Reviews for Daedalus in Exile
Cartnee chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
Gah...Not her.

Edward you are one confused person. Kill her, don't kill her.

So, WTF is she doing wandering the forest so far from home? Was he right in thinking she couldn't possibly remember him? Was she searching for him?

Wow, tons of questions!

I'm liking it so far!
Twilight44 chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
THAT WAS ENTRAWLLING! CANT WAIT FOR MORE. WILL AN UPDATE BE LONG IN COMING?

HOW OLD ARE YOU? YOU ARE A REALLY GREAT WRITER! THE LACK OF POOR SPELLING AND WRONG USED WORDS WAS WONDERFUL. THAT REALLY TURNS ME OFF FROM OTHER STORIES!
Cartnee chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Angel!

Late to the party babes but here I am!

Wow, Darkward...like really darkward! I like it! All EPOV you say? I love you! I always like me some darkward but this one sorta breaks my heart in his brokeness. I felt so hurt as his humanity slipped from him when he killed the girl.

And, what's up with his run in the woods and the hint that he smells Bella? You and OCD conspiring? I felt like I stepped in to TF for a second! Bwahahaha!

Off to read ch 2.
revrag chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
Oh man!

That was not what I expected at all! Really, it was just...not. But I can tell you one thing with conviction - it was a hella lot better!

Wow!

Go Edward! I would typically not ever say that given the fact that the two choices he contemplated involved Bella's death. But, when it came right down to it, when he finally made a choice to end their suffering, both their suffering, he turned and found her helpless state, perhaps not as the sweet nector there for the taking, but instead someone who had already altered and changed him so very much...maybe even with some sort of acceptance? So much so that he came to the conclusion that it couldn't be her. "Not her."

Not her what? He can't live in a world that she doesn't also occupy? Not her to be taken so violently by that damn lion? Not her to be taken so violently by him... Not her because she doesn't deserve a fate of death, or not her because he feels she does - as opposed to a life like his own? So much to consider. Again. Damn woman!

And then, I have to wonder why she was in the forest at all. Did she become friends with Alice and Alice is meddling? Is Bella searching for Edward? Was she as deeply affected by him as he was her...has she been haunted for years just as he has? Did she finally just have enough and has to find him now?

Gah! You're seriously going to make me crazy! LOL

Very excellent work bb.
Raewright chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
WOW! This is really good. Your writing really draws the reader in! I feel very present in the action if that makes sense. lol Nothing cliched or predictable here. Can't wait to see what happens next!
solidae26 chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
Oh! I am loving this! What's he gonna do!
polyphany chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
This is so good! I love it! Looking forward to the nxt chapter!
tuhkakoti chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
I like your edward. He seems all antisocial and a little delusional. I'm into it!

Thank you for writing!
Kels chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
You're killin' me! Bam bam bam - it's a literary assault! Love it
nitsuAPJ chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
This is good. this is really, really good. I can NOT wait for the next chapter to come out! Quickly please!

Pam
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Yes, Darkward is good! For some reason, EPOV is what I crave. I don't understand why, just that it is.

Thanks for writing this, I will stay with you 'till the end my dear.

Pam
LindyP chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
Oh, this is so good! Love the reference to Midnight Sun at the end! Looking forward to your next chapter. This Edward is so different, I love it!

LindyP :)
Queen.of.Ink chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
This story sounds really good and emotional. i'm looking forward to finishing it!
Isabeau01 chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
This is great, Angel, really. I can't wait to see this unfurl.
MoniMD chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
Oh my.. please update soon... what is he going to do? change her? How is he going to manage to take care of her while she is bleeding?

This was so thrilling! Update soon, please!
4,745 | « Prev Page 1 .. 290 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 310 .. Last Next »