Reviews for A Daughter's Nightmare
Guest chapter 7 . 8/5/2014
Aw how bittersweet that ending was
Broadway Evanescence chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
This is so cute as sad lol. Cute and sad.
Lola chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I just felt like reviewing after seeing 'plz review' so here goes : I hate child abuse.
atomickilljoy chapter 7 . 6/27/2012
Update! I love this story! I just hope for a happy ending for everyone BUT the parents!
Rachelll chapter 7 . 3/26/2011
I love Martha/Moritz and this is so well written! It's so cute, yet brutally sad at the same time.
Princesshannah12345 chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
please please please write more! i love this story sososososososososososososo much:)
Princesshannah12345 chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
please please please write more! if i want to send you a private message how do i do that! i want to give you something that you will love because you ahve written one of the best stories ever! it's a video of something you love live filmed in a theatre. well it's actually 11 pages full of audios and videos!
cornflakesnobowl chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
i haven't got my hands on the script or book yet but i do believe Martha's mother turned a blind eye to all this. it's so heart-wrenching.
jessiebutt721 chapter 7 . 4/13/2010
really really really cool

and an interesting paring, i wanna know how it all wraps up please :)
Mr Palmer chapter 7 . 4/6/2010
It's safe to say that I am completely and utterly in love with this story! My favourite musical, and this just makes it so much better! I love the relationship you have going between Moritz and Martha- I literally cried while reading some of your descriptions. Please write on some happy endings :).
Princesshannah12345 chapter 7 . 4/4/2010
your welcome about the comment! this story is so touching thanks for writing it!
BrainsInMyHead4 chapter 7 . 4/3/2010
Absolutely fantastic! So happy that you decided to update! This just made my night!
Princesshannah12345 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
please please please write more! martha is my fav character this is the best story ever!
BrainsInMyHead4 chapter 6 . 2/28/2010
Fantastic story! I really hope that you continue with it!
witch-of-the-west9482 chapter 6 . 2/6/2010
I really love where this is going!

Please continue!