Reviews for Better Than a Superhero
maplefeathers403 chapter 1 . 3/7
Seriously. YOU'RE my fanfic hero. Love the spider part ha! So brotherly and sweet, but funny all the same.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
This was wonderful! I like stories that actually highlight Ron's strengths and don't downplay his struggles
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
"Bill couldn't help but feel in that moment that becoming friends with Ron might have been one of the best things that ever happened to Harry Potter."

I think that was one of the best lines I've ever read in any Harry Potter fic. I've always liked Ron. I loved how you portrayed the relationship between Bill and Ron in this fic. Great work.
foodandbooksandthings chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
Heartachingly beautiful.
Alex chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
Great story! You capture Ron really great, which not many authors do, so well done. Thank you for this story.
55555 chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
This was lovely! I really enjoyed how the time skips between scenes let us see the changes over time as they both grew up. Thanks for sharing it here!
KisunaFuji chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
a really sweet fic
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
I hate that this site will not let me copy the text, because you had so many golden lines I wanted to point out and I am too lazy to retype all of them. However, one line, 'Bill couldn't help but feel in that moment that becoming friends with Ron might have been one of the best things that ever happened to Harry Potter.' You almost made me cry with that, because yes, so so true.

Anyhow, this was absolutely wonderful! I loved it, it was beautiful and sweet, and just so true to what I imagine their relationship is like. It was a delight to read, thank you for sharing!

Mathilde
jimenez7 chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Such a cute insight into the weasley brothers
blahblahblahwatermellon chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Beautiful, just beautiful. *tear*
Robaezica W chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
This is amazing! Thank you so much for writing this fabulous story with two of my favorite Weasleys!
Devi2509 chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
I haven't sent a review to any fanfictions in a while
but I just had to say this was brilliant and I had a good cry
I hope you never stop writing
You are amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Very beautiful and remarkable
gabreader chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Crying happy tears because this was just so sweet and gaaah you're writing is so good!
The Queen - Mycroft Holmes chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Reallyreally cute! I absolutly loved it:)