Reviews for Daedalus in Exile
mad4hugh chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Hm. Dark Edward. I like!

I like how you started your story from the tipping point in 'Midnight Sun' and followed the 'other path' Edward could have chosen. His anguish and anger at having to leave his family makes total sense to me, as does the idea that it was NOT only her blood that called out to him...so his accident and then 'choice' to try and exorcise Bella out of his system, makes perfect sense!

I look forward to more of this story, his struggle and your idea of what all his choices resulted in!
cod46 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
I had never thought about the possibility you bring having a relapse from his vegetarian behaviour during more than 50 years, overwhelmed by Bellas scent.

I wonder what she is doing there, so far away from her home? Looking for Edward as he thought? If thats it, why?

Edward, once again confronting his fate without even the possibility of a choice.

I am thrilled by your plot, it is unique, a complete different approach to the characters.

A darker Edward, not so selfless, recognizing his need to be with his family again, amongst humans after all this time, blaming Bella after 5 years.

His life is now a blank page to be written with the relation build-to-be with Bella in this lonely enviroment.

Great story, I am hooked. Happilly hooked.
Bekanz chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
wow that was super intense! I really enjoyed it! ) lol now I wana know what happens and my first though was OMG SHE CAN BECOME A VAMPIRE ALREADY YEY! hahahah will be interesting to see if that actually happens though ;) great writing!
Unchanged Affections chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Whoa... intense.

If she's really dying... does that mean Edward is going to change her? If so... will she remember him after her change? I have a feeling if human Bella met Edward again now, even five years later, she would remember him... I wonder if she will if she's changed. Maybe she'll be ok and Edward will just nurse her back to health ) haha!

This story is just so fascinating! Very different that anything I've read, I'm sure I said that last chapter, but if I didn't there ya go ;-) This is awesome!

Great chapter! Looking forward to more!
lavishone chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Very interesting read.

You haven't anything to be nervous about here.

Have more?
snowgood chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
I read the first chapter on Twilighted, but I couldn't wait for the second chapter! I'll still review over there if you prefer-people over there need to catch on! Anyway-this story is stuck in my mind and I think about it hours after I'm done reading. I love how Edward debated how this should play out for him in a selfish way. He wasn't so much concerned about humanity, than he was about putting his life back together. Of course, never try to plan your life-it always makes for a good laugh!
Dawnriki chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Love this so far! I am very intereseted in what Edward's project is and what's going to happen when Bella wakes up as I assume that Edward isn't going to have desert after his mountain lion...
pixiekat7 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Superb chapter, quite the twist! Now Edward is face with an even bigger decision...let her die, kill her, save he or change her. I can't begin to tell you how much I'm looking forward to finding out what he decides.
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Great chapter. I cant wait to read the next chapter to see what Edward does with her. I loved this chapter. Kathy
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I enjoyed the first chapter. You are a really good writer. I in awe with you because I dont know how you did it. I look forward to reading more. Kathy
dmc123 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
I really liked hearing Edward's internal battle. Didn't see that coming in the end and am excited to see what's going to happen.
byhelenahandbasket chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Wow. I did not expect the end of the chapter to be quite like that. Coming across something unexpected in a fic is such a treat. Great chapter!
4CullensandaBlack chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
OMG, is he going to turn her? Is he going to let her live? Great chapter!
jesslikescoffee chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
I felt really bad for Bella in this chapter, being lost like that. I shudder thinking about it.

This is definitely different than I expected it to be, but still very interesting nonetheless. I have a feeling she's not dead, maybe just hurt a bit, but I'm wondering what he'll do. Also, I'm curious as to why Alice hasn't seen anything. I know he said she doesn't like looking at his future, but this seems like a big deal, like she would see it whether she wanted to or not.

Lots of questions, I'm excited for the slow unraveling of the answers. :)
PixieNixie chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
dun-dun-DUN...;-)

nice cliff-hanger lol (why must you torture us so?) I am definately liking this story; I can't wait for the next chapter! One piece of constructive criticism (purely a suggestion):

After he describes the different ways he plotted killing her at school & her house, you wrote "But, I had resisted the first time. Could I do it again? Somehow, the twisted hands of fate were challenging me to do this again."

Just seemed a little repetitive with the again's. "Somehow, the twisted hands of fate were challenging me to do just that." maybe? or "Somehow, the twisted hands of fate had brought her back to me." or "Somehow, the twisted hands of fate were challenging me to do this once more."

I don't know, maybe I just need to go to bed with my tired self, lol. I really am lovin' this story, though. Of course, everything you write is awesome, so it's really no surprise.D
4,745 | « Prev Page 1 .. 292 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 312 .. Last Next »