Reviews for Daedalus in Exile
penmom chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
,!
dbpbatm chapter 21 . 8/6/2012
Great read! Thank you for sharing it.
albalolagutierrez chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
amazing story adding it again sighhhhhh
3Dreamer chapter 21 . 4/23/2012
I would like to compliment you on this work, and say how much you've grown as a writer. This was unique and engrossing, plot progression was just perfect and I read CoH, I have to say, you honed your skills so much here.

Honestly, a sequel, would rock, as this was just addictive to read.

Thanks so much for taking the time to share this

3D
StrayingSheep chapter 21 . 3/30/2012
Your writing is such an enjoyable combination of simple prose and complex plot. In my experience, it’s all too often the other way around! I truly enjoyed your o-fic as much as your Twific (and I can't always say that honestly). As for this story, it and its Edward remain the most believable dark spin on Twilight canon I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Thank you for all that you’ve shared with us.
einfach so chapter 21 . 2/24/2012
WOW Great Job! I Love it. I felt like I was right there beside the characters.
LeeseeQ chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
As Edward enters the house after his trip to the store you mention that he removes all of his soggy clothes and the backpack as he enters the house. I'm wondering if that was maybe a mistake, because it changes the feel of this scene as he enters her room... we as the reader are imagining her seeing him naked walking into her room- not quite what you were going for maybe? Anyway, but then when she mumbling to him in her feverish state you mention she grabs his shirt, so maybe he has clothes on afterall. Nevertheless, this was a great chapter and I'm completely hooked.
LeeseeQ chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
I absolutely loved this chapter, and especially loved the line: "I was ridiculous. I was a raving, talking to comatose girls, kidnapping, clothes burning, doctor-faking fool". Love it.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 21 . 1/25/2012
Definitely a totally awesome story. More than well worth reading. It was good that Alice and Carlisle were near. They were waiting for Edward to make a decision. Hopefully the right decision. And he did make the right decision. For him and for Bella. She has wanted him from the first moment she saw him. The whole family saw her trying to find him in his possessions in the house. We don't need to read any further. In their first conversation they've let us know that they will be happy together. For forever. For eternity. Thanks for a wonderful story to read.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 20 . 1/25/2012
This was definitely the ending I thought was coming. Bella did know she was dying from the head wound she received when the van came at her. The problems had been getting progressively worse. And all Alice wanted was the vision she showed Edward in the hotel room. That Bella was meant to be a vampire. That she was his mate. He wasn't supposed to leave and kill all those women. He was supposed to fall in love with Bella and turn her. They had been obsessed with each other since the first day they met. Bella wanted the chance to find out if her obsession was real. Did she love him? Love him enough to want to become a vampire and have forever? Alice knew the time was fast approaching when Bella would die. And strange as it seems to me, I'm not as surprised as I thought I would be that Alice didn't tell Bella why she was sending her to that particular part of the wilderness. That she didn't tell her she would find Edward and he would fall in love with her. Now Bella understands what Alice was doing. And Edward understands what Alice's plan has been for the last five years. And why Alice didn't tell him about Bella's accident and what it meant. Edward needed to come to the realization on his own that it was love that kept him from killing Bella that first day. And now Bella is changing. And Edward does want her forever. Knows that it was inevitable from the beginning.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 19 . 1/25/2012
Most of the barriers are down. Bella has heard why Edward has made the markers for the women he's killed in her name. That died in her place. And now she's telling him that Alice sent her there to die.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 18 . 1/25/2012
She does remember everything now. Was it seeing Alice? Hitting her head on Edward's body? She's telling him she's desired him from the moment she saw him. That she believes he feels the same way. That his demons aren't going to matter. And her secret? Is she going to tell him she knows she's dying?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 17 . 1/25/2012
So Bella isn't pretending she has amnesia. She really doesn't have any memories of herself. Of the Cullen's, of Alice and Edward. But Alice knows she's ill. Still thinking it's a kind of brain tumor. So maybe Alice hasn't been coaching her recently. But it was her and Jasper who left Bella in the woods with a map to Edward's cabin. Though Alice has been keeping an eye on things. Alice isn't telling him anything for a valid reason. At least valid to Alice. And Edward running all those years ago just kept the inevitable from happening. Bella is supposed to be a vampire. She is Edward's mate. Leaving Bella in the woods to find Edward's cabin. To make him see that they belonged together. To tell him she is dying and wants him to realize he loves her and wants her. Maybe, maybe not.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 16 . 1/25/2012
Pushing even harder. Trying to make him see it doesn't matter that he's a vampire. That he considers himself soulless and a monster. That he's drained humans of their blood and life. But, she has never pushed him to say why he refuses to go outside in the sunlight. Because she already knows why. She is trying to push him to believe in love. To believe in him. In them. To admit that he killed others so he wouldn't kill her. But trying to kill the idea of her. She's telling him she does remember the day they met. The day he wanted to kill her. She is trying to show him she is his mate. That Alice has seen they are mates and are meant to be happy for eternity. She is making him think. He is starting to question what is happening. Where it will lead is anyone's guess. Happiness forever. Or death for Bella.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 15 . 1/25/2012
Pushing and pushing. Bella knows she's dying. She is trying, with Alice's help, to convince Edward he is in love with her. Because she's been in love with him since the day she saw him. And she can see that his reactions are changing. He's beoming more responsive to her. He's falling in love. Everything she has been saying keeps leading me to this conclusion. Could very possibly be very wrong. But it feels right.
4,781 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »