Reviews for Daedalus in Exile
WardLover TwiFan chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
What to do? Waht to do? Poor conflicted Edward. I like that he told her he was a doctor. I think that was a good choice at the time. -Monique
WardLover TwiFan chapter 4 . 9/9/2011
I enjoyed the way he spoke out loud in order to justify his actions. It amused me that he felt like he was doing something wrong by changing her clothes when in reality it was something that needed to be done. He was very much a gentleman when doing so. :-)

-Monique
WardLover TwiFan chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
He's chosen to nurse her back to health rather than change her (I knew he wasn't going to kill her or it would be a really short story). I know he wasn't contemplating changing her in the last chapter, but it could have happened in a spur of the moment decision. I like that he's drawn to her but she isn't his "reason for being." At least not yet. In your version he took off after that intial meeting in Forks so he really doesn't know her yet. He needs time to get to know her.

-Monique
WardLover TwiFan chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Ooooo, I really want to press on to the next chapter to see if he changes her or merely nurses her back to health. But it's late...and there's an Amishward outtake that just posted...so...I'll try to check back in tomorrow.

-Monqiue
WardLover TwiFan chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
So I've had this fic on my list of TBR completed fics for a while now. It was second on the list but I seem to always get a wild hair to read something newly rec'd so it's been hovering there for a while. After I read the two one shots tonight I figured it was time to bump it to the top. I'm in the mood for a good vamp fic cause I seem to read AH almost all the time (yes, I've read Creature of Habit, but not its sequel). I can't guarantee I'll continue to review with every chapter, but wanted to pop in and let you know someone was reading one of your older fics. :-) -Monique
Shay's-Not-Here-Anymore chapter 21 . 9/1/2011
Loved the story. Thanks so much for writing!

Shay
showme aka jittzpattzing chapter 21 . 8/23/2011
this was a very dark, very interesting alternative ending to the series. i really enjoyed reading it...
BreannaLeigh-2014 chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
Great story so far! :)
Fullofpassion09 chapter 21 . 8/6/2011
Truly enjoyed watching the characters struggle with each other and their demons to grow towards their full potential. The way it ended was fitting for who they grew into and the posibilities their future holds.
Dulcinea21bella chapter 21 . 7/28/2011
This was epic! I loved this story.
Dulcinea21bella chapter 20 . 7/28/2011
This is simply excellent. It is raw and primal and erotic.
Dulcinea21bella chapter 15 . 7/28/2011
This fix is hypnotic. I just love it.
Dulcinea21bella chapter 14 . 7/28/2011
I am so entralled! I can't wait to figure it all out.
Dulcinea21bella chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
Very profound. I am eager to read about her doctors records.
Dulcinea21bella chapter 6 . 7/25/2011