Reviews for Daedalus in Exile
Guest chapter 21 . 7/11/2013
wow. great story. I like this slightly more anaimalistic more vamp Edward.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/11/2013
Holy bloody erotic hell!
beachdreamernyc chapter 17 . 7/11/2013
This story is SO intriguing. I can't stop reading!
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
ooooh. interesting start. different.
Noaccountlurker chapter 21 . 7/7/2013
Just have to say, this one is still a favorite even after all these years. Thank you so much for leaving it up so I can reread whenever my little heart desires!
SLKerouac chapter 21 . 6/22/2013
A different story. Edward removed for five years. On Alice became friends with Bella and tried to keep her alive for Edward. Alice knew that there was a connection with Edward and Bella but Edward would not have believed anything at that time. It showed at the end of the story that Bella had to be with Edward. That it was going to be her death one way or the other but that she hoped that Edward would keep her. Edward had to believe in himself which took time and he was able to see the end. Carlisle had a feeling about Bella but knew Edward wouldn't listen to him either. Alice knew that it was up to Edward and Bella to resolve any conflict and it did. Edward was able to see that there was good left in him and that Bella was his in every way. Thank you for writing this story!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 21 . 5/18/2013
Amazing story.
k1942 chapter 21 . 5/17/2013
I really did like this, partly because it was so different ! It was so hard for them to find each other that I felt they deserved some happiness, to balance all the pain!
k1942 chapter 20 . 5/17/2013
I hope for your sake not too many hated this chapter and what happened in it. It was the way it had to be, no getting around it. These two are not your so-called normal couple, so why would any consummation be ordinary? I'm just glad they finally realized they have to have each other, forever!
k1942 chapter 19 . 5/17/2013
What was Alice thinking? Surely she must know that Edward could really kill Bella , and I'm having trouble believing she wants Bella dead! This plan is so very dangerous!
k1942 chapter 18 . 5/16/2013
When the memories returned, they all showed up at once! I kind of admire Bella for going after what she wnts and needs. It's Edward who's confused about what he wants and hiow to get it! He still can't believe she's not afraid of him, when he knows she should be!
k1942 chapter 17 . 5/16/2013
Things must be worse with Bella's head injury, if Alice says a doctor won't help! She has to be referring to changing her to save her! If this is the path she's chosen to get everyone together, she better pray she's right! With all Edward's issues, it could be a disaster!
k1942 chapter 16 . 5/16/2013
This dance they're doing around each other is fascinating to watch. Hopefully Edward will realize what it is he wants and allow himself to have it!
k1942 chapter 15 . 5/16/2013
Somewhere deep down, Bella knows she's got a big problem, physically, she just doesn't realize that's not the only danger she's in! Then again, Edward isn't too clear on what his problem is either!
k1942 chapter 14 . 5/16/2013
I'm just wondering if he's ever going to figure it out! He can't seem to marshall his thoughts, where Bella is concerned.
4,769 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »