Reviews for Daedalus in Exile
dpennell007 chapter 21 . 11/27/2014
I really liked your dark, self-loathing Edward. For once he deserved the opinion he had of himself. And I loved your Bella. Just wish she could have seen her girl Alice before the story was over... Thank You very much for the ending. It could have gone either way.

Your story Forced Landing was excellent in that short story mix Frequent Flyers. I think it's the first time I've read an author's original fiction before their fanfiction.
debslmac chapter 21 . 9/28/2014
Loved this story
campyrs chapter 21 . 9/27/2014
This was really good! I enjoyed reading every dark chapter. Thank you
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 21 . 8/18/2014
so Bella had lloved him and wanted him and lng for him all those years has he did her only he didn't know he loved and wanted her but she did that's great and this story was great THANK YOU YOR GREAT TOO
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 20 . 8/18/2014
so Bella went to Edward for him to change her did her and Alice plan this or was this always suppose to happen and Edward was just so stupid to see or feel it?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 19 . 8/18/2014
ok Bella must be dying and Edward is suppose to do it I guess but will he or will he change her?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 18 . 8/18/2014
ok lets see what he has to tell and show her and what she has to say too
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 17 . 8/18/2014
ok what is with Alice is Bella dying and doctors cant save her but Edward can right
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 16 . 8/18/2014
oh my god he is falling in love with her does he know it does she?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 15 . 8/18/2014
ok kisses from Bella he liked them well I think she did too will it happen again and will they have sex lets hope so and they fall madly in love and maybe even marry and be HEA.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 14 . 8/17/2014
well I guess he is going to send her to a doctor but I think he is begging to really care for her don't you
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
so he is either suppose to change Bella or kill her right that's why Bella came to him to help him as well as her sef right
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 12 . 8/17/2014
wont Carlisle be able to smell Bella on Edward when he sees him.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 11 . 8/17/2014
well I think he is growing witch he really needs to do is mind is all fuck up in more ways than one but I think he is learning.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
if I didn't know better I would say he was the one who feel on hi knows nothing about feelings and people really and most important not about love.
4,775 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »