Reviews for Daedalus in Exile
NoName chapter 21 . 4/4
I don't know what to say. I really tried to see something positive when it comes to Alice. But what kind of idiotic logic is that.
Before, Alice told Edward that she always, ALWAYS has to experience what Edward did. It went so far that she felt it and that broke her or whatever. And now in this chapter she suddenly tells him that at one point she just stopped looking...huh. How can she do that all of a sudden when before she was tortured by the visions of Edward's killings? No logic. Why notstop looking for Edwardbefore. That way Alice wouldn't have seen the killings.

The other thing that totally annoys me is that for the last 5 years, Alice has no contact with Edward, and Carlisle barely.
But then Edward changes Bella and poof, both almost force themselve back onto Edward as if that is all okay now that Bella is changed.

And then to read Carlisle say that it wasn't his place to tell Edward that Bella was his mate. Oh please. So it was okay for Carlisle that Edward killed all these women. GREAAAAAT!

Sorry I tried to enjoy this story but Alice was too annoying for me. Always in the back and planning with her visions to get her way...for everyone's "happiness".
Atwiggs chapter 21 . 3/6
This was some journey! I couldn’t figure out what was going to happen here! I’m so thrilled that Edward got straightened out just because Bella loved him enough to help heal him! I loved this Fic! Thx!
Atwiggs chapter 14 . 3/6
I’m still having trouble reading and focusing since I lost my husband! I go from one Fic to another! I can’t believe he’s been dead a year now and I still miss him so damn much! Thx for writing! I’ve always loved your stories and I can’t believe I issued this one... it’s so different...
ImYours1901 chapter 21 . 12/28/2017
This was absolutely amazing. I think I’ve had this story on my TBR list for a good 7 years. I finally decided I should start reading this the other day and I do not regret it at all! Amazing amazing amazing!
JustMePMM chapter 15 . 10/27/2017
I didn't even realise you were the writer of creature of habit I loved that story, it was one of the first ff I read brilliwnt story as is this. I love how Bella is getting the upper hand even though she's not doing it deliberately.
JustMePMM chapter 2 . 10/20/2017
Wow that escalated quickly, grat so far
Ayina11 chapter 21 . 4/20/2017
It's a great story. I love it
Guest chapter 12 . 4/3/2017
Fascinating... Cereal talk
harkie5 chapter 21 . 1/15/2017
Awesome story! I loved it!
Michaelmas54 chapter 21 . 12/13/2016
Another great and imaginative story - many thanks for a very enjoyable read.
insomniacinsanity chapter 21 . 12/6/2016
What a fun read! Your writing style is so immersive, and you kept such a great pace throughout. It was exactly what I needed
Lillywhite1 chapter 21 . 11/28/2016
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story
MsLiss chapter 21 . 9/29/2016
I liked the unquie story and the way you wove in canon events.
Mayuri love cullens chapter 21 . 7/4/2016
Good ending! :)
agoogoo chapter 15 . 4/14/2016
you really know how to pick em. You recs are *thumbs up*

p.s. if their genders were reversed that woulda been scary
4,787 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »