Reviews for Daedalus in Exile
angelnlove52 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
ok, so when i saw that you posted a new story i had to read it bc i loved coh.

with that being said... you are horrible! i can't believe you left us with such a cliff hanger! you should be ashamed of yourself! lol. but be estatic that you left us wanting for more all the while gripping at our seats waiting for the next post.

good job! can't wait for chapter 3
Valentina.Izabella chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
"Not her."

::sighs::

I love that.

Bet he's not going to drain her now...

Even though he TOTALLY could. She's unconscious.

But he said, "Not her."
Cowgirlgraphics chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
You don't want to hear my thoughts ... just kidding! Sorry ... I get a little crazy on Friday nights. This story is so off the beaten path, this little fic of yours ... I was so scared for Bella - because she was lost and that is so very frightening, then to be hunted by preditors. OK ... one animal and one EDWARD. Can't wait to see where you are going next.

~ Cowgirlgraphics
SkylarLS chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Is she dying? Is he going to change her?
alli62 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
It's good. I love the way you write. Everything is very detail oriented. I can picture whatever you are writing very clearly. And I love the Edward that is dark and wild and doesn't like himself.

Looking forward to the next chapter and wonder if she really was out looking for him.
Rainfallen chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Oh, Bella, Bella. Can't even take a hike without getting lost, stalked by a rabid vampire, attacked by a wild animal, and cracking your skull open. I hope he either just kills her or turns her here - either way, put the poor hapless thing out of her misery. ;)

This is new and shiny and different, and I'm quite enjoying it so far. ) I like the voice you give Edward, and I'm partial to EPOV anyway when the story is first person.

I also like the glimpses of family we see, even though he's so far away from them. Alice's indignant anger and annoyance with him, Carlisle's devoted trips to check in on him, his thoughts of what Esme taught him. 3

Quite looking forward to next week's update, and maybe finding out wtf Bella was doing wandering in the woods. You've done a lovely job, as always.
rachelcullen77 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
you write extremely well. I'm loving all the angst!
ilsuocantante chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
oh jesus.

I'm sitting here kind of slack-jawed at my desk and my heart is pounding. i'm sure it's extremely evident to my coworkers that I am not working. At all.

if I thought the last chapter was compelling, this one was gripping. I seriously couldn't take my eyes from the page and I felt like i was right there, experience Edward's indecision and craving and turmoil.

And uh oh... is he going to change her?

And Daedalus... I'm trying to figure out its significance. Is the labyrinth he's created his own mind - his madness? is the minotaur the beast within him?

could be completely off base, but it's swirling around in my brain.

thanks for writing. :)
klarsen18 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Wow-awesome chapter! I really like how tormented Edward is.
dazzled by wizards chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
ah! omg, i'm so excited! i LOVE this story! can't wait for more!
sconnolly318 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Thanks for updating!
What Obsession17 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
OH! This is good! Weird how fate works. Can't wait to find out what he does next, update soon PLEASE!
RACHIAN chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
OHh!I love this story already! CAN NOT wait for the next chapter! ~bites nails~
soton chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
I was shocked when I first started reading this story. I suppose I wanted Edward to be perfect - and felt bewildered that he slipped and started to murder humans again. :(

However, you have written a really amazing story and although I am slightly uncomfortable with Edward giving in to his true vampire nature, I can't stop reading.

Please post again soon.
arfalcon chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Aggh! Omg, you had my heart RACING there at the end. Talk about a cliffie...jeez, you've got Bella bleeding, Edward drooling, and not the way we want him to drool, all while Edward's trying to figure out his Hobson's choice. But this ain't no philosophy class. We are putty in your hands, here!

Your mad skillz are on full display in this fic. Love it!
4,779 | « Prev Page 1 .. 297 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 317 .. Last Next »