Reviews for Breaking Trinity
guard4merider chapter 32 . 12/30/2013
I am hoping that you will continue this story...I've spent all day reading it and I am hooked. I truly hope that you find the passion that began this journey for you...so many of us are wondering where our B/E go from here...please consider completing this fic. Your writing is wonderful.
robsessed73 chapter 32 . 12/17/2013
love this story. please continue
Guest chapter 13 . 11/19/2013
P

Nupuuppuuhupuuphpup
Upppuuuuu
phoenix chapter 23 . 10/2/2013
sunnova bitch! she thinks they still together. I know where this is going
Annie Butts chapter 32 . 9/25/2013
Please finish? Pretty please? I know it's been a year, but I just found this :(
BlueEyedAngel98 chapter 32 . 9/16/2013
Ive gor no words to express my love XD 3
Romana973 chapter 26 . 9/15/2013
I've just recently found your story and am loving your writing! Thanks for sharing your talents with others. Please keep it up!
Jakesbadlittlegirl chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
*burns jeans* i go commando damn it, i seriously think these stains are not gunna come out the crotch *scrubs furiously with a Brillo pad*
Guest chapter 32 . 7/4/2013
Do you plan to finish this story?
Tgc chapter 32 . 7/1/2013
I need my fix, I'm addicted lol
cfigueroa78 chapter 18 . 6/30/2013
This story wouldn't be so disturbing if Bella and Edward were NOT depicted as crack addicted animals instead of teenagers. Craving? Shaking? Snarling!? This should have been a vamp fic and the normal response when a guy uses you when he has a girlfriend is to scrounge up dignity and not crave him like a simpering idiot, which is how this Bella is portrayed. Why can't female characters be stronger and have her tell Edward to go fuck himself and let him suffer and work to earn her forgiveness. I love the sex in this story but can't tolerate the patheticness of the characters at all. Would have been a good story otherwise, I'm ending it at this chapter since Bella is going through physical Edward-heroin withdrawal. Basically cock withdrawal from Edward and its pathetic and sad.
Jazzy286 chapter 17 . 6/19/2013
I seriously am thinking that Edward and Bella are evolving into vampires. If that happened that would be so cool lol, but by the looks of it it seems like they're going to stay human. Going to continue reading. So far so good xD
DifferentialEquation chapter 32 . 6/15/2013
just found this story! love it! adding in case you continue!
6,702 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »