Reviews for Daedalus in Exile
mon-ange22 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
heehee, this is awesome! it makes me all gleeful. your epov is wonderfully brooding and angsty, and so well written. i actually cheered when he discovered bella was lost. thanks!

one question...during edward's recollection of his first two years after meeting bella, i expected him to recall his post-transformation rebellion, since it was the only other period where he consumed human blood. does this edward have the same past as a vigilante?
jedigirlsc chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Oh, Edward, so conflicted. Quick, get help! Can't wait for the next chapter, hope it's soon!
twiXlite chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
What's he going to do now?

Exciting stuff :D

Update soon.
KRYork chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
oh, I can't wait to see if he takes her for a mate. That would be fun!
Frakking Toasters chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Fantastic chapter - I definitely didn't expect any of this. Can't wait to find out what brought Bella to Edward's neck of the woods! And will he do the right thing - I have faith in him!

Thanks so much for writing. I'm really enjoying this - fresh and new.

VampGirl
lskmom chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Oh my gosh...Edward surrounded by lion and bella blood and not doing anything. What a place to leave us. Can't wait for the next update...I am really fascinated by what you have writen so far.
teambellaedward chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
that was cool :)
Landiana chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
WOW.

that was really intense! i thouroughly enjoyed it and can honestly say that it is the start of one of the most compleling stories i have ever read. you had me on the edge of my seat, and have made me intruiged as to what has happened to Bella in the time Edward has been away.

i liked the idea of the mountain lion. only Bella could get lost and hunted by a mountain lion and a vampire!

can't wait for the next enstallment!

x Landiana x
RosaBella75 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
You have got the gears turning in my head! I'm guessing he's going to take her back to his house and nurse her, but I'd be fun to see him turn her and then have a playmate. Poor wasted mountain lion. :( lol I like how you used it to make it more bearable for him to smell her spilt blood. So was she hiking with friends from Dartmouth? Eager for more! Thanks for writing!
teambellaedward chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
That was a great first chapter :)
angstsmoker chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
"In a brief panic, I wondered if she hadn’t come looking for me. Was she, in fact, tracking me instead? Ridiculous."

- omg that would be interesting if she was looking for him, i wonder what else it could be...

'Not her' - will he change her or take her? can't wait to find out.

Love the story. Thank you for writing.
blue022 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Really interesting look inside Edward's mind. Looking forward to reading more!
EdwardsKitten chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
I liked this thought in particular, 'I’d won her out right in a battle of the fittest.'
Lisalove83 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
oh, I am LOVING this!

Can't wait to read more!
Sverige chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
You are really doing justice to Edward's torture and vulnerability to his instincts...I am enjoying your start.
4,774 | « Prev Page 1 .. 298 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 318 .. Last Next »