Reviews for Breaking Trinity
LadyDesme chapter 32 . 4/4/2013
Come back to us please we miss your writing!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
Wow, i just discovered this story and i love it
kink delia chapter 32 . 4/2/2013
i want an update dolll please!
ai se eu te pego chapter 32 . 3/31/2013
Please pooost. Loving this so muchhh
nix69 chapter 32 . 3/30/2013
love your story. I hope you return to it soon, can't wait for the next update!
jeomedrado chapter 32 . 3/28/2013
sua fic e perfeita amando lĂȘ...beijus
Nicole chapter 32 . 3/25/2013
Can you please just comment to let us know if an update is at all possible?
This story is one of my favorites.
Ann chapter 27 . 3/23/2013
I want you to know, firmly and vehemently, that I adore this story.
I love the obsession. I love the adoration. I love the magnetic pull, the sexual desire, the intensity. I love this story.
(not that crazy about Charlie being a little too "involved" though)
But more to the point, I stumbled upon this and fell head-over-heels for your writing. It's amazing and addicting.
I know you have hoards of messages asking you to update and professing their love for this...and although I hate to be one of the many who is reduced to begging...one must do what one must do.
So, without further interruption: PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WRITE MORE!
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE US LIKE THIS. PLEASE HAVE MERCY.
FOR CHRISTS SAKE, PLEASE JUST LET US KNOW YOUR INTENTIONS!
(And please know that this totally comes from a loving and heartfelt place, because i adore this story so much!)
bebeginja chapter 32 . 3/11/2013
Sucked me in. Made my heart race. Need more! Hope you are healing and update soon!
Daggers4U chapter 32 . 3/3/2013
Can't wait til they tell Charlie!
CrookedArm chapter 32 . 3/1/2013
I am still absolutely thrilled I found this story, love the intelligence of the characters, the strong pull between them and will gladly wait for whenever it is that you can update it again and maybe get these kids some happiness! Very very enjoyable and engrossing read.
CrookedArm chapter 12 . 2/27/2013
Wow. Things with Tanya are so deeply complicated for Edward. And for Bella to find out that now SHE is Victoria...what a crushing blow. I know it's not going to be possible for either of them to turn their backs on their connection though. Wish I would have found this story while it was being posted originally. Thrillingly done.
CrookedArm chapter 10 . 2/27/2013
Incredible. Unparalleled in its intelligent, deeply connected characters. I am enraptured and immersed.
CrookedArm chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
This chapter was worth it for the author's note character interview alone. But hot classroom sex? During class? Words fail me. Seriously, these characters are so brilliantly defined they are a true joy to read.
CrookedArm chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
I don't know what else to say except incredible. At long last the intellect, vocabulary and heat I've longed for converging in these 6 chapters so far. Delightful to read. Edward's obsession with Bella is quickly building, and hers is starting to pervade. It's about to go down once school starts, little do they know.
6,679 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »