Reviews for Daedalus in Exile
arfalcon chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I LOVE this! Guess I'm a sucker (l0l) for the canon dark Edward. And I like when he has a few flaws, like here, because in some weird way that humanizes him a bit.

I adored CoH, every bit of it, from the measured pacing to the finale. I'm thrilled to be reading this new one!
Twilight44 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Daedalus - like the bad guy in hercules?

Really like your concept - dying to read more!
greeklove chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I'm intrigued so far...I wonder what happened to Edward or Bella all these years..can't wait to read more!
JED66 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Wow this is fantastic - so different from everything else out there. I've never been in on a story from the first chapter but as I had you on Author alert after reading COH I got pinged... Can't wait to see where you take this
Reader.Megan chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
This story is very different from anything that I've read, but already from the first chapter I love it. And I love EPOV, so thats just a plus.

Stop worring, everything you write is amazing so dont get yourself all worked up over nothing Angel.

:]
emavalexis chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
This is a strong start and I'm already intrigued as anything. I loved the pacing of CoH, so I'm sure I won't have a problem with that.

Thank you for writing and sharing. I look forward to the next chapter.
eysim chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I LOVED! COH so I will certainly give anything you write a try. I am intrigued and curious. You opened with so many mysteries and left us with a cliffhanger. Trying to understand what project he is working on. Could it be Bella in the forest or just "a human". After he killed the gas station attendant did he go on a killing spree for the next two years? Is Carlisle the only member of the family he sees regularly? Glad that you will give us another chapter this week to get us into the story - good strategy - I think that I can live with weekly updates, that is a fair pace and I can remember last chapter that long without having to reread it. Good luck, keep it coming.

PS - just read the one shot that was supposed to be 7 authors, 7 sinners. Best Rosalie POV I have ever written. I felt that it was really Rosalie from Twilight bearing her soul.
MoniMD chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Hey, totally adding to my favs.

Love the fact that it is all EPOV. So I am jumping ship now. :)
yogacat chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
cool.
Violhaine chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Always wondered what would have happened if he decided to leave Forks permanently after meeting Bella the very first time. Glad to see it explored in this fic. All EPOV? Awesome! I did love COH a lot and I'm strapping myself in for the ride. :)
Lazuli Dragon chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Angel, I think you are ... well I am sitting here at a loss for what I can call you. There are just not the right words to convey the level of skill you portray. This story promises to be everything that you achieved in COH, if not more, and that is indeed a high benchmark to meet. I am an impatient person by nature and I never chafed at the rate that you released COH, nor do I doubt that I will at the pace you release this. The best thing is that you publish regularly, one can expect *something* from you at some point, not waiting an indeterminable time or never getting it. And you *never* disappoint with any update, there's always something to enjoy. The direction of this story is fresh and new and I am most enthusiastic to see where you take it!
Bow to your sensei chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I'll read anything you write - adored COH - and this looks like it's going to be awesome. :)
mon-ange22 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
excellent! this potential plot thread tantalized me when i read midnight sun. i'm glad to see you having a go with it!
Azlady2003 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
hm i think I like this story...I need more.
AndreaCullen13 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
OMG! I TOTALLY LOVE YOUR STORY! WE ALL KNOW THAT WOMEN LOVE DARK EDWARD BEST, RIGHT? BUT I'M KIND OF CONFUSED... IS BELLA ALIVE AND GROWING UP? I MEAN, HAS IT REALLY BEEN 5 YEARS SINCE SHE LAST SAW EDWARD? PLEASEE CONTINUE UPDATING SO MY QUESTIONS CAN BE ANSWERED! THANKS!LOVE!

XOXO *A & V*