Reviews for Daedalus in Exile
Lona W. Hall chapter 9 . 10/28/2011
Was that sin quote from somewhere? I liked the imagery...Edwards thoughts in this chapter...referring to Bella as a prisoner...remind me of Misery. Curious to see if Bella is going to need to...escape...
Lona W. Hall chapter 8 . 10/28/2011
Lol, June Cleaver vampire...I'm actually surprised the Volturi have let Martha Stewart lead sych a public life ;)

I'm a little confused though, why doesn't Edward want to take Bella to the hospital? Is it threat of exposure or he doesn't want to let her go? He seems to not really want her there...yet, though she's growing on him...or maybe he's planning to drink her when she's healed?
Lona W. Hall chapter 7 . 10/28/2011
Interesting stuff going on. I liked the part where Edward mentioned he and the others being lucky to meet Carlisle...and then that being about as lucky as Bella crossing paths with Edward...assuming you meant the first time in Biology? Or, maube this time and I read it wrong. i guess I've always been surprised that Edward and Rosalie didn't hold more animosity towards Carlisle...how do they, especially someone like Rosalie, hold that much capacity for forgiveness?
Lona W. Hall chapter 6 . 10/27/2011
Amnesia? Hope she remembers soon! Dying to know why she was in the woods...bad bella and her soft head...
Lona W. Hall chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Ugh, edward in a walmart! Hope he never has to do that again!
Lona W. Hall chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
Poor Edward! So conflicted...mayve he should take just a little sip...for evaluation purposes, if you will...if her cut was infected, he'd taste it in her blood...right? :)
Lona W. Hall chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
I like that this Edward isn't the "goody goody" the original is. He seems to have more depth...more room to grow at the same time lol
Lona W. Hall chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Oooo, cant wait to find out why Bella is in those woods...I hope she was looking for Edward :) Love your writing style!
Lona W. Hall chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Hi, came here on a recommendation from another fic (sorry, forgot name...night...something? I think by Katinki?) anyway, firstvchapter is definetely interesting. It does seem different from your usual based on the descriptions I saw in your profile. Big fan of the dark here so I'm looking forward to this one? Thanks for sharing!
Ticcing Bat chapter 21 . 10/26/2011
Soooo good
Lipbitestew chapter 16 . 10/2/2011
That made me let out a breath at the end! Reminds me of the lion and lamb convo.
Lipbitestew chapter 15 . 10/2/2011
Well then. Nevermind on my previous review. Lol.
Lipbitestew chapter 14 . 10/2/2011
I probably should have asked a chapter or two ago but if the Cullens know Bella is there wouldn't they be more worried about getting her proper medical/neurological treatment? Unless Alice saw that she would be fine. I have been thinking all along though that when B finds out the truth she will be angry for that reason.
Lipbitestew chapter 11 . 10/1/2011
Aw come on Edward. Such a typical guy to get nervous when a girl starts becoming domestic in their territory (referring to the tea she made.)
WardLover TwiFan chapter 21 . 9/9/2011
Yeah, I finished a few minutes ago and you DID have me worried there as we got closer to the end. I don't think I expected him to kill her. I just thought he might refuse to change her. That was a REALLY good vamp fic. Most of the stories I read are AH. My alert list and my TBR list are insanely long. If I'd not read those two one shots of yours last night I probably would have put off reading DiE a bit longer. I definately neglected a few RL responsibilities today so that I could finish this. I really enjoyed this.

Any chance you're making the Twitarded trip to Forks later this month? I didn't go last year, but a friend and I decided we couldn't miss out this year. The plane tix are purchased and the hotel reserved.

-Monique