Reviews for The Unknown Light
Scabbers1957 chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
This was a well thought out n written story.
:))
Nytefyre chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
This was a unique story... and interesting for Elaine's presence. Not much more about her seems to be forthcoming and in the end she mainly was the focus for bringing Harry and Ginny together, it seems... This was much more a slice of life story, and while well written, I wonder where it could have gone.

Thanks for posting.
HeroInTheWings731 chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
I remember reading this a few years ago, but I'm not sure if I reviewed it then and I'm re-reading it now before reading sbmcneil's story based on it. This was a great story about Harry making the best of a terrible experience and it bringing happiness to him and Ginny in the end. Great story.
Lollypops101 chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
very good and unique story! i wish you would write more, but i will enjoy imagining the rest of it for myself as well.
sbmcneil chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
What an amazing story! I love accepting Ginny and the Weasleys are of Elaine.
Thaumologist chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
Very much liked this, no problems with it at all. Great job!

C
wizmage chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
You should have given Harry therape. Poor kid, he got raped by the psychobitch.
flash2007 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Your sick
Vixx92 chapter 3 . 12/2/2009
OMG! slytherin? that sucks...oh well...good story. it was creepy, sad, and funny! i loved it!

Vixx92 chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
sad
Vixx92 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
ok...i liked it...but the rape part brought on a slight breakdown. seriously, i was like rocking back and forth...i was horrified...but im gonna read the other chapters because this is incredibly interesting! :)
7NCL chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
First off, I find it weird that a great story like this hasn't have that many reviews yet. It deserves more reviews ;) Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this story, you definately have writing skills. Keep up the good work 3
DukeBrymin chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
I really enjoyed this chapter-the best part was seeing how much love there was in Elaine's family, and how secure she was in that love. It says a lot about Harry and Ginny that they were able to raise her so well.

I'd love to see what the Sorting Hat meant for her in the future, but can certainly understand your reluctance to write a ton more.

Thanks for a great ending to a great story!
Mithrondir chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
You should be proud of yourself. You crafted a very good tale without going overboard on the details. Keep up the good writing!
benperez31 chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
I'm so glad you made it a story rather than a one-shot, even if it's only three chapters long. It's great that Elaine knows how she came into the world and accepted it. I'm glad Harry and Ginny came to love her so much. With her in Slytherin, maybe full unity can finally come to the school. I hope you write more.