Reviews for Better Than a Superhero
Alex chapter 1 . 8/1
Great story! You capture Ron really great, which not many authors do, so well done. Thank you for this story.
55555 chapter 1 . 7/20
This was lovely! I really enjoyed how the time skips between scenes let us see the changes over time as they both grew up. Thanks for sharing it here!
KisunaFuji chapter 1 . 5/14
a really sweet fic
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 4/26
I hate that this site will not let me copy the text, because you had so many golden lines I wanted to point out and I am too lazy to retype all of them. However, one line, 'Bill couldn't help but feel in that moment that becoming friends with Ron might have been one of the best things that ever happened to Harry Potter.' You almost made me cry with that, because yes, so so true.

Anyhow, this was absolutely wonderful! I loved it, it was beautiful and sweet, and just so true to what I imagine their relationship is like. It was a delight to read, thank you for sharing!

Mathilde
jimenez7 chapter 1 . 3/10
Such a cute insight into the weasley brothers
blahblahblahwatermellon chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Beautiful, just beautiful. *tear*
Robaezica W chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
This is amazing! Thank you so much for writing this fabulous story with two of my favorite Weasleys!
Devi2509 chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
I haven't sent a review to any fanfictions in a while
but I just had to say this was brilliant and I had a good cry
I hope you never stop writing
You are amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Very beautiful and remarkable
gabreader chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Crying happy tears because this was just so sweet and gaaah you're writing is so good!
The Queen - Mycroft Holmes chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Reallyreally cute! I absolutly loved it:)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
I totally agree with Bill that becoming Ron's friend was probably one of the best things that ever happened to Harry. I get so annoyed when many a FF writer dismisses Ron as a mere sidekick who is stupid and boorish. He has many great qualities, one of them being his loyalty to his friends and family which you wrote beautifully in this piece.
BeckNiece chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Enjoyed this.
Thank you.
Gabrielav chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
So beautiful written - You did an excellent job!
LOVE IT!
Noonie chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
so satisfying. I think Ron's brothers really didnt have much of a clue what he went through, I like n this version that Bill at least appreciates what he did.