Reviews for Daedalus in Exile
CentauRita chapter 8 . 6/22/2011
Alice said and saw it best...FATE.

Loved how Bella came to her own conclusion~~and acceptance~~of Edward...

"Oh my God…you're like one of those geniuses, right?" Her mind clearly began working overtime and she continued, ticking off the information she had learned, "You graduated early, studied medicine, live out here all alone...I bet you play the piano and have all kinds of amazing talents!"

**Cute**
CentauRita chapter 7 . 6/22/2011
**tingling**

I get the feeling that Edward WANTS his family to know he's not...alone ;} HeHe
CentauRita chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
Edward...SHOCKED...that Bella and his sister Alice were Best Friends.**Helloooo, and who was the one that ran away? Hmmmmm?**

Amnesia? Amnesia?

**Oh, hell. I won't be able to remember a thing!~~shaking my head~~Seriously ;P**
CentauRita chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
I'd decided.

**Very heavy for such a short sentence. And, good for you Edward. Great decision;}**

Loved how Edward would slip into Dr. C's persona to help him keep his focus as he would help Bella.**Helping himself to help Bella...~~giggles~~ ;}**
CentauRita chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
Yeah...this line sums this chappie up, nicely!

I was ridiculous. I was a raving, talking to comatose girls, kidnapping, clothes burning, doctor-faking fool.

LOL...;D
CentauRita chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
Good thing Edward is a Vampire. All of the sparring he does with his thoughts is exhausting. If he were human he would be incapacitated by the weight of the exhaustion.

Also, I loved the comparison of how Rosie carried Emmy to Carlisle as to Edward carrying Bella back to his home.**All the while internally warring with himself~~chuckling to myself ;D**

My fav line...

'She was alive. Injured, unconscious, and bleeding, but alive.

I almost leapt in celebration, although I had no idea what I was celebrating. Her life? My dinner?'
CentauRita chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
**Astonished~~My mouth is agape**

Great trade-in on the TylerVan with the Cougar, hon.

**I'm sure the 'Fee-Line' is mutual ;}~~purring loudly~~Can I rub against your leg, now? ;}**
CentauRita chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Loving your...Edwordy**snickering**

**Gawd!**that boy and his over-thinking of EVERYTHING. Intriguing as it is Painful.
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I followed you over here from Twilighted.

A very dark Edward. Trapped in his own self-flagellation, self-pity, self-chastisment.

You should post this over on Twilighted!
ValSchmeisser chapter 21 . 6/7/2011
Great story! I loved it!
emmzac chapter 21 . 6/5/2011
Thank You! That or should say this was So so good. I read this all within 24 hours but because I didn't put it down I didn't review along the way. I'm sorry about that but this was very good. I liked the alternate ending to that of Twilight and it fit just right. If I can find it some 18 months later, I sure others will and they too will enjoy it as much as I did. :)
emmzac chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
I am reading this as i watch Twight for the ? time and I have to say I'm liking what I have read so far. Now to find out why Bella is there and what Edward to going to do next. Great story so far :)
YetAnotherFan2010 chapter 21 . 6/2/2011
Thanks for sharing your story! it was captivating and amazingly told! The ending was perfection :)
eli-dunbigboot chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Thank you for writing such a wonderful story, I really enjoyed reading it. I apologise for the lack of reviews and general fangirling, my hubby bitches regularly about me reading online so now I am a bit sneaky and download completed stories on to my Kindle which keeps him happy but the downside is that I can't review as much or often as I would like.

You told a great story. I have a very soft spot for tortured Edward's and this hit the mark dead-on!

With thanks and very best wishes,

eli
me chapter 15 . 4/7/2011
You can surprise and its great..The twist and turns so unexpected.. best fan fic ever!
4,745 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »