Reviews for Daedalus in Exile
dorothybert chapter 21 . 7/8/2011
Second read of this and still so great. Thanks
crazy4Rob chapter 21 . 6/25/2011
Awesome story! I read this in two days. Thank you for sharing.
CentauRita chapter 21 . 6/23/2011
Beautiful...That story was just to DiE for, Darling. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.

BTW, I have one rec for you...

The Fallout by OCDindeed

summary:

March 16/06 the world the Cullens knew ended. Faith, hope & love are powerful things. Edward is about to find out how powerful they are. Yes, set during a post-apocalyptic nuclear war. Try the Prologue before passing judgment. You might be surprised! NM/AU

As Always...

Take Care & Happy Writing

CentauRita ;D
CentauRita chapter 20 . 6/23/2011
Awesomely...HAWT!
CentauRita chapter 19 . 6/23/2011
**My mouth is~~Open~~With popcorn falling out of it.**

OMG!

**This chappie was to 'Die' for**
CentauRita chapter 18 . 6/23/2011
Hold it! **Pressing the PAUSE button**

**Running for the kitchen**

The action in this chappie is overwhelming. I need some popcorn.**Can I make you some, too? Butter? Salt?**

**PoP, pOP, Pop...Running back to my monitor...Holding out a second bowl**Here ya go**

Here we go! **Pressing the PLAY button**

Mmmmmm, soooo good. :}
CentauRita chapter 17 . 6/23/2011
Loved the chappie...some of my fav's

To use vulgar terms: I had a boner.

After my self-serving behavior from the night before, I'd greeted dawn with new resolve. I felt ten pounds lighter after releasing decades of pent up sexual frustration in one massive venom-filled ejaculation.

Wow!

**My eyebrows arched with surprise**

I oft' wonder if Eddie needed one of those...'self-serving behavior' books for dummies... ;} , LOL.

Must have been really, really important if Alice showed up to warn Edward concerning taking Bella to the hospital.**In this case...NOT...to take her...Hmmmmm** I thinking...

1) If Edward takes Bella to the hospital, they'll lock her up and throw away the key.**As in 5150**

or

2) Edward has always been destined~~FATED~~to change Bella. Bella may have a massive brain hemmorage that will kill her. Leaving Edward with the choice to either let her die or change her.**A test, of a sort, if you will. A test of his love**
CentauRita chapter 16 . 6/22/2011
**OMG~~fanning myself~~briskly**

That chappie was...as sweet...as it was...HAWT!

Loved it ;}
CentauRita chapter 15 . 6/22/2011
**winking one of my eyes**

Wow, Bella. Such an agressive little hussy of how you quickly dominated Ol' Edward.**LOL, ;D With all his heightened vampiry-senses he was rather...S L O W...'sucks' to be him**HaHa
CentauRita chapter 14 . 6/22/2011
set it free if it comes back it was meant to be.**Oh, and the truth will set you...free**

Okay, now I'm thinking of that Merle Haggard song...

Turn Me Loose Set Me Free. ;}
CentauRita chapter 13 . 6/22/2011
I'm with Edward on this one...

This was a warning and…permission? I didn't understand it—or why?

"I don't understand? What are you telling me?" I sputtered.

Carlisle shook his head compassionately—always compassionate, and even though he swallowed thickly, and his eyes darted to the side more than once, he said, "Leave. Go home—you have things to take care of."

**This stuff is better than a cliffy ;) Makes me think and I want to know more!**
CentauRita chapter 12 . 6/22/2011
She smiled and crossed the room, and I watched with conflict as she stood in front of me, and said, "I'd like that," and then wrapped her arms around me in a tight hug.

"Oh," I mumbled and then held my breath in a quick gasp. I allowed my face to rest on the side of her head, my cheek against her soft hair, just for a second. She was warm. So warm. And accepting. Isabella was so accepting of me

**Oh, what a moment~~hugging myself**

What I appreciate about you, EZRocksAngel.

Is the A/N at the end of each chappie. Especially the Rec's. It may seem of little consequence to you, but it means a lot to me ;) Totally enjoying DiE.
CentauRita chapter 11 . 6/22/2011
'I returned it and understood that even though I was inadequate, she wanted me. I was all she had. I also understood that in turn, she was all I had as well. We were in this together.'

"Never feel like you have to run from me Edward."

I felt an odd, unidentifiable, spasm in my stomach and promised, "I won't-not anymore."

**Awwww, this was so sweet**
CentauRita chapter 10 . 6/22/2011
"I don't know, I guess time will tell."**Yes, it will ;}**
CentauRita chapter 9 . 6/22/2011
(Bella)

"...And I realize for our own, but different, reasons we are isolated and for the moment all we have is each other."

(Edward)

"I suppose you're right. We are stuck with one another."

~~FATE~~

Question...And Alice hasn't seen this...Edward finding Bella? or has she.
4,745 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »