, and this is the first time in a long time that I've left a review for a story, so here goes.

This was by far the best SasuNaru fic I've read. Damn! If we're talking about vampire stories, this beats the Twilight Saga hands down. The plot was unique and engaging. You paced out the story progression perfectly. I love how you portrayed Sasuke, Naruto, Itachi, and Pein's character throughout the whole story. I could practically feel the emotions when Sasuke had to live through seeing Naruto die again and again. The loneliness, the longing, the carnal desire. I really want to be able to write as good as you! It's a wonderful story, I enjoyed reading.
memo ouji-sama chapter 1 . 6/1
I finally found you! Oh gosh, I spent a good 2weeks looking for this story. I literally scanned every Naruto FFN, I'm glad I remember the summary but apparently not the title.
More than 2weeks actually because sometimes, I tend to get a little bit distracted. My phone, where I was reading this, unexpectedly reset before I got the mind to tick the favorite box. Now, I can finally rest. Haaa!
LinkyOkumura37 chapter 20 . 6/1
THAT WAS SO AMAZING OMG! I just binge read that entire thing in 3 nights- all I could think about all day was getting throught the day so I could read this! Every part of it was wonderful, THANK YOU FOR WRITING!
Evangeline039 chapter 20 . 4/1
You've done a good job with this one! You're very talented in writing story I guess. The plot is amazing, I didn't expected Naruto being a watcher of all species. I thought he was going to be born as vampire after his tenth life. This is amazing! Oh yeah, the little problem for me in this story is that you got an incredible length for a chapter. Well, not that I minded but since it was too long, people tends to get bored and if they got bored, they'll stop reading, if they stop reading, they'll eventually forget. Ah, don't want this amazing story to be forgotten, do we? But I think we can't help it anyway. Since you need to tell them the flash backs, it require a long chapter. Alright, enough with the rambling. It would be nice if you make a sequel to this fanfic. I would be more than glad to read it. Inform me if you're gonna make it, okay? Ganbatte! _
insanelytwisted chapter 20 . 2/10
This story was brilliant. I actual felt. I was on the brink of crying when Naruto died and Sasuke bore witness to it. It was like a role coaster of emotions. I enjoyed reading this.

Thanks

Oh i have to admit something, i actually (forgive me) wanted slight ItaNaru action but only because its my second fav pairing after SasuNaru and tied to KakaNaru
It just is.
ryhamzidan chapter 17 . 2/6
the sex was great don"t let anyone say otherwise
Happy New Year chapter 20 . 1/23
This is by fat the best SasuNaru and the ItaPein was magnificent, I kind of even liked it more than Naruto and Sasuke's relationship. Great job and happy 2015
Ayame Gawaine chapter 20 . 1/11
Hello!
I came here to say how incridible this story was to read. I'm somebody who's saturated about vampire stories, but yours definitely found a way to impress and stay tuned. Bloody hell, I could feel each need, each break o sanity, each desire and urge, each love and passion the characters was a wonderful journey through Naruto and Sasuke's past, all the way to Itachi and Pein's broken-not-so-broken surprisingly charismatic bond. Congratulations, it was an impressive journey! I really enjoyed it.
Hope you keep on writting and only improve!

Ayame Gawaine
noMuku chapter 20 . 12/24/2014
Love loved this story. Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas.: )
Hiyorai chapter 20 . 12/18/2014
Thank you so much for writing this amazingly well written story. It was dark and romantic at the same time, loved it! I kind of like 'desperate love Sasuke.' Also, really great vampire story too!

Much love.
Nala1220 chapter 20 . 11/17/2014
good fanfic. really interesting. write more like it!
whitetheory chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
The Uchihas make good vampires...
swtReverie chapter 6 . 11/2/2014
Excellent decision on switching it to Naruto's POV. The timing was perfect as I wasn't irritated by the pace and the predictability but I felt it in the corner of my mind.
jj chapter 20 . 9/11/2014
very nice didn't see alot of it coming