Reviews for Breaking Trinity
DifferentialEquation chapter 32 . 6/15/2013
just found this story! love it! adding in case you continue!
Guest chapter 32 . 6/1/2013
I love this story plz update must know more
D chapter 32 . 5/8/2013
I adore this story too much to refrain from pestering you.
Please come back to this masterpiece.
Please update.
(please be flattered and not annoyed)
I am a devout check-er of 'Breaking Trinity', keeping hope that you will update soon.
LoveToDieFor chapter 32 . 4/17/2013
Please come back ! :( I finished this in two days with schoolwork piling up like dirty dishes... Please write some more!
Her-one-green-eye chapter 32 . 4/15/2013
I absolutely adore this story! Its the first thing on ff that's caught my attention for a while :) hopefully you'll be able to update soon :)
LoveToDieFor chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
Damn. Where have you been all my life?
zowie masen cullen chapter 32 . 4/12/2013
please, please finish this i keep coming back hoping there would be an update. its 1 of my favourites and i love your edward
Nic chapter 32 . 4/10/2013
Please come back! Please!
I literally cannot get over this story!
Please update! I beg of you...
Shades of Aussie chapter 32 . 4/9/2013
I have fallen in love with this story but I can't believe it has taken you this long to finish. Please don't take offence but you have quite alot of followers and we all adore this story but can you please hurry and finish this up. You started this in 09 and I know we all have lives to live but we are in 2013 and by the looks of things there are soooo many things that have been left unfinshed in this story. For instance the game, telling Charlie, the coming out as a couple, the repercussions to that, meeting the Cullens (parents), Tanya & Laurent's revenge, is James and Victoria making a cameo? All these question with no answers and no more chapters. Can you please update!
LadyDesme chapter 32 . 4/4/2013
Come back to us please we miss your writing!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
Wow, i just discovered this story and i love it
kink delia chapter 32 . 4/2/2013
i want an update dolll please!
ai se eu te pego chapter 32 . 3/31/2013
Please pooost. Loving this so muchhh
nix69 chapter 32 . 3/30/2013
love your story. I hope you return to it soon, can't wait for the next update!
jeomedrado chapter 32 . 3/28/2013
sua fic e perfeita amando lĂȘ...beijus
6,673 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »