Reviews for Daedalus in Exile
k1942 chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
One step at a time, I guess. Now he has her cleaned up a bit and moved off that blood-soaked mattress and dressed, sort of. Wonder when it will occur to him he needs to find her some hot food?
k1942 chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
Looks as if Edward is leaning towards saving Bella, whatever he has planned for her future. If he manages to heal her injuries, I wonder what she will think, if she remembers him?
k1942 chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
Dithering much, Edward? All this plotting and planning, shot to hell by a hungry mountain lion! So, Mr. Cullen, what will it be? Finish her off or save her, one way or another? Can't wait to see which choice it will be!
k1942 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
You weren't kidding about different! This is an Edward opposite from that of Creature of Habit, for damn sure! It will be interesting to see what happens to him.
blb1000 chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Seems like he's letting her head bleed for a long time.
1853kaz chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Hi angel - back for another nostalgic dose of EXCELLENT AU - my favourite kind.. Love it! :)
Noble Korhedron chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Heh-heh. Me likee angstWard! :-P
theeyeshaveit chapter 21 . 11/26/2012
I loved your story. So different!
regina423 chapter 21 . 11/26/2012
Wow. Just wow. I loved this story. Thank you.
penmom chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
,!
dbpbatm chapter 21 . 8/6/2012
Great read! Thank you for sharing it.
albalolagutierrez chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
amazing story adding it again sighhhhhh
3Dreamer chapter 21 . 4/23/2012
I would like to compliment you on this work, and say how much you've grown as a writer. This was unique and engrossing, plot progression was just perfect and I read CoH, I have to say, you honed your skills so much here.

Honestly, a sequel, would rock, as this was just addictive to read.

Thanks so much for taking the time to share this

3D
StrayingSheep chapter 21 . 3/30/2012
Your writing is such an enjoyable combination of simple prose and complex plot. In my experience, it’s all too often the other way around! I truly enjoyed your o-fic as much as your Twific (and I can't always say that honestly). As for this story, it and its Edward remain the most believable dark spin on Twilight canon I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Thank you for all that you’ve shared with us.
einfach so chapter 21 . 2/24/2012
WOW Great Job! I Love it. I felt like I was right there beside the characters.
4,745 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »