Reviews for Exipotic Warfare
Alamo Girl chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
Oh hey, I'm meandering around in this fandom again after having a nice couple of days reacquainting with the show.

And oh, hey... you are still BRILLIANT writing for this fandom and I really REALLY would like to have seen where this was going. It's kind of perfect, seen through an outsiders eyes (and a dastardly outsider he is) and it's a nice change seeing Nat in a position of command.

Again, I'm no one to tell anyone to come back to a dead fandom (ahem my Tin Man stuff still sits in the morgue of my mind) but this is REALLY fabulous.

Hope all is well with ya!
Dr Whatsit chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
I have decided to revisit this little gem, and I am demanding (actually, it's more on the level of complete begging. Groveling, to be precise) that you finish it 'some time.' Sometime being before this fan grows too old to read a computer screen.

That is all.

_ Sydney
Rugbygirrl chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
Can I tempt you... or plead with you... to continue this one? I like how it's about another team dealing with the beloved characters!
A Quarter Past chapter 4 . 10/29/2009
I'm so late in reviewing this that I'm ashamed. Blame it on all the makeup schoolwork that piled up on my end while I was sick-I did so enjoy this chapter, despite the little scheme that has been plotted against Natalie. I hope they fail, those evildoers!

Good work (as always!) I hope your next chapter will be posted soon.

Sydney
Hidden Relevance chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
Gotta say, I'm fairly impressed to see a medical professional with hacking skills. That's gotta be learning to multitask like none other lol.

Glad to see this returning my dear!
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
I've missed ole Nigel. At least this is a plan; other people bent on world domination should take note.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
He's not giving Natalie enough credit. Why do I get the feeling that is going to bite him in the ass? LOL
Hidden Relevance chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
ahahahhahaha Nigel, Nigel, Nigel.. you should NEVER underestimate a woman. She's proved herself time and again in the feild.. and you STILL want to think her acting abilities are all Conner's doing? Tsk tsk lol
A Quarter Past chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
She shoots! She scores! Natalie playing Caspett on his ego, I think I'm proud. Despite my disliking of the man, I do so enjoy the voice in which he tells the story. We're so used to thinking everyone (but Kate..but even she) loves them.

Continue the great work!
A Quarter Past chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
Caspett is like a leech feeding off of ego. Thank you, for giving him a bald spot. That physical flaw, for some reason, makes me smile with a vengeance.

The moment between Connor and Nat was nice-he would be harsh, only to realize his mistake and 'not' really apologize. Whatever Caspett has in store for them, I hope his large head makes him loose his balance first.

Great work.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
Connor must have sensed the shovel because he turned faintly apologetic. “I didn’t say that.” - That made me laugh.

"The director was moving in the office now, her heels catching every so often on the carpet. Daring a peek inside, Caspett found two colleagues standing too close and generating enough intensity to short the wiring. But not a hand was raised in inappropriate contact, not a word could be cited as evidence of impropriety. But proximity meant intent. If not now, some day." - Don't like Caspett, but that's okay, we're not supposed to. But I give his voice full credit for great commentary.
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
O you've returned to this archive with a very intriguing first chapter my dear! I'm already mildly confused, but definitely interested in just what is going on with all of this. Office politics has never been quite this interesting...lol

*grin*

Anyway! Glad to get to comment again! I'm still waiting for Fringe to come up in my netflix cue lol
A Quarter Past chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
A surprising point of view, indeed. Trying to skip out of the more heart wrenching stuff, are we? Who cares! This is amazing! Caspett is so unlikeable, that his character screams "I should have been in the series!" Which he should have been, had there been a season two (inter-team rivalry; one-sided, of course, and developed by an inflated ego).

His dismissal of Natalie is, well, it makes for wonderful reading. Type faster.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Natalie in Kate's place? That's original and I can't wait to see where this is going.