Reviews for Better Than a Superhero
beckrow chapter 1 . 2/26
Enjoyed this.
Thank you.
Gabrielav chapter 1 . 2/15
So beautiful written - You did an excellent job!
LOVE IT!
Noonie chapter 1 . 1/20
so satisfying. I think Ron's brothers really didnt have much of a clue what he went through, I like n this version that Bill at least appreciates what he did.
TheChronicler1209 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
This was beautiful! So few such stories around..
notanalpaca chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I'll admit I almost died at "he's lousy at chess". You have the personalities at his different ages absolutely spot-on. And it's cool to see Bill's personality fleshed out. Good work!
Poppydots chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I like it, nice to see Ron good side
violin16 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
This story made my day and made me cry. It. Is. Beautiful. The way you tied the story together, the brotherhood that showed. All of Ron's fears and his greatness mixed in this one awesome story. Along with Bill, all of his triumphs and some fails nonetheless. This story has given me that awesome feeling in your heart that you can't describe. The words that make you feel like a better person, even though to an outsider you just look like you're sobbing over your laptop/book. The type of feeling I get when I finish DH... again. Thank you for writing this, you just made my day awesome.
frouwe chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Lately I've found myself really into the Weasleys, and this is hands down the best brothers fic I've read. Ever.

It's a really nice as a story of growth and as a study of both their characters and their relationship - baby Ron's arrival prompts Bill into wanting to become the family's champion, and I think in a way the mutual hero-worship starts right there: Bill strives to be who Ron thinks he is ("I've got to find a spell to repel spiders" is probably my favourite part) and Ron's self-ideal is who he thinks Bill is (practically book canon, in that Mirror of Erised scene). And Bill naming Rose - if I was the type to tear up I would have.
ladymirth chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
This is so perfect it made me cry. Although I always thought that the brother Ron had the most in common with was Percy.
The Miss America chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I love ron bill brother stories!
Vaughn Tyler chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
nice
mkoba chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Oh, this is so beautifully written!

"He's lousy at chess"
LOL!
queen-sheep chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Amazingly written. I love how you developed their relationship! It was simply wonderful.
words-with-dragons chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
AWWW! Words. Cannot. Describe. THIS WAS ADORABLE! And heart-breaking, and in character - and makes me love their unseen relationship even more! I'm almost crying; I love the five things you chose to show their brotherly love!