Reviews for Naruto Uzumai's Moonwalker
ShadowlordZane chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
I do like the concept man and I hope that drunk villager dies and goes to hell for what he said and did to ayame and its a shame u stopped updating your stories man
Shadowprice chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
this is amazing you should make more
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Make more of them.
obscurereader chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Parafet chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
OMFG when are you gonna update this story? Its bloody awesome, can't wait for the next chapters i've been waiting for like forever, please please please update soon.
Namikaze541 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Hell ya! Long live MJ. He's an amazing artist. Lone live the king of Pop!
Oni Shin chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
I really love how this fic is done and hope so much that there will be future chapters

Please rest in peach Michael becuase your really deserve it and hope your putting one an even grander show up in the heavens.
st.anger2 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
man this is good can you please make more chapter's for it
CaptainFox77 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
ok i think the concept is cool I would of done it but you beat me to the punch_ i laughed when i pictured Naruto doing the Thriller dance among other things but keep going.

oh and just one thing though it would seem creepy and some what gay to see Naruto in Mj's signaturer clothes it doesnt seem to fit him you know, sparkles and stuff that doesnt fit him. anyway that's my opinion but its your story so have a ball update soon narusaku forever
Darth Ben Valor chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Well, this should be interesting. I wonder how Naruto will manage to pull off continuing MJ's legacy. :)
Th3Gr8One chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
the concept is a little odd but If you think you can make it work I say go for it, naturally your going to get some haters because of it being about micheal jackson, I personally say keep going with it, this a unique concept.
Sephiroth owns u all chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
sweet story
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I love you.
Iron Reprieve chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Honestly, I've been waiting for someone to write this type of fic. (Don't ask)

I just can't wait til Naruto struts his stuff, 'cause it's t...better not.

RIP, King of Pop