Reviews for Daedalus in Exile
Mambomama chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
COH worked for me. I can see that this one might be a little difficult to write. But, I'll be here, waiting for you. The premise of this one is interesting. And the first chapter, intriguing.
kallisti23 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Wow awesome. I love the darkness. I can already feel Edward's desolation. You rock. Thank you!
OliveTrusty chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Poor Edward. That was a great beginning! I was a huge fan of COH and thus of course, you, so I am really looking forward to this!
Ivygirl702 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I'm certainly excited about it... And all EPOV is win.

Great start.
Airekel chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Thanks for an interesting, if sad, chapter. So far this is really sad, but I'm hoping that as this story progresses, you will bring in some happiness that will win out in the end. After all, you did list this as an Edward and Bella story, and they can't be together if he does her in. :) Thanks again for a great first chapter!
Mizra chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Funny, I always wanted to see a darker version of Edward and now that I have... well... it's a bit disturbing. But in a good way, promise! I think this first bit has definite merit (your work tends to always have merit anyway). I look forward to where the plot goes.

And I'm in no rush. I can wait and be patient. When I want to be.
justdazzled chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Fascinating beginning! Dark, yes, but Edward always has a little dark quality about him. I'm looking forward to reading more. Don't worry about the pacing...after COH I'd read ANYTHING you write!

Thanks!
Bekanz chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
love it! what a mint take on twilight.. keen to read the next chapters )
LindyP chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I am so, so excited to see you are writing again..**squeal*! You are one of my favorite authors & I absolutely adored COH. I am kinda getting into a little darker Edward myself so I find your story very appealing. I am looking forward to reading this story!

LindyP :)
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
m totally intrigued and can't wait for more. Curious about so many things- the envelope, the animal/person/vamp he sees in the woods, the artwork he's making.
greenisthenew chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I'm really enjoying this story and I know that I'll like it as I loved COH and your style of writing. Looking forward to it all being from EPOV as well. I've been reading all AU-Human at the moment so it's nice to have Edward as vampire again. Thanks again for writing a new story.
modelcitizen10 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
First chapter was really good. Can't wait to see where you take this.
coxie chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I'm definitely intrigued. I look forward to seeing where you take this story. :0)
lovingit chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Oh yes! Very dark indeed. And I do love me some EPOV. Looking forward to more :)
lvk1978 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Intriguing title and certainly an intriguing premise. It is difficult for me to read about Edward killing someone so offhandedly. He certainly wasn't cruel, but he certainly didn't seem to be as bothered as I thought he would be either. Although we're used to Edward being a bit of a drama queen, perhaps your Edward will be internalizing his struggles. That would certainly make him darker, scarier and more dangerous.

You are a writer of immense talent so I guess I'll stick around to see if I can stomach this seemingly casual killer Edward. Holy cow, if this was difficult for me to read and process, I can only imagine how difficult this is for you to write. I'm on the verge of crying so you must have done a good job on setting the mood and tone of the story.

I can't really say that I'm looking forward to the next chapter, but I am curious as to which direction you'll be going.
4,686 | « Prev Page 1 .. 299 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 .. Last Next »