Reviews for Daedalus in Exile
Lady Ramona chapter 21 . 10/17/2010
Thank for the journey...:)
kitty j chapter 21 . 10/15/2010
Angel Girl,

Dark. deep, delicious. Even though I find it hard to reconcile the murderous Edward with my personal vision of him, you made it really drive this point home. Love doesn't care. Love wants. And in this case, love obsesses. Beautifully so. I really can't wait to read more of your work. And when I'm done with those, go on to your favorites. It is kind of you to recommend the good writing you encounter. Being only 3 months into fan fiction, I've found the best way to avoid dross is to find a story you love, read everything by that writer, then go on to their favorite stories/writers and read everything by them. And so on, etc. So far, I haven't had to read any bad writing since the first week.

kitty j
XxTwilight CrystalxX chapter 21 . 10/15/2010
I must say I am absolutely amazed at how you did this story. You took a 92,000 word story and made it epic. It felt like it was so much longer and more detailed than it really was. Does that make sense? And I mean that in a very positive way. I loved this story. It had a subtle beauty about it. I'm so glad that I came across it. I have read your other story 'Creature of Habit' and loved it as well. You are a very gifted author and I look forward to enjoying more of your work. Got anything new planned for the near future?
albadolores chapter 20 . 10/10/2010
! I'm speachless , i'm 57 years old i'been reading about vampires since i'm 9 years, i'm an avid reader, and i read hundreds of stories in internet FF, TwilightedCofee readers,so many, and, this chapter ...take's it all , is so awsome, and so hot, and tender, and dark, and sexy, and painful, i just can explain, the feelings i'm feeling right now, congratulations, you are good, the storie start a little slow, but i'm used to, diferent kind of writings, but i never expected, this climax. thank
Madmum chapter 21 . 10/6/2010
I am so glad I have finally read this fic. What a wonderful, haunting portrayal of a vamp Darkward. I loved it!
vanessarae chapter 20 . 10/1/2010
that was hot.
toodamnoldforthis chapter 21 . 9/17/2010
Well done. I really enjoyed this fic. It was different from so many of the others out there. The darker Edward was interesting to read. I found I liked him a lot. Thanks for sharing with us!
KimiD chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
WOW! that was heavy ~ I really like this story. so different from so many i have read. looking forward to seeing how this turns out. KimiD
KimiD chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
May have to read 2 or 3 chpts before i can form an opinion. Interesting take so far.
slc6548 chapter 21 . 9/6/2010
Absolutely loved it! Couldn't stop till I read it all.
Adele Varens chapter 21 . 8/20/2010
Wow, this story is intense. The change scene is crazy hot! I enjoyed reading it, thank you for sharing it with us.
siobhan.22 chapter 21 . 8/20/2010
Great story
a secret admirer chapter 21 . 8/17/2010
Man I'm so glad I found this again! I read this maybe six months ago but I didn't have an account back then. Now I do, and I remembered exactly what this story was about and I just had to read it again, but I simply couldn't find it anymore. Took me a while, let me tell you. But it paid off because finally here I am, getting ready to read!

Thank you so much for writing this, I loved it then and I'm sure I'll love it now. Your Edward is one of the best.

xx a secret admirer
kisbydog chapter 21 . 8/16/2010
That was a wonderful story!
romee79 chapter 20 . 8/13/2010
wow,I literally devoured this chapter,it was bloody,it was messy,it was violent,it was rough,it was tender,it was hot,it was sexy...Sorry,but I'm at a loss of words here!I really,really loved it.
4,774 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »