Reviews for Blackout
Bipolarfaerie chapter 24 . 8/2/2014
Great story! I was a upset about the dialogue change though... you are already using Stephanie's storyline, so why the hell would you not use the dialogue? It doesn't infringe on copyright laws as long as you mention in the author's notes that it belongs to Stephanie Meyer. Whether or not it was to add "your own touch", I assumed the story was supposed to be about Edward's thoughts and words in New Moon, not the way you thought it should have been spoken. I just lost the feeling of the unbreakable connection between Bella and Edward with the changed dialogue...like they were just lines being read instead of the actual words spoken with devotion from the book. I hope I didn't come off as too much of a bitch, but it kind of started to ruin the story for me...
Shawna9301 chapter 19 . 12/17/2013
I would love a one shot of Marcus and Didyme! Great work so far.
WickedCurveBall74 chapter 23 . 6/26/2011
Awesome chapter, my love! Your writing is nothing short of exquisite! Hmmm...no wonder you're such an amazing beta!
Greyffoxe chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
Definitely add Edward's "go-to-hell" line. In the places where you've altered the narrative, I really think you made it better than the original. No, seriously. I'm hooked! And it's midterm time. That says a lot.

Thank you for trashing my study time. ;-P
Greyffoxe chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
I love your writing style! You've really pulled off first-person voice well, and that's hard to do. The flow of thought is extremely smooth, and kuddos for mixing spoken dialogue and telepathy in an appealing format that's easy for the reader to follow.
Greyffoxe chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I love this preface. It really captures Edward's inner turmoil. As someone who has never read Twilight, this little paragraph hooked me on your story. Good job.
dharma.issued chapter 26 . 10/20/2010
ah! its a boy thats awesome! glad you're feeling better too
WickedCurveBall74 chapter 25 . 8/10/2010
Hey, don't sweat it, doll! I still love and miss you like crazy. Um, are you carrying Jessie? Lol! She's all healthy, and sucking the life outta you! You hang in there, kiddo. Your loyal readers will wait for you. ;-)
Kimberly S chapter 25 . 7/21/2010
I really hope u get better soon, well, i know u will, you're just pregnant so congrats! I will be looking forwar 2 reading more of this story when u r able. I'd like 2 see Edward tell his family the terrible emotional state Bella was in after they had left (Edward obviously reads Charlie's mind & sees the images when he does) and I'd also like 2 read the phone conversation between Charlie & Carlisle.
Color me Red chapter 25 . 7/17/2010
I loved your story! I love how you portrayed Edward, I know its tough but thanks for the wonderful story! I just wish it was finished:(
ProsePoetry chapter 10 . 7/16/2010
I love this. Your intrepretation of how Bella still sees Edward is brilliant.
EmCA chapter 25 . 7/16/2010
Yours and the baby's health is way more important. Well done for gettin this far but you got more important things to worry about.

Take care of yourself. I hope your pregnancy gets easier for you. Take care. Your adoring fans will be here when you return. I know i will be! :D
dharma.issued chapter 25 . 7/15/2010
you just need to focus on getting better lol, the rest will fix itself later. i am looking forward to the end of this and ill be here whenever youre ready to continue. ;)
JessColleen chapter 25 . 7/15/2010
Aww, congratulations on your pregnancy!

Best wishes for your wellbeing. x
dharma.issued chapter 24 . 5/30/2010
aw a baby Snap! so happy for you, bb, like for real.

was i the only one that really wanted some charlie/edward scenes in new moon? that whole relationship is so fascinating to me... obviously lol. hopefully we get some of that in eclipse. i really liked what you did here though.