Reviews for Breaking Trinity
soton chapter 15 . 10/30/2012
I knew that Bella would take this really hard and although I don't like to sound vindictive, I am glad that Edward is suffering just as much and realises how much damage he has done to any future relationship they could have!
soton chapter 14 . 10/30/2012
My heart breaks for Bella. Although Edward is not aware of the damage he has inflicted on Bella's emotional state, as he doesn't know about James and Victoria; he still betrayed Tanya and used Bella to do it!
soton chapter 12 . 10/30/2012
Oh Bella, knew you would take this hard!
soton chapter 11 . 10/30/2012
My word their sexing is hot but angry and almost brutal! Not surprised that Bella is confused and hurt. Edward needs to tell her the truth before it all blows up in his face!
soton chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
Started reading this last night until 01:00 am and was shattered at work today, but couldn't wait to get home to read some more, lol!

Just started reading your AN and they are a hoot!

Bet that Bella will go ballistic when she finds out that Edward has a girlfriend, which would make her the Victoria in this little relationship...
purlysurly chapter 32 . 10/25/2012
I just found your story and have fallen in love with Snarlie and his Bella. They aren't perfect but they are wonderful. And man, your Charlie rocks! It's good he can keep those you kids on their toes. Plus, the way he shows his love for Bella...frankly you've drawn that part if this character so much better than many other FFs I've read. You certainly have had a long road with this story...I'm glad you have stuck with it. I await the next update (do you accept bribes? I think I have some lacy panties...)
Seekingbecca chapter 32 . 10/23/2012
always good!
michangelina chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Ok I have to ask.. Where is the update?! :(
Urm chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
There's no need for the long author's note.
JCullen81 chapter 32 . 10/17/2012
Still loving Snarlie and anxiosly awaiting the next chapter. Hope everything is going well and you're feeling better.
Lenniem chapter 32 . 10/15/2012
Love your story. Thank you so much for sharing with us. looking forward to your next installment
copywritten chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I recall reading this story nearly two years ago on . This story was so amazing because let me tell you I don't even read twilight and I'm not a fan of the books or movies. But this story is so great because I totally don't care WHAT fucking fanfiction this is all that matter is how much of a talented writer you are. I'm so glad I found it.
lsis chapter 32 . 10/6/2012
OMG...I'm so loving this story! Your an awesome writer and snarlward is hot as hell! I spent the whole day reading it, once I started I couldnt stop! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
Way beyond me expectation!
fiercepixie chapter 32 . 9/30/2012
Spent the whole day reading this tale of yours and I must say that it is brilliant and I'm hooked on this Snarlward!

Great job and thanks for sharing!
6,706 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »