Reviews for Be Mine?
MidnightStarr chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Another beautifully written one-shot :)

Good job!
soraskybeauty chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
this was grea\t writting lovely truly and very funny i lobed the l;ast sentance you never cease to get max's innocense, and mariams's carningness accross with each other it's beautiful, you could use my username if you wanted
Suicidal Grasshopper chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
*dies of cuteness overload*

That was amazing! You write these two so well-I'm jealous. The ending was awesome. I can just see that happening with any relationship with one of the 'bladers. XD

Wonderful as always!

~Macy
RedWheeler chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Aww, happy couple gets their first picture together in the paper and all their favourite magazines. XD It took me a moment to realize this occured sometime after V Force, don't know why though. I know they never fought each other in that season... guess I'm just a bit spacey today.

Didn't see any errors, I believe. She probably deals with Max's constant bargering all the time with those important questions on hand. I see you incorporated both the age difference and the fact she has had past bad relationships.

So much for Mariam's wishes to keep things secret, Joseph and Dunga probably had a field day with their conversation. He brings out the sentimental side of her, most definitely. Something I'm sure her team finds weak.

Another good job. You can use my name if you want, I forgot to say that last time.
Kinkajouu chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Aww, this was soo sweet! We all know that Mariam couldn't resist Max forever XD

And the taunting at the end from Dunga is awesome XD

Ahh... Again, I loved it. I'm just going to tick some alerts and favourite boxes, now...
Sanich Iyonni chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
"At least Dunga wasn't here to enjoy the show."

Oh my, you're really amazing! You put that words when I'm not thinking about another thing except the important moment of the couple. I burst into laughter, seriously.

Well, this is really something I hope to read. Straight to the favorite. I love all scenes here, since the beginning until the end. You ended this in a very nice way. )

Cute, sweet, adorable! I'm really satisfied. My waiting isn't vain... Thank you so much! o

I see you upload many fics today... Now I'm going to read the others.

PS: You know, during my waiting for this I imagine in my own way when Max asked Mariam to be his girlfriend. If you're interested and having time to read, you can click my profile and find 'Grins and Shouts' there. :D