Reviews for Daedalus in Exile
k1942 chapter 19 . 5/17/2013
What was Alice thinking? Surely she must know that Edward could really kill Bella , and I'm having trouble believing she wants Bella dead! This plan is so very dangerous!
k1942 chapter 18 . 5/16/2013
When the memories returned, they all showed up at once! I kind of admire Bella for going after what she wnts and needs. It's Edward who's confused about what he wants and hiow to get it! He still can't believe she's not afraid of him, when he knows she should be!
k1942 chapter 17 . 5/16/2013
Things must be worse with Bella's head injury, if Alice says a doctor won't help! She has to be referring to changing her to save her! If this is the path she's chosen to get everyone together, she better pray she's right! With all Edward's issues, it could be a disaster!
k1942 chapter 16 . 5/16/2013
This dance they're doing around each other is fascinating to watch. Hopefully Edward will realize what it is he wants and allow himself to have it!
k1942 chapter 15 . 5/16/2013
Somewhere deep down, Bella knows she's got a big problem, physically, she just doesn't realize that's not the only danger she's in! Then again, Edward isn't too clear on what his problem is either!
k1942 chapter 14 . 5/16/2013
I'm just wondering if he's ever going to figure it out! He can't seem to marshall his thoughts, where Bella is concerned.
k1942 chapter 13 . 5/16/2013
What in the world is really going on here? I would bet money that Carlisle has no idea about Bella being with Edward! If he did know, wouldn't he fear for her safety? I'm confused!
k1942 chapter 12 . 5/16/2013
I'm sensing Bella really isn't all that anxious to leave Edward and his cabin. With the information in those medical records though, she may well need to be in a hospital!I hope he doesn't wait until it's too late!
k1942 chapter 11 . 5/16/2013
Bella's life went on the same path, even without Edward's presence it seems. The van skidded, only Alice saved her instead of Edward. It seems to me Bella is feeling the draw to Edward though she has no idea why. I would love to know how close Bella was with the Cullens after Edward left?
k1942 chapter 10 . 5/16/2013
Amazing that Edward managed to feed without killing the hiker. Good for him! I wonder if it's occurred to him he might be able to do the same with Bella?
k1942 chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
First he can hardly stand to be close, and now it's morphed into wanting more time with her!
k1942 chapter 8 . 5/16/2013
Bella has him all figured out, she thinks. I wonder if she ever gets her memories back, and if so, what will happen then?Edward forgot that old saw, oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive !
k1942 chapter 7 . 5/16/2013
This makes me wonder what happened to cause this split and animosity between Alice and Edward? Something caused Carlisle to be the only one in touch with Edward all this time.
k1942 chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
Guess I shouldn't be surprised, after all Bella hit her head pretty hard, and amnesia is a possibility with head wounds. It sure shocked Edward to see the newspaper clipping of Alice and Bella ay graduation. Perked up his jealousy, too, I see!
k1942 chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
That settles one of his questions, it seems Bella doesn't recognize Edward. That trip through Walmart was rather surreal. That alone was probably an experience he never expected to have. Hanging with humans didn't prepare him for that shopping expedition!
4,745 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »