Reviews for Experiment IV
WeirdLittleStories chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Well done. So many stories have Spock being tender and emotional at the drop of a hat, and he's just not like that. Thanks for making a slow, logical Spock who must overcome his past hurts in order to love.
MizJoely chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
That was awesome! I have to admit to being a (guilty pleasures) fan of "aliens made them do it" fantasies like this. Does that make me a bad peson? (Ponders) Naahhh!
ban-druidh chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Okay, second time to persevere my poor English and drop you a review- just because you deserve it!
I loved to watch Star Trek since I was 14 (that was a lifetime ago *cough*), I read loads of FFs, I went to conventions (met James Doohan once), Trek Dinners, I even had one of these indecent short TOS uniforms- and I always liked the Spock/Christine ship! So (after reading all your Sherlock stuff) I found this story (and the other Spock/Christine based FFs I also loved) and I dare say it was one of the best I've ever read. Thank you so much for writing those amazing stories in your spare time. You do so well, capture your readers in the story, let them feel what the protagonists feel, go along with them- that's a gift not everybody has so keep writing and I swear, I will read it!
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I absolutely loved this story. The characterization was perfect and the writing was incredible as always. Bravo!
Of-Blood-and-Heart chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
A truly great piece of writing. I give you the highest compliments on mastering Spock's character. Most authors tend to either make him a robot or they disregard parts of his Vulcan nature. You have captured his essence.

Keep writing, you have a true talent.
LokiGirl chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I really liked this story. Spock was in character and Christine, while obviously having problems with her feelings towards Spock, didn't crumble. The part Spock realized his feelings was very cute as well.
Aashlee Elizabeth chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
This was a very nice story, well-thought-out. Nice characterization. Yes, it would take something like this for Spock to overcome his insecurities and nervousness around Christine to get to acquaint himeself with her slowly and not feel threatened. And, it would take some prodding from an external force for him to initiate any physical contact with her and, um, get to "know" her.

Well done, a good read. THANKS!