Reviews for Daedalus in Exile
Sverige chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
You are really doing justice to Edward's torture and vulnerability to his instincts...I am enjoying your start.
alyssalove388 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Hey! I'm really excited to read more of your story! I love it so far :)
readingmama chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
I love the internal conflict. He wants her but if he has her there will be nothing left to want.
MrsEdwardCullenP chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Very nice update... So I think 2 things will possibly happen. 1)He will take of her if she is NOT dying 2) change her.. PLS UPDATE SOON
Just4ALE chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
An update so fast! Thank you. It is intriguing so far... I'm anxious to see what you do with them next!
CullenObsession114 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
loved the update!
mycrookedsmile chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
wow. My heart was racing at the end, wondering what he would do. Methinks there will be one more vamp living in the forest soon.
kdpc chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I'm excited to see what you do with this new story.
TypicalTwilightMom chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Definately dark. I curious what will come next.
marillashirley chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I am so excited to go on another literary journey with you! Looking forward to this
tweely chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Very good start! I need a little darkness mixed in with my fluff sometimes.
Decca31 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Oh my, I bet that's hard to write, and certainly hard to read...

Great first chapter. I'm excited what you'll be doing with this. The premise is a bit like Abbraciare il Cantante, but certainly moving away from that bit of light-heartedness.

I love that you're keeping it to the one point of view. You have the skill to pull it off in an excellent way.
london spam chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Woah, dark! Whenever we see what's happened with Bella over these years, I hope it's explained how she survived Tylor's van without Edward.
BalentinesDay chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Interesting start, but I like it...look forward to the next chapter :)
Melolabel chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I like it. Interesting start and I look forward to what's coming next!
4,745 | « Prev Page 1 .. 297 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 .. Last Next »