Reviews for Daedalus in Exile
fiercepixie chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Wha...you big tease!
JED66 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
What the heck is she doing out in the woods? Good news is that she obviously didn't see him drain the lion so his secret is safe for now. Great writing
rms33 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
I'm really loving the story.

Can't wait to find out what happens next.
sunsettwilight chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Oh...this is getting better and better. You managed to describe edwards inner demon perfectly, the struggles he has with her scent is probebly best described in this story than any other i have read. I wonder though, is he going to change her? is he going to take her back to his home and mend her to keep her human? i guess we will find out, cant wait for the next chapter, you truely have left me wondering what his next step will be.
m7707 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Ohh, so many questions - I love when that happens! Great job with Edward POV, I love reading it when it's so well done.
kmoye chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
yeah i'm rolling with this. i see this becoming an awesome story. plus i loved COH so i know it will be good.
lvk1978 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
So it's been five long years and Edward has been not-so-nice, shall we say? Like I said before, it's difficult for me to read about Murderward but I think I managed it a little better than I did with Chapter One.

His thought processes regarding "To drain Bella or Not to drain Bella" left me with quite a bit of chest tightening and stress, I must admit. It was rather creepy and just plain awful to have him thinking that killing Bella was a "Win-Win" situation. Knowing that he was actually killing people during this time makes your story pack quite a punch - much stronger than say "Midnight Sun", where he was only struggling with the blood lust.

So I'm pretty proud of myself - not even one teeny, tiny tear this time. I handled Edward's murderous mind much better this time around. Your writing continues to be fantastic - very precise, very evocative. And certainly I'm very curious as to how Edward's epiphany is going to affect his mindset. Well done!
babyot chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
I REALLY enjoyed COH and am so happy to see you are writing again. I only have one other vamp fic on my favorites in progress, so this is a welcome addition. I loved the twist on canon that you are exploring here. The 5 year exile eating humans then reforming, and now Bella suddenly appearing in the middle of freaking nowhere has to be orchestrated somehow or serious serendipity. I have all kinds of scenarios dancing in my head as to what happens next. Is she dying and he decides to turn her now or does he care for her through her recovery while she remains human? She is getting a bit old for him at this point, so I'm guessing she'll be turned either now or at some point in the story. It seems she didn't see him feed on the lion, so she may still be unaware he's a vamp if she was stumbling around the forest somehow by chance - though unlikely. See - so many possibilities! I'll just have to wait eagerly along with everyone else. Thanks for the fresh storyline and already compelling characters.
banshee69 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Winning her in battle and then "Not Her" hm, looks like Edward has made his decision. His fate has changed, from predator to protector. Good chapter.
lsty4rpatz chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
You're killing me! I need more...
Melolabel chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Holy smokes. This is like the Tyler's truck nightmare, only she is bleeding and he could totally get away with it. Will he change her right then and there?So can't wait to find out!
SpecialK199 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
It's so wonderful to find a story where Edward has given himself over to his nature for a while. Although he has removed himself from Forks in a bid not to kill humans, the isolation is costing him his humanity - what a dilemma!

Bella's arrival reinforces the notion that nature abhors a vacuum, and so he is going to have to confront the issue rather than run away from it.

I can't wait to read the next installment!
angelnlove52 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
ok, so when i saw that you posted a new story i had to read it bc i loved coh.

with that being said... you are horrible! i can't believe you left us with such a cliff hanger! you should be ashamed of yourself! lol. but be estatic that you left us wanting for more all the while gripping at our seats waiting for the next post.

good job! can't wait for chapter 3
oohthephysicist chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
"Not her."

::sighs::

I love that.

Bet he's not going to drain her now...

Even though he TOTALLY could. She's unconscious.

But he said, "Not her."
Cowgirlgraphics chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
You don't want to hear my thoughts ... just kidding! Sorry ... I get a little crazy on Friday nights. This story is so off the beaten path, this little fic of yours ... I was so scared for Bella - because she was lost and that is so very frightening, then to be hunted by preditors. OK ... one animal and one EDWARD. Can't wait to see where you are going next.

Cowgirlgraphics