Reviews for The Men of Twilight: Twilight TwentyFive
susayq chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I've never read a Peter/Charlotte story that told of their meeting and leaving. this was great! Thank you.

Susan
brandj chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Rie...you are simply amazing! Charlote and Peter from PPOV...how fuckawesome is that? I can't wait for the oter 24 treats that you have instore. Such a neat idea, I am so glad you are taking part in it!

The standoff between Jasper and Peter ove Charlote...beautiful.

“I need you to live,”...after all he's been through, to still have so much heart and passion...breathtaking!

Sweets...you rock my world! Big wet smooches BB!
jkane180 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Loved it!
Viridis73 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I don't have to review? Really? Somehow I think I'd be hunted down and tortured slowly...

Seriously though, while I have almost no interest in Peter & Charlotte (my obsession almost purely Edward in all his forms). This is very well written (no surprise there).

Certainly enjoyed reading it and will devour the rest as well.
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
great view of what it may have been like for Peter...I really enjoyed this story...a please to read something so well writen and thought out...thankyou
pclo chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
beautiful to read. Thanks for writing.
C-Me-Smile chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
You've done it again... god, you OWN me with your words, with this gorgeous, story-spinning alchemy of yours. You have this ability to take words, emotions, imagery, dreamy visions and your breath life into them and into these achingly beautiful, tortured-soul, world-weary immortals.

I love your Peter - his passion and swarthy-sweetness, his strength and capacity for love - beautiful! And of course, you know me, it goes without saying that every delicious word you write about Jasper dances on my heart with gladness. The way you describe him... oh my god, Rie... you kill me with the wonder of your words when you describe his majesty, his pride and beauty and strength, that preternatural calm and grace. And this... gah..."Clean and crisp and stunningly light like a pearl, gold like coinage, tall and straight as a tree but withholding the might of a copse, he chuckled with brevity and grinned, showing teeth that were weapons in their own right." Perfection perfected that glorious description - the pearly gold of his beauty, the shine and shimmer of him, that dangerous, gorgeous smile. *sighs*

I dearly love reading your words because it's like swimming through visions and dreams and erotica - all swirled together in a sea of senses-spangled delerium. Poetry, truly. Like this: "Sudden rain came down like the filmy muslin drapes I had seen, as a young human man, filtering in and out on a summer breeze in the bedchamber of a plantation manse." - My god... reading that is like feeling the cool slick of that rain, the sweet, soft breeze of that plantation bedchamer - stunningly beautiful!

The introduction of Charlotte is incredible - the imagery of the 'luminescent butterfly', the 'maiden of mist' and the 'sylvan sprite set free on a wild night' - there is something so fey, so Midsummer Night's Dream about this encounter and I adored that! That dreamy-daze - love and lighting and storms of the soul. Beautiful! AND how glad I was that Jasper offered brotherly benediction, peace, joy to them. This: "A large grin spilled onto Jasper’s face and his eyes danced a subdued buttery bullion that was unknown to me. Shaking his head, he held his hands out in surrender and supplication and….jest?" I can see him in my mind's eye (and oh, such a sight! :D)

The ending brought tears to my Jasper-loving heart, of course, because of how achingly poignant you paint this lovely picture: "His voice was willow-wisps of wisdom, succor and release, floating to me over time that began to roar finally, again, “Go. I will take care of Maria.”

Uncanny, sly, my brother-at-arms, Jasper doffed his hat and I met his eyes with gratitude that could never be fulfilled."

And Rie, I know how Peter feels because I have such gratitude in my heart for the beauty of your words that you share so freely with us! As if you couldn't tell, I loved it! :D
Gasaway Alley chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Beautifous, bountiful, buxom betch that you are. You now are the Elvis to my turtle! What a lovely shade of glitz & glotz you wove in this tale. Peter and Charlotte. Beautiful pontifications of back story. Love. This is a diamond of the rarest grade and I am thrilled beyond thrilled to have read it. No beaverous review for this one, simply because I know the barrage of what is to come. You know who I am and where to find me...back atcha, my rosy ring-around.
Viola Cornuta chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Oh my Pussycat friend, I now see the beauty of overflowing tubs, before Watt and Kelvin and Edison. Your boy and his girl made their own electricity, and look where it led them.
vanessarae chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
FIRST! LMFAO

Anyhoo, I told you before how I thought it was really cool that you picked Peter/Charlotte to write about in this one...no one ever does. I thought it was beautiful and emotional, as always.
460 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31