Reviews for Daedalus in Exile
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 15 . 8/18/2014
ok kisses from Bella he liked them well I think she did too will it happen again and will they have sex lets hope so and they fall madly in love and maybe even marry and be HEA.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 14 . 8/17/2014
well I guess he is going to send her to a doctor but I think he is begging to really care for her don't you
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
so he is either suppose to change Bella or kill her right that's why Bella came to him to help him as well as her sef right
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 12 . 8/17/2014
wont Carlisle be able to smell Bella on Edward when he sees him.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 11 . 8/17/2014
well I think he is growing witch he really needs to do is mind is all fuck up in more ways than one but I think he is learning.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
if I didn't know better I would say he was the one who feel on hi knows nothing about feelings and people really and most important not about love.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 9 . 8/17/2014
that was interesting in more ways than one Edward don't know what to think or do kind of funny in a way.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
is he falling for the person and not the blood? why isn't he smart enough to know she is his singer not so smart is he but I still want to know how many girls he killed pretending was Bella
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
ok what does his father know did he really just call about turning on the heat or does he know about Bella
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
well her and Alice became friends , does she know that Alice is a vampire and what was she doing in the forest was she looking for Edward? now what?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
how long and how many girls did he kill pretending they were Bella and who was that letter to that he gave to Carlisle. so he needs to fix her head
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
ok but what is he planning on doing with her or to her that is the question
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
don't you think he should stop the bleeding first maybe she needs stiches or something
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
he is kind of wishy washy isn't he . he wants to kill her and drain her but he don't want her dead all of a sudden . poor guy been living in the mountains alone for to long.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014