Reviews for Daedalus in Exile
cod46 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
You are right, it is darker, but I without any doubt jump ship now with you.

By now, I think everybody knows we love EPOV. I am thrilled by the glimpse you gave us so far. My heart shrunk a little with the thought of Edward suffering so much, taking steps backwards in his behaviour and far away from what we suppose is path to happiness.

You describe the mood and the scenarios with such exact words that it is easy to picture them in my mind.

Your Edwards are always so much complex than how the original was presented and this is so good to discover, how many layers he has, old yet inmature, reflexive and impulsive, angry and defeated, hungry for love yet reluctant to try. All of this and much more for us to peek in your story.

Thank you for coming back -and so soon-, for taking your own time to write and even more for sharing it with us.

See you next chapter.
mozzer0906 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
This is a very interesting start. I'm looking forward to where this fic is heading.

And m, a darker Edward. I've been completely pwned by the Darkwards lately. This one is sort of dark but doesn't want to be dark, but still has the blood thirst dark.

I blame Angelus, he made dark look so damn sexy.

I'll definitely be coming back to see where you take this.
slapmeonthepatio chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Love it. I adored CoH, and think your pacing is fantastic. You're a great storyteller, and you know how to really set a scene. The scene in the gas station with the sound of the box cutter was fantastically done - great building of tension. As soon as I knew there was a knife, I could see what was going to happen, but it didn't make it any less powerful whn it did! Look forward to the next update. Thanks for sharing x
glycerine217 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Im really intrigued. This is barely the first chapter and I am already hooked and so eager to see what is gonna happen. Great job! I love the story already :)
PLV chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I guess Edward never learned the rule.. You can run but you can not hide.

I guess we will have to wait and see what new adventures Edward has while in NC.

Love the new story and looking forward to more.

Nice work, A.

WeasleyWeakness chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
i'm excited for this one! can't wait for more.
banshee69 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Very intriguing, Edward gone bad, very dark but left me wanting more of it. Please post again soon. This story seems like it's gonna rock!
Emily Jane Cullen chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Oh man this looks killer! very Excited :)
chrom chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
hi Angel :-) it's soo good to hear from you :-)

it is amazing how you can catch reader's attention :-)

i wish you interesting ideas and strength to finish what you've planned!

i wait impatiently! this work i started leaves me with no strenght to normally function during the evening, but i do will follow your story with great interest!

yours chRom :-)
Unchanged Affections chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
This is going to be amazing! I can see it now! I've never been disappointed from anything I've read from you... and they just keep getting better. I have no doubt that will happen with this story. I'm definitely looking forward to reading more.

This is so creative... I've read nothing like this so far!

Great start!
byhelenahandbasket chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Hell yeah! Angel writes Darkward.

You make me so happy.
EclipsedbyJacob chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
How could i not read anything you write? Even if you do make me anxious, you're still amazing. I can't wait for darker! This sounds great!
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
HOLY CROW, I think you're my hero! This is positively fuckawesome! Beautifully written, with just the right amount of angst...PERFECT! The fact that is all EPOV is the icing on the cake. Lead on...I will follow!
Legna989 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Good lord, I'm hooked already. Edward feeding from humans? Because I think that's where this is headed at the end, at least for a little while. Absent is the self-loathing, monster-resenting Edward who left Forks, and in his place seems an Edward who is resigned to succumbing.

But he clearly gives that up at some point, although he doesn't return to his family, mysteriously. And whose forgiveness is he seeking? To whom is he writing? At least Carlisle still comes to visit-monthly, apparently-but he doesn't seem to have any contact with the rest of them.

And I suspect he will encounter Bella Swan yet again, although I'd be surprised if it is she in the forest. Surely he would have recognized that scent. I can't wait to find out.

I'm so glad you're taking on AU again. This is a fantastic start.

Thank you for writing.
secamimom chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Loving this so far and cant' wait for more!
4,745 | « Prev Page 1 .. 299 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 .. Last Next »