Reviews for Daedalus in Exile
HopeStreet chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I am so looking forward to more of this story!
RosaBella75 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
This is a completely enthralling "what if fic" for me. Totally tantalized by the clues you dropped. Can hardly wait to experience the journey.

Thanks for writing!
dazzled by wizards chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
so...i want more:)

this is really great
0Warrior0Maiden0 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
this is a great start, I can't wait to read more.

PS, what does the title refre to, it sounds like a name from classical litrature, but I haven't heard that one before...

Keep Writing!
Kimberlesk chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Oh I am intrigued! thank you for starting a new one!
headre7 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
This is off to an amazing start. I've never seen this done I don't think...Edward never coming back after leaving Forks the first time. I love though that Bella still haunts him, and now she's returned, he can never escape her or his demons.

I loved the flashback. You own Alternate Universe...you write the bloodlust and the frenzy and intensity of it so perfectly. Love it already!
FineWine chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Great first chapter...I am really liking this, and this darker Edward. We all know he has that darker side, and the fact he didn't keep it in check quite so well this time, is a nice twist and a nice cliff hanger. Thanks for the heads up on this new story. Keep it coming, please.
4CullensandaBlack chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
This was really good!
polyphany chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I can't wait to find out what happened and what's going to happen next!
sconnolly318 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Can't wait to read more! :-)
Lurecyka chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I just finish reading COH and let me tell you that I think you are an amazing writer and I'm with you with this story too! It maybe dark but its Edward POV and that is really great! Can't wait to read you again !
roguesoccermom chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I knew when I first started reading COH and there were something like 6 chapters posted that I was "sucked" in to your story. It was that good and worthwhile to read and follow your updates. Well, it seems you've done it again. I like that EPOV is detailed enough and yet to the point. And all EPOV? Not gonna lie, I like it better. Looking forward to next update, seems like Darkwards got some explaining to do. Thanks.
gina2000 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Although dark, this is a refreshing a new storyline. You really have taken a bite off of something original.

I applaud you for taking the risk and I am on board to support you in this endeavor.

I look forward to more.
aly e chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
WHOA... that was something else - what I liked about it though was that I haven't read anything like it so far - in all MY readings! It's once again, as your COH, wonderfully written! I applaud you - I don't know why but I LOVED the line about his eye color change towards the end: " ... their madness matching the rest of my look." I LOVE stories ALL EPOV so you had me there anyways ... so I won't be jumping this ship. I'm with ya and so curious about the next 2 years and especially after THAT!

Thanks, I can see how this would have been very difficult to write - you have done well.

Aly
tuhkakoti chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Wow! This is sounding good! I likes! This was a fav:

"No, because there was no way life could be so cruel, that all my hard work had been for naught, and that Alice had been right all along."

Can't wait for all the pain you have in store for us.
4,745 | « Prev Page 1 .. 298 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 .. Last Next »