Reviews for Daedalus in Exile
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
don't you think he should stop the bleeding first maybe she needs stiches or something
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
he is kind of wishy washy isn't he . he wants to kill her and drain her but he don't want her dead all of a sudden . poor guy been living in the mountains alone for to long.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
no I think I will read it bt I want to find out what COH is first
lmc123 chapter 21 . 8/11/2014
Kinda stark, but I liked it, good ending
Guest chapter 21 . 7/23/2014
I would never toych this Edward, not even with a stick. These all poor girls he killed... When he had different options. I don;t think I ever despise any Edward more than this one.
Kksmum chapter 21 . 6/22/2014
Really liked this. Great story. Fine writing. Thank you.
Ellie Aluinn chapter 21 . 5/30/2014
I just had to read it, again...
DreamMine chapter 21 . 5/28/2014
thank you! that was oh so yum! dark yumyum!
Great story! *hugs and kisses
irishnlove2shop chapter 21 . 12/23/2013
Another great story!
lamelurker chapter 21 . 12/17/2013
Wow! This fic kept me guessing right until the very end. Dark, intense and full of tension, I enjoyed the ride immensely. Thank you for writing and sharing your story!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
He likes listening to her poop?
Viridian6 chapter 21 . 8/3/2013
loved it!
Viridian6 chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
Just started ur story tonight. 3 it. Doesn't get much better than Edward in a Walmart.
cullen sandra chapter 21 . 7/30/2013
Such a great story. Loved edward being more of a normal vamp than a veggie one. Bella was so brave! she knew what she wanted and did not back down. Alice played a very dangerous game, both edward and bella could have lost. One thing i did not like and i make edward right, alice should have handled her power better and not look and watch what edward was up to. She said she stoped watching b/e, so why did she torture herself and in the end make edward feel even worse about himself. She really needed to learn that what others are doing is nothing to do with her.
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 21 . 7/22/2013
Wow, I love your storytelling! ! U r so creative!
4,769 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »