Reviews for Daedalus in Exile
lskmom chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Oh my gosh...Edward surrounded by lion and bella blood and not doing anything. What a place to leave us. Can't wait for the next update...I am really fascinated by what you have writen so far.
teambellaedward chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
that was cool :)
Landiana chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
WOW.

that was really intense! i thouroughly enjoyed it and can honestly say that it is the start of one of the most compleling stories i have ever read. you had me on the edge of my seat, and have made me intruiged as to what has happened to Bella in the time Edward has been away.

i liked the idea of the mountain lion. only Bella could get lost and hunted by a mountain lion and a vampire!

can't wait for the next enstallment!

x Landiana x
RosaBella75 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
You have got the gears turning in my head! I'm guessing he's going to take her back to his house and nurse her, but I'd be fun to see him turn her and then have a playmate. Poor wasted mountain lion. :( lol I like how you used it to make it more bearable for him to smell her spilt blood. So was she hiking with friends from Dartmouth? Eager for more! Thanks for writing!
teambellaedward chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
That was a great first chapter :)
angstsmoker chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
"In a brief panic, I wondered if she hadn’t come looking for me. Was she, in fact, tracking me instead? Ridiculous."

- omg that would be interesting if she was looking for him, i wonder what else it could be...

'Not her' - will he change her or take her? can't wait to find out.

Love the story. Thank you for writing.
blue022 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Really interesting look inside Edward's mind. Looking forward to reading more!
EdwardsKitten chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
I liked this thought in particular, 'I’d won her out right in a battle of the fittest.'
Lisalove83 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
oh, I am LOVING this!

Can't wait to read more!
Sverige chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
You are really doing justice to Edward's torture and vulnerability to his instincts...I am enjoying your start.
alyssalove388 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Hey! I'm really excited to read more of your story! I love it so far :)
readingmama chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
I love the internal conflict. He wants her but if he has her there will be nothing left to want.
MrsEdwardCullenP chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Very nice update... So I think 2 things will possibly happen. 1)He will take of her if she is NOT dying 2) change her.. PLS UPDATE SOON
Just4ALE chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
An update so fast! Thank you. It is intriguing so far... I'm anxious to see what you do with them next!
CullenObsession114 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009