Reviews for Classical Music
cassiopoeia chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
It is well written. Not the most popular character, I'll agree, but it is a nice insight into his character and reason for being - after all, there is always something likeable, however small, in any person. Kudos.
Belphegor chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
This was lovely! Perfectly fitting the Boat That Rocked 'verse. Of course there's no rock'n'roll in it, and although Twatt is slightly likeable (if only because of his unruffled attitude and unfortunate last name, poor bloke) he's mainly an antagonist. But it's about music, and loving music, and music having a very important place in your life. Anyone can relate to that :o) I love that Iris' passion for classical music echoes her own love for her husband and that she consciously relates the two. It's sweet, but not overly so, so good on you!

Great job,

Belphegor :o]
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
It's an amazing one shot and it's a great piece of fiction. However you just need to concentrate on your grammar, there's the odd error but nothing too major. I loved it :)
Rollieo 122 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Aww! I loved this, it was really good! This was really well written, and you kept them in character!

Rollieo 122