Reviews for Daedalus in Exile
CarolED chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I enjoyed your story. It was the first story I read were Edward was a bad guy. At first I didn't think I would continue to read it (I didn't like bad guy Edward), but I glad I continued on and ended up really enjoying it.
iluvtorun chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Very dark, makes all the angst and pain of NM to be a smidgen compared to the path the Edward COULD have chosen. Very, very good read, couldn't put it down either :-)
whohellanoes chapter 21 . 2/13/2011
such a great story. i was totally enraptured. thank you for the read.
MtAiryGrl chapter 21 . 2/11/2011
Just finished this today. I downloaded it to my Kindle...sorry I don't have a review for every chapter, but I just wanted to tell you how much I loved this fic.
calbers chapter 21 . 2/9/2011
I just found your story and spent all day reading...risking gettng caught at work and all. Couldn't put it down. Really wonderful. I have to thank you for a happy ending. So many people put a SHOCK ending, they seem to get off on it. If they were not using Edward and Bella I could see it, but when you borrow characters that are already basically known and loved, it's hard to deal with, fiction or not. So it gets a bit scary to read a new story not being sure if it will be another horrible shocking ending...so I was relieved. Thanks.
whohellanoes chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
oh Edward, i feel the same way about Wal-Mart. the imagine of him there is funny. anywho i just started this...and...where in the hell have i been? this is so so great. i followed a link over from somebodies top ten stories... thank you.
SilverPaper chapter 21 . 1/30/2011
DIE was so, so good. The sense of conflict and indecision remained woven through Edward's inner experience even as he his feelings evolved was just so well done. I was on the edge of my seat until the end, not so much in the "how will this turn out" sense (although that, too) but in the sense of being drawn in to Edward's struggle. The unfolding mystery was really well done, too, much like a psychological thriller.
JavaMasta chapter 21 . 1/29/2011
I saw the banner for this on Twificpics, and was drawn by the title of your story. After that, I couldn't stop reading. GREAT story!
gkkstitch chapter 21 . 1/29/2011
Fantastic new telling of Edward's path to Bella. thanks!
gkkstitch chapter 14 . 1/28/2011
This is like the story of Beauty and the Beast!
gkkstitch chapter 13 . 1/28/2011
GAH! So does Carlisle KNOW or what? LOL
gkkstitch chapter 11 . 1/28/2011
"Never feel like you have to run from me Edward."

I felt an odd, unidentifiable, spasm in my stomach and promised, "I won't-not anymore."

Ugh! That's just... lovely.
gkkstitch chapter 10 . 1/28/2011
Enjoying the story and this new darker Edward. There was a jarring jump between the hiker scene and his return home, tho.
gkkstitch chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
Heard about this story for a while now, and am finally reading it. Yay!

There's an awful lot of exposition here so far. hmmm...
lena chapter 21 . 1/8/2011