Reviews for Breaking Trinity
sdgouso chapter 32 . 3/12
I recognize that rl is not always what we wish it to be, and that you have obligations other than writing, nevertheless, I can't help hoping that at some point you will be able to finish this story. I really love this Edward. My Fredward has been gone for over 15 years and I still miss him something awful. Getting old is no fun alone, but good fanfiction helps a lot. I really appreciate the time and effort you give to entertain us. I was always a good writer, but in a more technical way. I am not particularly creative and any story I might write would no doubt be pretty boring.
So thanks again for the delicious story, and I hope life is being good to you and yours.
Sue
LuvnmesumEdward chapter 31 . 3/3
I really wish you would finish this...its one of my all time favorites!
kate chapter 32 . 2/10
loving the story so far...any chance it will be completed?
ginnypooh24 chapter 32 . 12/29/2016
I've been checking this story for years hoping you'll finish it ️ I really hope you come back to it some day
CCullen1978 chapter 25 . 11/8/2016
oh crap!
CCullen1978 chapter 23 . 11/8/2016
Shit, this is a crappy situation!
CCullen1978 chapter 21 . 11/8/2016
Separation...aaaagghh..as much as I hate it...maybe they need it?
CCullen1978 chapter 20 . 11/8/2016
Go Edward!
CCullen1978 chapter 19 . 11/8/2016
Good or bad? Damn, I'm so glad I don't have to wait to find out lol
CCullen1978 chapter 18 . 11/8/2016
Old Mikey! I like how you portrayed him as someone with guts...always felt in Twilight like he was somewhat spineless haha.
CCullen1978 chapter 17 . 11/7/2016
Haha, oh crap, Charlie knows! OMG, how is Jess? Hahaha
CCullen1978 chapter 15 . 11/7/2016
Jeez, I'm gutted right now. Your writing is absolutely superb...your descriptions of emotions, like I'm literally feeling it.
Xo
CCullen1978 chapter 13 . 11/7/2016
May I just say...you're one helluva writer! My work pales in comparison!
Guest chapter 32 . 10/12/2016
Please keep going with this story...your an awesome writer
Sascat6 chapter 32 . 5/21/2016
This is truly one of the first fanfics that I fell in love with.3. I wish so much that it could continue and be completed. I come back and re-read all the time.
6,704 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »