Reviews for Breaking Trinity
Lady Jimita chapter 27 . 6/26/2014
Ha ha ha! I love this story but all I can think is that I want to know what route you're taking to get from Sea-Tac to Forks?! I only wish Sea-Tac was that close! :D
Lady Jimita chapter 23 . 6/25/2014
Is this story going to be updated any further?
Guest chapter 32 . 6/18/2014
Hands down, the best lemons I have ever read. Amazing story. But, my heart is broken because this story is unfiniahed. My life is ruined. I will forever be lost. Waiting. Wondering...
Guest chapter 30 . 4/16/2014
So I think your story is great but Bella was such a little bitch to Jacob in this chapter. He was being honest and honesty is an important part to being anyone's friend. And how the hell can you promise not to have feelings for someone? Was he supposed to just sit there and listen to her complain about all her crap and just keep his mouth closed about how he felt? If that's what Bella is looking for then she doesn't need a friend, she needs a dog.
Elara420 chapter 32 . 3/25/2014
Truly brilliant! I am addicted and I'm hurting for a fix. Does this story have another home? Or has the inspiration been eclipsed by real life?! I know it appears to have been quite some time since the last update, but, I am truly hoping that this story is meant to be finished and is or will be. You are absolutely phenomenal and have an epic and beyond brilliant imagination for detail. Thank you! And I truly do hope for more...
shaz308 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Just found this rec'd as a WIP hoping to be revived on the lemonade stand. Great start, looking forward to reading more. You certainly have a large readership to support more of this story. Hope wherever you are in your life now allows you to continue.
missmelly chapter 24 . 3/18/2014
When B said she wasn't a drama queen, I burst out laughing. Then again, most of us can't see ourselves accurately when we are hormonal, inexperienced teenagers. But the girl has serious esteem issues and is in over her head with heavy emotional issues, bouncing around like a ping pong ball in a dryer...
missmelly chapter 21 . 3/17/2014
The way you use words is glorious, and the obsession you write is hot as hell, but I am so angry with these two kids right now (yeah, yeah, they're both kids, who think they're so grown up, but srsly? They're both kinda broken-which was what I disliked about the SM Twilights...).
missmelly chapter 9 . 3/17/2014
Through a series of unfortunate events, I've missed your extraordinary story until now. I love the way you write your Edward-dark and sexual is lots of shivery fun. Thank you for sharing your story with us.
DarkAndAngsty chapter 32 . 3/14/2014
Can I bribe you to return to this story? It doesn't even have to be the story, just write us some more hot E/B scenes. Lol! This is a very hot and possessive Edward. I really like how instantly they connected and the storyline is great. Loved it. So glad I found it.
Guest chapter 32 . 3/11/2014
Very deep, and HOT! Update soon!
Guest chapter 32 . 2/15/2014
I don't know why most stories the Cullen parents are always let their kids having sex under the same roof and allowing the bfs or gfs to sleepover? WTF! That NEVER happens in real life. Oh, well guess that's why it's fiction. Right? No regret in reading this story. I went on knowing that the author might not finish it but I'm glad I gave it a chance.
Guest chapter 31 . 2/15/2014
Well I'm happy I still have one chap left after this cliff.
wwechic1619 chapter 32 . 2/12/2014
Ah omg I wish you would continue this! I've honestly never read a sort-of AH like this story, and ah may zing how you intertwined the movies and tidbits from the novels flawlessly!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/8/2014
I guess you are. Nothing against you, but it's just really awkward.
6,707 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »