Reviews for Poker Face
Aileil chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Very clever. Yet another reason we all like Illya :).
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Churnok chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
A couple very amusing and easily pictured scenes that could probably have happened in almost any episode.

That being said, I feel that this is an amusing except for a larger story. Of course that could just be my uncertainty as to what the term drabble means.
ShakNali chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Short and sweet. Not many words, yet I could picture both scenes clearly. Well done.
Jael73 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Nice. You might want to emphasize the accent a bit more, but otherwise, a great set of scenes.
Lothithil chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Excellent Drabbles! I can visualize these so easily-you've really captured the essence of our favourite UNCLE characters perfectly!

Well done!

Uncle Charlie chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
This was wonderful, but too short! I wanted so much more to this. I was enjoying the ride too much for it to be over so quickly.

Seriously, you did a great job capturing the guys and the reason why no one plays cards with Illya *wink*
Rachel Indeed chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
How awesome.

He does bring some rather marvelous inscrutable acting skills to the profession :) I wouldn't place any bets against him.
mbracha chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Wow - you really have Illya pegged. He's a good bluffer with a good poker face indeed!