Reviews for Daedalus in Exile
bunnysue chapter 21 . 1/7/2011
I just want to let you know you did such a great job with this fic. It has gotten me out of my state of restlessness with fics lately as nothing has really grabbed me and kept me like this one did. It was so dark w/o seeming to try too hard to be this way and it just felt really dark in a honest and believable way and without Edward doing some 360 turnabout. I am kind of excited and focused on fic again and It's cool as CREATURE OF HABIT was one of the very first fics I read that really got me hooked early on. Thanks for the recs by the way but mostly thanks for writing such interesting flawed and honest characters. BTW the "change" was hot and wild and perfect.
HappyEndingLover chapter 21 . 12/31/2010
I really enjoyed your story it was very different from your first one. I like your writing style.
PleaseDeleteAccountPLEASE19282 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
NICE
Cullen Eclipsed chapter 21 . 12/7/2010
Loved this. Truly a great ending, I like stories of redemption.
alycaly chapter 21 . 12/7/2010
I really enjoyed this story. Some things I liked in particular: the one constant POV- it gave more opportunity for character development and story coherence; the raw emotion and conflict Edward constantly faced- to me that is pretty realistic to this scenario (well, as realistic ad a story about vampires is going to be!). Thanks for sharing your great writing talent!
Cullen Eclipsed chapter 18 . 12/6/2010
"What do you want more; to kill me or kiss me?"

One of the top fan fic lines!
Luvtwismut chapter 21 . 11/16/2010
Angel, I love this fic of yours! My first time reading it and I could read it all over again right now. So good!
apricot817 chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
I appreciate how Edward is torn between his natural instinct to 'eat' Bella and his want/need to let her live. I read a story (maybe it was S. Meyer's story?) where Emmitt killed his singer and I always wondered if maybe if he had had Edwards patience would Emmitt have fallen in love with his singer and left Rosalie
apricot817 chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
loving this story line. original and good.
DelicieuxGateau chapter 21 . 11/3/2010
Gorgeous ending. I enjoyed the cannon Vamp-Bella reaction to being a newborn. Very well done. Yay, so full of happpy.
DelicieuxGateau chapter 20 . 11/3/2010
This was excellent. I'm suprised to hear you say that people weren't expecting this (or at least that you thought that upon posting). It seems like it was building to the fact that Bella was dying of something terminal and that Edward would save her (again).

Personally I just think that changing Bella while fucking her is hot as hell (and therefore always appreciated) :D
DelicieuxGateau chapter 13 . 11/2/2010
What a facinating Edward.
DelicieuxGateau chapter 7 . 11/1/2010
I feel like I should be reviewing more often but my finger itches to hit the next chapter when I get to the end each time! Hah, obviously this is terribly addicive. :)
isalovely chapter 21 . 10/31/2010
I really enjoyed Creature of Habit and DIE is right up there with the vamp fics. I could not stop reading. Good ones are such a rarity. I am going to check out some of your recs. Looking out for your next!
DelicieuxGateau chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
Really interesting so far. I like this getting nursed back to health by Edward secluded in the woods direction this is going ;)
4,686 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »