Reviews for Daedalus in Exile
banshee69 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Winning her in battle and then "Not Her" hm, looks like Edward has made his decision. His fate has changed, from predator to protector. Good chapter.
lsty4rpatz chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
You're killing me! I need more...
Melolabel chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Holy smokes. This is like the Tyler's truck nightmare, only she is bleeding and he could totally get away with it. Will he change her right then and there?So can't wait to find out!
SpecialK199 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
It's so wonderful to find a story where Edward has given himself over to his nature for a while. Although he has removed himself from Forks in a bid not to kill humans, the isolation is costing him his humanity - what a dilemma!

Bella's arrival reinforces the notion that nature abhors a vacuum, and so he is going to have to confront the issue rather than run away from it.

I can't wait to read the next installment!
angelnlove52 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
ok, so when i saw that you posted a new story i had to read it bc i loved coh.

with that being said... you are horrible! i can't believe you left us with such a cliff hanger! you should be ashamed of yourself! lol. but be estatic that you left us wanting for more all the while gripping at our seats waiting for the next post.

good job! can't wait for chapter 3
Valentina.Izabella chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
"Not her."

::sighs::

I love that.

Bet he's not going to drain her now...

Even though he TOTALLY could. She's unconscious.

But he said, "Not her."
Cowgirlgraphics chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
You don't want to hear my thoughts ... just kidding! Sorry ... I get a little crazy on Friday nights. This story is so off the beaten path, this little fic of yours ... I was so scared for Bella - because she was lost and that is so very frightening, then to be hunted by preditors. OK ... one animal and one EDWARD. Can't wait to see where you are going next.

~ Cowgirlgraphics
SkylarLS chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Is she dying? Is he going to change her?
alli62 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
It's good. I love the way you write. Everything is very detail oriented. I can picture whatever you are writing very clearly. And I love the Edward that is dark and wild and doesn't like himself.

Looking forward to the next chapter and wonder if she really was out looking for him.
Rainfallen chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Oh, Bella, Bella. Can't even take a hike without getting lost, stalked by a rabid vampire, attacked by a wild animal, and cracking your skull open. I hope he either just kills her or turns her here - either way, put the poor hapless thing out of her misery. ;)

This is new and shiny and different, and I'm quite enjoying it so far. ) I like the voice you give Edward, and I'm partial to EPOV anyway when the story is first person.

I also like the glimpses of family we see, even though he's so far away from them. Alice's indignant anger and annoyance with him, Carlisle's devoted trips to check in on him, his thoughts of what Esme taught him. 3

Quite looking forward to next week's update, and maybe finding out wtf Bella was doing wandering in the woods. You've done a lovely job, as always.
rachelcullen77 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
you write extremely well. I'm loving all the angst!
ilsuocantante chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
oh jesus.

I'm sitting here kind of slack-jawed at my desk and my heart is pounding. i'm sure it's extremely evident to my coworkers that I am not working. At all.

if I thought the last chapter was compelling, this one was gripping. I seriously couldn't take my eyes from the page and I felt like i was right there, experience Edward's indecision and craving and turmoil.

And uh oh... is he going to change her?

And Daedalus... I'm trying to figure out its significance. Is the labyrinth he's created his own mind - his madness? is the minotaur the beast within him?

could be completely off base, but it's swirling around in my brain.

thanks for writing. :)
klarsen18 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Wow-awesome chapter! I really like how tormented Edward is.
dazzled by wizards chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
ah! omg, i'm so excited! i LOVE this story! can't wait for more!
sconnolly318 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009