Reviews for Breaking Trinity
Her-one-green-eye chapter 32 . 4/15/2013
I absolutely adore this story! Its the first thing on ff that's caught my attention for a while :) hopefully you'll be able to update soon :)
LoveToDieFor chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
Damn. Where have you been all my life?
zowie masen cullen chapter 32 . 4/12/2013
please, please finish this i keep coming back hoping there would be an update. its 1 of my favourites and i love your edward
Nic chapter 32 . 4/10/2013
Please come back! Please!
I literally cannot get over this story!
Please update! I beg of you...
Shades of Aussie chapter 32 . 4/9/2013
I have fallen in love with this story but I can't believe it has taken you this long to finish. Please don't take offence but you have quite alot of followers and we all adore this story but can you please hurry and finish this up. You started this in 09 and I know we all have lives to live but we are in 2013 and by the looks of things there are soooo many things that have been left unfinshed in this story. For instance the game, telling Charlie, the coming out as a couple, the repercussions to that, meeting the Cullens (parents), Tanya & Laurent's revenge, is James and Victoria making a cameo? All these question with no answers and no more chapters. Can you please update!
LadyDesme chapter 32 . 4/4/2013
Come back to us please we miss your writing!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
Wow, i just discovered this story and i love it
kink delia chapter 32 . 4/2/2013
i want an update dolll please!
ai se eu te pego chapter 32 . 3/31/2013
Please pooost. Loving this so muchhh
nix69 chapter 32 . 3/30/2013
love your story. I hope you return to it soon, can't wait for the next update!
jeomedrado chapter 32 . 3/28/2013
sua fic e perfeita amando lĂȘ...beijus
Nicole chapter 32 . 3/25/2013
Can you please just comment to let us know if an update is at all possible?
This story is one of my favorites.
Ann chapter 27 . 3/23/2013
I want you to know, firmly and vehemently, that I adore this story.
I love the obsession. I love the adoration. I love the magnetic pull, the sexual desire, the intensity. I love this story.
(not that crazy about Charlie being a little too "involved" though)
But more to the point, I stumbled upon this and fell head-over-heels for your writing. It's amazing and addicting.
I know you have hoards of messages asking you to update and professing their love for this...and although I hate to be one of the many who is reduced to must do what one must do.
So, without further interruption: PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WRITE MORE!
(And please know that this totally comes from a loving and heartfelt place, because i adore this story so much!)
bebeginja chapter 32 . 3/11/2013
Sucked me in. Made my heart race. Need more! Hope you are healing and update soon!
Daggers4U chapter 32 . 3/3/2013
Can't wait til they tell Charlie!
6,684 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »