Reviews for Daedalus in Exile
k1942 chapter 15 . 5/16/2013
Somewhere deep down, Bella knows she's got a big problem, physically, she just doesn't realize that's not the only danger she's in! Then again, Edward isn't too clear on what his problem is either!
k1942 chapter 14 . 5/16/2013
I'm just wondering if he's ever going to figure it out! He can't seem to marshall his thoughts, where Bella is concerned.
k1942 chapter 13 . 5/16/2013
What in the world is really going on here? I would bet money that Carlisle has no idea about Bella being with Edward! If he did know, wouldn't he fear for her safety? I'm confused!
k1942 chapter 12 . 5/16/2013
I'm sensing Bella really isn't all that anxious to leave Edward and his cabin. With the information in those medical records though, she may well need to be in a hospital!I hope he doesn't wait until it's too late!
k1942 chapter 11 . 5/16/2013
Bella's life went on the same path, even without Edward's presence it seems. The van skidded, only Alice saved her instead of Edward. It seems to me Bella is feeling the draw to Edward though she has no idea why. I would love to know how close Bella was with the Cullens after Edward left?
k1942 chapter 10 . 5/16/2013
Amazing that Edward managed to feed without killing the hiker. Good for him! I wonder if it's occurred to him he might be able to do the same with Bella?
k1942 chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
First he can hardly stand to be close, and now it's morphed into wanting more time with her!
k1942 chapter 8 . 5/16/2013
Bella has him all figured out, she thinks. I wonder if she ever gets her memories back, and if so, what will happen then?Edward forgot that old saw, oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive !
k1942 chapter 7 . 5/16/2013
This makes me wonder what happened to cause this split and animosity between Alice and Edward? Something caused Carlisle to be the only one in touch with Edward all this time.
k1942 chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
Guess I shouldn't be surprised, after all Bella hit her head pretty hard, and amnesia is a possibility with head wounds. It sure shocked Edward to see the newspaper clipping of Alice and Bella ay graduation. Perked up his jealousy, too, I see!
k1942 chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
That settles one of his questions, it seems Bella doesn't recognize Edward. That trip through Walmart was rather surreal. That alone was probably an experience he never expected to have. Hanging with humans didn't prepare him for that shopping expedition!
k1942 chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
One step at a time, I guess. Now he has her cleaned up a bit and moved off that blood-soaked mattress and dressed, sort of. Wonder when it will occur to him he needs to find her some hot food?
k1942 chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
Looks as if Edward is leaning towards saving Bella, whatever he has planned for her future. If he manages to heal her injuries, I wonder what she will think, if she remembers him?
k1942 chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
Dithering much, Edward? All this plotting and planning, shot to hell by a hungry mountain lion! So, Mr. Cullen, what will it be? Finish her off or save her, one way or another? Can't wait to see which choice it will be!
k1942 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
You weren't kidding about different! This is an Edward opposite from that of Creature of Habit, for damn sure! It will be interesting to see what happens to him.
4,786 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »