Reviews for Breaking Trinity
Thebestnana chapter 32 . 9/26/2012
This is a really really hot and wonderful story. Eagerly awaiting the next installment! Hurry !
hey333777 chapter 32 . 9/24/2012
Can i just tell you that I friggin' love this story, f'in awesome, please continue.
twinmomma chapter 32 . 9/23/2012
I just found your story and it's amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter
pangrl chapter 32 . 9/21/2012
I'm hoping for their relationship to shift to swoon worthy romantic, it would be an excellent contrast and heal for them, and it feels like you're leading us there. I am a little fearful of cliche trite saccharine, not because of your writing, just in general. Don't get cheesy. I know you can do it. I like the family dynamic you've written into the Cullen's. It's very utopian and idealistic, but I still enjoy it for the example of how nice it could be if parents treated their children with respect and unwavering support. I can't say I'm a fan of the Jacob factor, never have cared for his interference, and would like to see Jessica get a dose of reality. Having a lot of fun with your story. I know Edward is dominant here, but throw in some Bella in charge. You know Edward will love it. ;)
cancan227 chapter 32 . 9/14/2012
Can't wait to find out how meeting the parents goes.
bella0609 chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
Did he just go bare back?
bella0609 chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
On to the party!
velvetheels chapter 32 . 9/7/2012
Holy shit I love this story. Snarlward absolutely rules.

Thanks.
Rissa129 chapter 32 . 9/5/2012
Addicting...please update soon!'
sellabella chapter 32 . 9/3/2012
I just can't get enough of their intensity and utter obsession of each other. I love their utter need for each other.
alli62 chapter 32 . 9/1/2012
I love this story. This Edward is so freaking...ugh. I don't know. Visceral. Their connection is other-worldly. And I love Alice and Jasper as well.
SillyHearts chapter 32 . 8/30/2012
Update soon(:
hikari-hime 01 chapter 32 . 8/30/2012
Just started reading and already finished please update soon
pf3 chapter 32 . 8/30/2012
I had just recently heard about this fanfic. I read the whole thing in two days. I was instantly hooked. Love Edward and Bella's need for each other. But I also likes how in this last chapter there was a shift after there animal sex. I hope to see them build on this. Edward starting to feel with his heart- I like it. Can't wait for the next update.
sweetmahogany chapter 32 . 8/29/2012
You're a phenomenal writer. You draw me in more and more with each chapter. Your Edward and Bella are so endearing and you can't help but to root for them to reach their happy ending. I can't wait to read more about them!

Also, I love Jasper and this Alice. I'm usually not a fan of Alice, but she's pretty cool in your story.
6,690 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »