Reviews for Breaking Trinity
Honneredpuppy73 chapter 32 . 2/8
I hope inspiration hit again. I would love to finish this and put the story to rest in the unending library of my head. Wishing you well!
Ashlie Christine chapter 32 . 10/2/2020
Im in love with every word of this! You have done a wonderful job! I do hope to see it continued. Its a great piece of work. As someone whom took 11yrs to finish a story, I have faith in you! Much love to you and look forward to more of this when your muse returns!
Vamp Chick 73 chapter 32 . 7/4/2020
Just wanted to say that I loved this fic! I hope one day you'll be able to finish it, because it's a wonderful story & I'd love to see how it ends. Hope RL is treating you well. Take care & I hope to read more from you one day in the future! Great writing!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/29/2020
Yh I cant. I thought last chapter was hard to read through
Guest chapter 2 . 4/29/2020
Cringe
Guest chapter 32 . 4/14/2020
Come back finish this masterpiece..so I can die happy
Guest chapter 11 . 1/19/2020
Trinity is my name
amydieg chapter 32 . 4/29/2019
ehh? must completed
lovesurfer chapter 32 . 4/15/2019
After a long time I felt I needed to reread this amazing story and it didn't disappoint, i just wish that you would come back and finish it, it has so much potential and eventhought is not complete is still on my top ten of twifanfic.
Hoping RL is treatig you well and to hear from this guys again sometime, I send you big hugs and losts of ...
Bisous. R.
Pattsy1994 chapter 32 . 4/8/2019
What a chapter, what a story, shame its not completed. Is there any chance of completion in the near future?
Fuck this story chapter 10 . 3/28/2019
An absolute waste of time, one this story is incomplete too. I’m don’t even know if Bella is some supernatural being since she can “smell Edward” the fact Edward can drink from her and her not turning makes no sense whatsoever. Bella is suddenly okay with having sex with Edward multiple times regardless of him dating Tanya or the fact that Edward “craves Bella” so much but continue to leave her in the dark? Or how he gets mad because HE’S THE ONE TWO-TIMING? Bella is a weak character who can’t keep her own word, she continues to let him walk around on her and continuously hook up with her just to go back with Tanya. She pathetic just like this story, Edward has the nerve to get mad because Jake answers the phone but it’s okay that’s he’s with Tanya in Alaska... disgusting..
Guest chapter 32 . 1/14/2019
It's breaking my heart you never finished this..finish it change a few names and take it to a publisher...it's worthy of a book.. I miss you
Adonisx chapter 3 . 12/12/2018
omg this has to be the single best written hunting/male psychology scene I've ever read!
CD chapter 32 . 5/6/2018
I've enjoyed all your stories. I hope things are okay on your end, whatever they may be that have made you stop updating in so long. Hopefully, we will hear from you again. All the best!
Guest chapter 32 . 5/2/2018
This story would gave been better if Edward didn't gave sex with Tanya after he had sex with Bella. Kind of ruins the whole thing
6,733 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »