Reviews for Daedalus in Exile
Rochelle Allison chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
ooh! girl, you've brought me in deep with this one. i could completely envision myself there, in the cold forest, wandering...tracking...

i wasn't at all expecting the mountain lion, and i like how you kept with the theme of him saving her and now realizing he actually *wanted* to... save her. not just "win". he's faced with her life now...

goodness. this is really juicy.
AG0418 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
I was at first surprised at how little this Edward thought of Bella. But, then I remembered that Edward in Twilight/Midnight Sun really didn't have any romantic feelings for Bella that first day in Biology at all. That came later. So, this Edward too wouldn't care. I loved the "Not her" line. Can't wait to find out what happens to Bella and what Edward will do!
ilsuocantante chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Compelling.

Feels a little bit like a combination of New Moon and Midnight Sun. And while it was a bit... shocking? to read Edward actually killing an innocent and draining her, it was also refreshing. I like watching him driven to that brink, his control completely broken - because it will that much more meaningful when he's pulled back from the edge.

i am intrigued by the title as well.
Airekel chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
I wondered - and still wonder - how you were/are going to get Edward and Bella out of this situation. However, I *love* his reaction at seeing her hurt. He doesn't seem to want her dead anymore - rather exactly opposite - just as 'Twilight's' Edward reacted as he saw Tyler's van coming at Bella in the school parking lot. While I hated that Edward allowed his bloodlust to take him, and continue taking him for a couple of years - and while I wasn't happy that he was going to allow himself to satisfy his bloodlust with Bella now - thank goodness for stray mountain lions. :) So now, Edward needs to care for her, and somehow they need to fall in love. Yes, I'm a hopeless romantic where Edward is concerned. Go figure. I'm glad you have shown Edward that there are he has feelings for Bella that are opposed to draining her of her blood. I'm looking forward to your next chapter.

Thanks for a great chapter. :)
amymorgan chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
"Not her". Sounds familiar. Hm. I love the irony of the mountain lion, Edward's favorite meal in TWILIGHT, becoming his rival for Bella. How quickly his moods change. Very satisfying, great Edward internal monologue! And the description of Bella trying to fend off the lion, So totally Bella! Thank you.
mon-ange22 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
heehee, this is awesome! it makes me all gleeful. your epov is wonderfully brooding and angsty, and so well written. i actually cheered when he discovered bella was lost. thanks!

one question...during edward's recollection of his first two years after meeting bella, i expected him to recall his post-transformation rebellion, since it was the only other period where he consumed human blood. does this edward have the same past as a vigilante?
jedigirlsc chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Oh, Edward, so conflicted. Quick, get help! Can't wait for the next chapter, hope it's soon!
twiXlite chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
What's he going to do now?

Exciting stuff :D

Update soon.
KRYork chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
oh, I can't wait to see if he takes her for a mate. That would be fun!
Frakking Toasters chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Fantastic chapter - I definitely didn't expect any of this. Can't wait to find out what brought Bella to Edward's neck of the woods! And will he do the right thing - I have faith in him!

Thanks so much for writing. I'm really enjoying this - fresh and new.

VampGirl
lskmom chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Oh my gosh...Edward surrounded by lion and bella blood and not doing anything. What a place to leave us. Can't wait for the next update...I am really fascinated by what you have writen so far.
teambellaedward chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
that was cool :)
Landiana chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
WOW.

that was really intense! i thouroughly enjoyed it and can honestly say that it is the start of one of the most compleling stories i have ever read. you had me on the edge of my seat, and have made me intruiged as to what has happened to Bella in the time Edward has been away.

i liked the idea of the mountain lion. only Bella could get lost and hunted by a mountain lion and a vampire!

can't wait for the next enstallment!

x Landiana x
RosaBella75 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
You have got the gears turning in my head! I'm guessing he's going to take her back to his house and nurse her, but I'd be fun to see him turn her and then have a playmate. Poor wasted mountain lion. :( lol I like how you used it to make it more bearable for him to smell her spilt blood. So was she hiking with friends from Dartmouth? Eager for more! Thanks for writing!
teambellaedward chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
That was a great first chapter :)
4,779 | « Prev Page 1 .. 298 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 318 .. Last Next »