Reviews for Daedalus in Exile
Xanthuis chapter 21 . 10/10
I have reads hundreds of fan fictions but you did that none of them really capture what you did so well. The hunger and scent of Bella and desire to consume her. Edward really trying to do the right thing and not kill her on day one . Also showing how much her scent infected him to the degree of leaving the family killing innocents to to try and recreate what Bella did in that 45 minutes . Then for five years having it cursed him and in the end saved them both.
Xanthuis chapter 4 . 10/10
You have me captivated very good so far
Ektha chapter 5 . 6/27
Really loving this story
GorGirl chapter 21 . 6/17
Loved your story! Perfect ending!
GorGirl chapter 3 . 6/9
I think he'll do the right thing.
GorGirl chapter 2 . 6/9
Wow! He's going to save her.
GorGirl chapter 1 . 6/9
Saw this on TLS.
LaurelLeafSinger chapter 21 . 6/8
Thanks so much for writing this. A Darkward story who is brought back to the Light by Bella. How sad about the many innocent girls lost and his fracture with Alice and the rest of the family. Would love a story of Bella and the Cullens during this time. Also, would Edward ever remake his garden?
LaurelLeafSinger chapter 20 . 6/8
So good! The truth is out between them and the bond is tied.
Happy chapter 21 . 4/23
I absolutely love this story. I’ve read it several times and I like it every time. It’s so well-written and you keep “Edward’s” voice throughout which is so difficult to do. The pacing was perfect and to see Edward’s transformation was spot on. Fantastic writing kiddo!
Ticcing Bat chapter 21 . 4/15
excellent x
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 1/1
Not her, of course, she’s his mate even if he’s just realizing that...
NoName chapter 21 . 4/4/2018
I don't know what to say. I really tried to see something positive when it comes to Alice. But what kind of idiotic logic is that.
Before, Alice told Edward that she always, ALWAYS has to experience what Edward did. It went so far that she felt it and that broke her or whatever. And now in this chapter she suddenly tells him that at one point she just stopped looking...huh. How can she do that all of a sudden when before she was tortured by the visions of Edward's killings? No logic. Why notstop looking for Edwardbefore. That way Alice wouldn't have seen the killings.

The other thing that totally annoys me is that for the last 5 years, Alice has no contact with Edward, and Carlisle barely.
But then Edward changes Bella and poof, both almost force themselve back onto Edward as if that is all okay now that Bella is changed.

And then to read Carlisle say that it wasn't his place to tell Edward that Bella was his mate. Oh please. So it was okay for Carlisle that Edward killed all these women. GREAAAAAT!

Sorry I tried to enjoy this story but Alice was too annoying for me. Always in the back and planning with her visions to get her way...for everyone's "happiness".
Atwiggs chapter 21 . 3/6/2018
This was some journey! I couldn’t figure out what was going to happen here! I’m so thrilled that Edward got straightened out just because Bella loved him enough to help heal him! I loved this Fic! Thx!
Atwiggs chapter 14 . 3/6/2018
I’m still having trouble reading and focusing since I lost my husband! I go from one Fic to another! I can’t believe he’s been dead a year now and I still miss him so damn much! Thx for writing! I’ve always loved your stories and I can’t believe I issued this one... it’s so different...
4,799 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »