Reviews for Daedalus in Exile
irishnlove2shop chapter 21 . 12/23/2013
Another great story!
lamelurker chapter 21 . 12/17/2013
Wow! This fic kept me guessing right until the very end. Dark, intense and full of tension, I enjoyed the ride immensely. Thank you for writing and sharing your story!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
He likes listening to her poop?
Viridian6 chapter 21 . 8/3/2013
loved it!
Viridian6 chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
Just started ur story tonight. 3 it. Doesn't get much better than Edward in a Walmart.
cullen sandra chapter 21 . 7/30/2013
Such a great story. Loved edward being more of a normal vamp than a veggie one. Bella was so brave! she knew what she wanted and did not back down. Alice played a very dangerous game, both edward and bella could have lost. One thing i did not like and i make edward right, alice should have handled her power better and not look and watch what edward was up to. She said she stoped watching b/e, so why did she torture herself and in the end make edward feel even worse about himself. She really needed to learn that what others are doing is nothing to do with her.
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 21 . 7/22/2013
Wow, I love your storytelling! ! U r so creative!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/11/2013
wow. great story. I like this slightly more anaimalistic more vamp Edward.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/11/2013
Holy bloody erotic hell!
beachdreamernyc chapter 17 . 7/11/2013
This story is SO intriguing. I can't stop reading!
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
ooooh. interesting start. different.
Noaccountlurker chapter 21 . 7/7/2013
Just have to say, this one is still a favorite even after all these years. Thank you so much for leaving it up so I can reread whenever my little heart desires!
SLKerouac chapter 21 . 6/22/2013
A different story. Edward removed for five years. On Alice became friends with Bella and tried to keep her alive for Edward. Alice knew that there was a connection with Edward and Bella but Edward would not have believed anything at that time. It showed at the end of the story that Bella had to be with Edward. That it was going to be her death one way or the other but that she hoped that Edward would keep her. Edward had to believe in himself which took time and he was able to see the end. Carlisle had a feeling about Bella but knew Edward wouldn't listen to him either. Alice knew that it was up to Edward and Bella to resolve any conflict and it did. Edward was able to see that there was good left in him and that Bella was his in every way. Thank you for writing this story!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 21 . 5/18/2013
Amazing story.
k1942 chapter 21 . 5/17/2013
I really did like this, partly because it was so different ! It was so hard for them to find each other that I felt they deserved some happiness, to balance all the pain!
4,686 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »