Reviews for The Unknown Light
FAXfan chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
Lovin' it!
DukeBrymin chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
I liked your version of the final battle, especially the confrontation between Harry and Bellatrix. I love Ginny's interaction with Elaine.

Looking forward to more of this engaging family.

Thanks!
Historybuff1536 chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
YAY! You added more. Can't wait to read the last bit; don't make us wait long.

-Misty
Rez7 chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
This is an interesting story. You're very good at writing and the story flows really well.

I've read a few other fics in which Harry has a child that weren't that great, but yours is very believable and I like that you merged it with canon.

Looking forward to the next update,

- Erised7
Powersthatbe chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
great job. i can't type anymore for the tears running down my face. I didn't think i would like it as much as i do.

Great job.

Jessica
Neumzie chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
omg such a tear jerker! this really good, and really well written. keep it up!
Neumzie chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
that was VERY cute; nicely done
Forgetfull77 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
loved it! totally want a sequel!
goodygurl chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
That was such a cute story. I can't wait for the sequel!
rsman26 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
This was a wonderful story, deeply warm and touching. It was nice how you made such a beatiful event spring from such a tragic and base defiling, really well done, I would love to read more about harry and Ginny and how they cope with being teenage parents.
35words chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Great chapter so far, and overall idea!

:D
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Very enjoyable-amazingly wonderful how H/G can take a potentially horrific situation (and a truly horrific rape) and turn it into the most love-filled moment that Harry's ever had.

I, too, would like to see you continue in this Universe.

Thanks!
benperez31 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
What a great and touching story. I'm glad it turned out opposite of what Bellatrix wanted and she didn't kill the baby. That scene at the end between Harry and Ginny was the best. Great work. I'd love to see a sequel to this showing Harry reuniting with Ginny and Elaine.
Historybuff1536 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I'd like to see a Post DH time line, one shot, about this little girl.

Nice fic BTW!

-Misty

Also you might want to fix this line "As he watched in frozen horror, Bellatrix now carefully lowered himself onto him."

I think you meant herself.
Hydrochloric Cutie chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
you should continue this somehow
30 | « Prev Page 1 2