Reviews for This New Pain
Cainchan chapter 1 . 9/26/2009

This is a really sad and beautiful one-shot. Oh I love it, really. Sam have trouble to breath is a really new nice way to describe the events after lucifer rising - how he can not breath and dean trys to help him - as his big brother again. (I like asthma sam). How dean finally sees how vulnerable sam is, how the events effect him... (ahh I like frail!vulnerable!ill!sam)

You should really write a lot of another stories post lucifer rising - I would really enjoy this - than your stories are much better than the tv show at the moment. :-)

yours cain
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
AW Love, this wa sucha beautiful fic!

I loved the way you worded this- great timing for an attack too

bless Sam- I miss theyre close moments too! have you seen whats happened so far this 5th season? :0

broke my heart!

RosieCotten chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
loved )
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
“I’m his, now or later. Doesn’t matter. You shoulda just let me go.”

WOW! More..more..please hurry up!
Darkaina chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
WOW! this was awesome. i feel for the brothers, I hope this week episode doesn't dissapoint.
Onari chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Great story. Kripke is making us suffer so much! At least we have stories to vent and deal _

Your Asthma!Sam was great. And Dean's pleading for him to breathe, to live, actually. Keep fighting, in short, was fantastic. You're right, there isn't much that Dean can do at this point to comfort Sam. How sad it all is!

Thanks for sharing!

L xx
maxandkiz chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Awesome story!

It made me hurt just reading Sam's struggles. And him using the attack to punish himself was heartbreaking. But one good thing did come out of it; Dean went back to being big brother for a while. Can we have more, please? :)

CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
The attack was intense, I couldn't help wheezing myself. Poor guys! So sad, the destiny God had waiting for them. Great job! You're awesome.
shesamonster chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Angst & asthma. Love it! \o/
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
wow. that was tense, and sad, and awkward and so so damn good.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2