Reviews for Breaking Trinity
alli62 chapter 32 . 9/1/2012
I love this story. This Edward is so freaking...ugh. I don't know. Visceral. Their connection is other-worldly. And I love Alice and Jasper as well.
SillyHearts chapter 32 . 8/30/2012
Update soon(:
hikari-hime 01 chapter 32 . 8/30/2012
Just started reading and already finished please update soon
pf3 chapter 32 . 8/30/2012
I had just recently heard about this fanfic. I read the whole thing in two days. I was instantly hooked. Love Edward and Bella's need for each other. But I also likes how in this last chapter there was a shift after there animal sex. I hope to see them build on this. Edward starting to feel with his heart- I like it. Can't wait for the next update.
sweetmahogany chapter 32 . 8/29/2012
You're a phenomenal writer. You draw me in more and more with each chapter. Your Edward and Bella are so endearing and you can't help but to root for them to reach their happy ending. I can't wait to read more about them!

Also, I love Jasper and this Alice. I'm usually not a fan of Alice, but she's pretty cool in your story.
bookwormlove chapter 32 . 8/28/2012
can't wait for the next chapter!
LuvnmesumEdward chapter 32 . 8/28/2012
Love it!
RosaBella75 chapter 32 . 8/27/2012
Daaayumn! That was sooo hot! Had to laugh at the zipper! ;D *mwhahaha* One would almost think you'd nearly been caught with your pants down by a parent yer own self! teeee heee hee! *wink* Loved Alice and as always eager for more! Thanks!
Cherrysinger chapter 18 . 8/27/2012
I like how the connection between Edward and Bella is so intense, but at the same time, it's entirely unrealistic and a little bit too dramatic to be believable. Edward and Bella are only high school students and all of these events are taking place in a span of a few days. This story is not labelled as supernatural but clearly, the occurrences in this story are not natural. Furthermore, Bella and Edward know essentially nothing about each other and have hardly spoken at all. In fact, if I add together all the sentences they've spoken to each other thus far I'm not even sure that I would get a decent-sized paragraph. All of this just does not add up. I'm not sure how much more I can suspend my belief, but you do write awesome otherworldly lemons; when I read them I feel like Edward and Bella are doped up on drugs because their pleasure is so intense...so I might stick around just for those ;)
Jennifer chapter 32 . 8/27/2012
Great chapter as usual! Love it when Bella and Edward bump uglies (though I'm sure Edward's is very pretty, lol)!

Can't wait for the next chapter; I'm SO glad you're continuing this story!
LindyP chapter 32 . 8/27/2012
I so long for your updates for this most awesome story! The intensity between them is perfect! Can't wait to read about tomorrow night!
hurricanelane chapter 32 . 8/27/2012
I am like a junkie for this story! I totally blew off work today to read all day! Love every last freaking syllable!
FluffyLiz chapter 32 . 8/27/2012
Man, you give good lemons!
shenaniwhatagans chapter 32 . 8/27/2012
Dare devils they are! Loved him taking her in her room...it wasn't up for debate. :) So he just doesn't realize that he loves her...when he does it's gonna knock him to his knees :)
shenaniwhatagans chapter 31 . 8/27/2012
So freaking good! Loved Edward coming clean on everything & her as well about Jacob stuff. Loved the hot loving on the porch & cant wait to see if he will catch them or not! Glad your back :)
6,680 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »