Reviews for Daedalus in Exile
Lottums chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
Your imagery descriptions are amazing, you describe so vividly the surroundings that I can gain a perfect picture within my mind. Not many people are able to do that! Fantastic!

Gripping ending, such the predicament he has got himself into and already he is falling for her without realising it. I really am enjoying this take on your story. Looking forward to more chapters!
wannakee chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
The thought of Bella wandering around in the wilderness, lost and alone and scared, being stalked by Edward and then cornered by a mountain lion, is really very haunting. I read the first two chapters last night... and that image stuck with me. So sad. I can't wait to see how you develop this story. I loved CoH, so I know you know how to develop a story and keep us intrigued. I look forward to the next update.
TEAMxCHARLIE chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
decisions, decisions...
Olirin chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
This is so interesting! I have never read anything like it! I am so excited to read on!
marteloise chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
I simply love your writing! I was totally engrossed in it! Can't wait to see what will happen next. Love your EPOV. Thanks for writing!
AHowOSU7 chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
i am liking this story more and more! i cannot wait for the next chapter, its a very interesting story we have developing here!
tweely chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
Holy hell! I don't think I blinked or breathed at all while reading this. Fantastic!
MJPIPER74 chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
The inward fight and struggle from Edward this chapter was very well written. He debated for so long to decide what to do. Once he had made a decision to kill her the mountain lion distracted him. After he saw her lying there possibly dead or dying it seemed as though his decision to kill her had been replaced with one him not wanting her dead by his own hand. I am curious as to why Bella would have been out there in the first place. Will be waiting anxiously for the next update.
MJPIPER74 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I actually like reading Darkward and I am really excited you are writing one. The beginning was fascinating. All EPOV - that is even better.
aingealeire chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
This is fabulous!
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
Amazing! simply amazing! Can't wait to see what in store for chap 3.
2old4fanfic chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
interesting approach. I like tormented Edward-Torward?
fatallyobsessed chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
Well... I guess we'll find out if Edward was right when he told Bella she could never be around when he was hunting!

Have the guts. Kill her (or change her). You know he'd do it. I dare you. :)

One small question: What did you mean here:"her mind was as deficient as the last time we’d met."? Do you mean that Edward considers her mental silence as an indication that something is wrong with her? That's what it sounds like. Or do you mean that her mind is silent, or her thoughts are missing or blank? Knowing that would help me form some idea of his character in this story.

Thanks!
kristie88 chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
your edward is very interesting and i love it. i cant wait to see how him and bella interact with each other and his struggle to not kill her - im loving this story already!
bluemoonbebe chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
Great update, I was on the edge of my seat through the whole chapter! I love a dark and tortured Edward; so far your version looks quite promising!

bmb