Reviews for Daedalus in Exile
MJPIPER74 chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
The inward fight and struggle from Edward this chapter was very well written. He debated for so long to decide what to do. Once he had made a decision to kill her the mountain lion distracted him. After he saw her lying there possibly dead or dying it seemed as though his decision to kill her had been replaced with one him not wanting her dead by his own hand. I am curious as to why Bella would have been out there in the first place. Will be waiting anxiously for the next update.
MJPIPER74 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I actually like reading Darkward and I am really excited you are writing one. The beginning was fascinating. All EPOV - that is even better.
aingealeire chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
This is fabulous!
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
Amazing! simply amazing! Can't wait to see what in store for chap 3.
2old4fanfic chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
interesting approach. I like tormented Edward-Torward?
fatallyobsessed chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
Well... I guess we'll find out if Edward was right when he told Bella she could never be around when he was hunting!

Have the guts. Kill her (or change her). You know he'd do it. I dare you. :)

One small question: What did you mean here:"her mind was as deficient as the last time we’d met."? Do you mean that Edward considers her mental silence as an indication that something is wrong with her? That's what it sounds like. Or do you mean that her mind is silent, or her thoughts are missing or blank? Knowing that would help me form some idea of his character in this story.

Thanks!
kristie88 chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
your edward is very interesting and i love it. i cant wait to see how him and bella interact with each other and his struggle to not kill her - im loving this story already!
bluemoonbebe chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
Great update, I was on the edge of my seat through the whole chapter! I love a dark and tortured Edward; so far your version looks quite promising!

bmb
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
First off, loved "Creature of Habit" and this one yes,it seems dark but very interesting. Looking forward to twist and turns of this depressive, darker Edward. Who or what was that he sensed while hunting though?
Pixie Hollow chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
Update, I loved it.

I was so into, it was crazy. Haha, You should've seen me: eyes glued to the screen, laptop becoming overheated as it sat on my lap.

haha

...anyway, I loved it! :)
my1edward chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
Fascinating! I'm so surprised he was planning to kill her-and then seeing her hurt and bleeding changes his mind? Would've thought the opposite. I'm curious, too, what Bella was doing out there in the first place. Will she remember him? Surely she will-he wouldn't have changed and he undoubtedly would have made a big impression on her . . . can't wait to see how you continue from here.
my1edward chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Oh, wow, this is so intriguing! I can't believe Edward killed that girl! Can't wait to see what happens next.
Navarre chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
Wow!

That was fantastic! Excellent twist to MS. I love how you captured his tortured soul and mind. His every thought and emotion has always had Bella in the background.

She is his prison and she is his salvation.

I love this story and I hope you continue it!
The Oldest One chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
Already completely sucked in by the premise and your keen observation of E's motivations and self-serving rationality! Looking forward very much to seeing where this goes!
Scarlett72 chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
This is a story with a very interesting twist. Not just the alternate reality idea either. I look forward to see how you weave this story and I'm glad to be along for the ride.
4,774 | « Prev Page 1 .. 290 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 310 .. Last Next »