Reviews for Daedalus in Exile
DelicieuxGateau chapter 20 . 11/3/2010
This was excellent. I'm suprised to hear you say that people weren't expecting this (or at least that you thought that upon posting). It seems like it was building to the fact that Bella was dying of something terminal and that Edward would save her (again).

Personally I just think that changing Bella while fucking her is hot as hell (and therefore always appreciated) :D
DelicieuxGateau chapter 13 . 11/2/2010
What a facinating Edward.
DelicieuxGateau chapter 7 . 11/1/2010
I feel like I should be reviewing more often but my finger itches to hit the next chapter when I get to the end each time! Hah, obviously this is terribly addicive. :)
isalovely chapter 21 . 10/31/2010
I really enjoyed Creature of Habit and DIE is right up there with the vamp fics. I could not stop reading. Good ones are such a rarity. I am going to check out some of your recs. Looking out for your next!
DelicieuxGateau chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
Really interesting so far. I like this getting nursed back to health by Edward secluded in the woods direction this is going ;)
DelicieuxGateau chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Epov is always amazing with a vampward :)

Dark is good, this is excellent.
Noble Korhedron chapter 21 . 10/21/2010
GREAT STORY! ALMOST, ALMOST, liked this as much as CoF - and THAT is saying something! :-P
Lady Ramona chapter 21 . 10/17/2010
Thank for the journey...:)
kitty j chapter 21 . 10/15/2010
Angel Girl,

Dark. deep, delicious. Even though I find it hard to reconcile the murderous Edward with my personal vision of him, you made it really drive this point home. Love doesn't care. Love wants. And in this case, love obsesses. Beautifully so. I really can't wait to read more of your work. And when I'm done with those, go on to your favorites. It is kind of you to recommend the good writing you encounter. Being only 3 months into fan fiction, I've found the best way to avoid dross is to find a story you love, read everything by that writer, then go on to their favorite stories/writers and read everything by them. And so on, etc. So far, I haven't had to read any bad writing since the first week.

kitty j
XxTwilight CrystalxX chapter 21 . 10/15/2010
I must say I am absolutely amazed at how you did this story. You took a 92,000 word story and made it epic. It felt like it was so much longer and more detailed than it really was. Does that make sense? And I mean that in a very positive way. I loved this story. It had a subtle beauty about it. I'm so glad that I came across it. I have read your other story 'Creature of Habit' and loved it as well. You are a very gifted author and I look forward to enjoying more of your work. Got anything new planned for the near future?
albadolores chapter 20 . 10/10/2010
! I'm speachless , i'm 57 years old i'been reading about vampires since i'm 9 years, i'm an avid reader, and i read hundreds of stories in internet FF, TwilightedCofee readers,so many, and, this chapter ...take's it all , is so awsome, and so hot, and tender, and dark, and sexy, and painful, i just can explain, the feelings i'm feeling right now, congratulations, you are good, the storie start a little slow, but i'm used to, diferent kind of writings, but i never expected, this climax. thank
Madmum chapter 21 . 10/6/2010
I am so glad I have finally read this fic. What a wonderful, haunting portrayal of a vamp Darkward. I loved it!
vanessarae chapter 20 . 10/1/2010
that was hot.
toodamnoldforthis chapter 21 . 9/17/2010
Well done. I really enjoyed this fic. It was different from so many of the others out there. The darker Edward was interesting to read. I found I liked him a lot. Thanks for sharing with us!
KimiD chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
WOW! that was heavy ~ I really like this story. so different from so many i have read. looking forward to seeing how this turns out. KimiD
4,781 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »