Reviews for Daedalus in Exile
itidiot chapter 21 . 6/10/2010
Great story! In a couple of spots you made me a little nervous, but everything ended up HEA.
jujubmom chapter 21 . 6/10/2010
Beautiful ending! E's darkness was heartbreaking, but I love the journey he had to take to get to where he was destined. Your writing made me feel the depth of his despair. Thank you for taking the time to write and for sharing your talent with me.
hpTfanficlover chapter 21 . 6/6/2010
wow that was fuckin awesome!
moonhoney2 chapter 21 . 6/4/2010
Wow. Amazing story. It really captured me. I was annoyed when it was revealed that carlisle and alice were in on this whole thing, altho, I had a feeling that was the case after his first call to edward. But you explained it beautifully and wrapped it up with a nice pretty bow. Great job!

And I liked how you gave reading recs at the end of each chapter. Thank you!
philadelphic chapter 21 . 6/3/2010
that was wonderful, thank you!
Thaigher Lillie chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
nice chapter i really enjoyed
thaigher lillie chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
great chapter!
hpTfanficlover chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
omg i just want to cry!

they havent even met yet and its sooo good!
catwoman8940 chapter 21 . 5/31/2010
Loved this story i started it once along time ago and didn't get hooked on it but decided to give it another chance and i ended up loving it wish a sequel could be done just to see where they go from the turning.
Jane's Rage chapter 17 . 5/29/2010
I knew that Alice was watching. What does she want from them?
Jane's Rage chapter 14 . 5/28/2010
Great chapter.
M474 chapter 21 . 5/28/2010
Wow!

Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this fic immensely. Good twists kept coming, finding out more and more about what B and A were up to as E rampaged and then moped around the US. I kind of wished there had been a bit more of his development of feelings for her, but I get that he was too busy fighting the blood lust-maybe more wankin and I woulda believed he would love her!

All in all, great read, kept me hitting the chappie button and really didn't put it down. Course yours are always like that!

much props and luv

btw, am a southern girl too-bout ready to not be though. Where y'all at?
Jane's Rage chapter 13 . 5/28/2010
Holy smokes! Talk about being in the sun without a hat! Great chapter
Jane's Rage chapter 12 . 5/28/2010
It's really eating at me to figure out Alice's stance on what's going on with these two. I'll be at ease when I learn how she feels about all this. Great work.
Jane's Rage chapter 11 . 5/28/2010